Fluent Home

Edmonton AB T6E 4B9

Review for Fluent Home

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Home Security

Oct 12/2017 - A person came to our door selling home security equipment through Fluent by the name of John. On this day my now Ex husband signed a contract until Oct 12/20 for what he was told was 4 outside cameras, doorbell camera, 4 window and 2 door sensors, fire alarm and a monitor control hub for the system. July 2018 - after breakup with Husband contract was moved into clients name as she was the one living in home. Jan 2020 - Called to inform company that renovations were to occur inside the home of client and it was asked if someone would be able to come and move the system and hook everything back up. At the time they asked if client would stay with the company and she explained only if they could get everything up and working the way it was as well as lower price. Feb 13/2020 - Company sent employee out to re-hook equipment back up. When employee was at home of customer he informed client that the cameras that were installed were not from the company and that John the guy who installed them back in Oct 2017 went behind their back to install his own cameras. The employee explained that John who origianlly installed everything back in Oct 2017 had did this several times to customer and no longer was employed with the company. The employee informed that someone would call client to try and solve things and make it work. March 30/2020 - Finally someone called back to ask client to resign a 3 year contract which she said no to and expained to everything that had happened. As of know client is being told she is in another contract to 10/20/23 even though she never officially agreed to any such contract and to get out of said contract is not allowed. April 3/2020 - Called to try and cancel but was informed not allowed again and that a verbal agreement was made. Manager - Tanner from Fluent tried to offer better deals but, client only wanted to get out of contract as she no longer felt safe with this company after everything that had happened during the orginal istall of the equipment.

I feel that knowing that they had a person install cameras that were not their products Fluent should have made contact with the customer at such time to make amends. Instead nothing was brought to my attention until a technician came to re-install all products at such time he informed me that the person who did the origianl install put up cameras as part of the original agreeded to deal that were not with Fluent and could not be reinstalled which was the first time this was brought to my attention. Since this all happened I do not feel safe to be with this company anymore and wish that I be able to payout the rest of my contract owing from the months of March 2020 - Oct 2020. I did not truly agree to a new contract or sign a new contract even though they've told me I'm stuck in a new contract until Oct 12/2023. I feel that this is unjust as they have not practiced good business ethics by looking out for their customer.

Hi Amy, We've reviewed your file and noted that your account was originally set up by an Authorized Fluent Dealer. Our records show that our office swiftly handles any issues that came up since October 2017. You agreed to renew your agreement term, and it wasn't until a service appointment in February that you requested to cancel your services. Our records indicate that we have provided several solutions, none of which you deem acceptable. Please feel free to contact us should you change your position.

More about Fluent Home

At Fluent, we are an organization which seeks to enhance the quality of the lives of our valued customers through state-of-the-art security, technology, energy management, convenience and mobile applications. At Fluent, we recognize that our customers lead busy and demanding lives. Our aspiration is to enable our customers to maximize ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Edmonton?