Shutters & Blinds

Window Coverings

416.837.9387
Toronto
M2R 2K8

We are extremely satisfied with our experience with Alon at Window Fashions Depot. We had a large project involving window coverings for almost our entire house and he made the entire process from the initial quote to the installation stress-free. It is worthwhile to visit his showroom as he offers a wide selection of products. We chose shutters for the majority of windows, as well as some blinds, and are thrilled with the final product. We highly recommend this company.

Marnie it was pleasure helping you with your project and the out was fantastic. I appreciate the business and anything you need I'm there for you.

langtons in Whitby
langtons in Whitby
1 review North York, ON

Window blinds

They were recommended to me from a friend. Good prices for a very good quality. Came home from work and everything was finished , cleaned up and also took my old blinds away . Would definitely recommend them .

Thank you again and appreciated the business.

happy holidays and new years...

Oscar
Oscar
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Blinds

Alon was great from start to finish. He took the time to go through various options and visited our home several times to get accurate measurements. Installation and follow up was excellent. I'd highly recommend him!

Thank you Oscar... it was great working with you on your project, enjoy them and Window Fashions Depot is always there for you

Happy Holidays... and New Years

Elissa Johnson in Toronto
Elissa Johnson in Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

Blinds

We went to Alon's store front and he took us through the options based on what we were looking for and how much we were willing to spend. Alon had lots of choices and was knowledgeable about them all. He came to our house to do the measurements and then installation. He was timely, professional and the final product looks great. Will definitely use Window Fashions Depot again and highly satisfied with the end result

Thank you Elissa, we appreciate the business and anything you need im there for you.

Amyn B.
Amyn B.

Highly Professional & Quality workmanship

Alon is an amazing person with great pride for his business. I used his services on 3 properties and all of them look spectacular. The product & the workmanship were commendable and I've had many compliments... A definite referral for Alon's professionalism & superb quality of work

I truly appreciate your kind words and thank you for taki g the time to write a review! it was an absolute pleasure to work with you. should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

Barb O.
Barb O.

Window Fashions

Alon was extremely knowledgeable and professional, offering expert recommendations. The service was outstanding. The product quality outstanding. The price very comparable. The installation was precise. So very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Window Fashions Depot and would not hesitate to use their services again.

Barb it was an absolute pleasure to work with you! we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the service as well as the product.
thank you so much for your review and should you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact me.

Alieza in Toronto
Alieza in Toronto

Hassle-free

Alon from Window Fashions Depot made chosing and installing window coverings fast, easy and hassle-free. While I only needed to do the bay window in my living room, I would definitely use this company for a larger project. Chosing and ordering the window coverings took minutes and installation was on time.

picking window coverings can be an overwhelming experience and I am so pleased that the entire experience was easy and hassle free for you. Thank you for your feedback, your review and business is truly appreciated.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Entire house - blinds

Alon was incredible to work with. He was knowledgeable, professional, and had many types of window coverings. He gave us good advice and helped us stay in our budget. We ended up with a high quality product that works perfectly in our home. Installation was quick and easy, and Alon was super flexible with his schedule. We HIGHLY recommend going with Window Fashion Depot! You will not be dissapointed.

I aim to ensure that all my customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive at WFD. Thank your stellar review, it is greatly appreciated. Should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

Archer
Archer

Competitive price, great service

Recently we needed to change our window coverings and after searching for companies met with Alon. He did a great job advising us to what is available and what solution would be best for us. He definitely over delivered and the final product was even better than what we had originally imagined. I highly recommend Alon and his company.

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad that everything worked out, and that you are pleased with not only the service you received but the actual product. Should you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us.

BChapman in Etobicoke
BChapman in Etobicoke

Supply and install blinds

Excellent service and design ideas. Blinds were installed as scheduled, very fast. Owner was very helpful in assisting us with selecting and choosing colour of blinds.

Excellent product. Feel confident if there should ever be a problem the owner will stand by the product and installation

For us at WFD, great customer service doesn't end once the job is complete. We will absolutely stand by the product and installation should there ever be a problem in the future. Should you ever need anything, i would be pleased to assist you in any way i can. Thank you for your review and your business, it is greatly appreciated.

More about Window Fashions Depot

Window Fashions Depot, your one stop shop for window coverings and more! At Window Fashions Depot you will experience an extensive selection of Interior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Drapery and Drapery Hardware.

We offer personalized and customized window covering designs that fit your needs and budget. The showroom is equipped with full sized displays, giving you the opportunity to easily see, touch, and compare products. Our experienced consultants are more than happy to work with you to achieve the look you desire, and offer free in-home consultations, with no obligations.

Adding the finishing touches to your space with style!
We carry a large selection of window coverings for every space.
Located in Toronto - we serve Toronto and the GTA.
Contact us for a quote - we are happy to help and be a part of your project.

Services: