Window Fashions Depot

Shutters & Blinds
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Woodbridge  >  Window Fashions Depot

Reviews for Window Fashions Depot

Zebra Blinds

Alon from window fashion depot was a pleasure to deal with. He patiently showed me the blinds options I was looking for in his shop and was timely in scheduling a home visit for me to choose fabric colours. Installation was quick and very tidy. His prices were very competitive to the other options I researched. I would definitely recommend this company! My blinds are stunning!

Window coverings

Window Fashions Depot
416.837.9387
Toronto
M2R 2K8

As I already knew what type of window covering I wanted, it made the process easier. Alon made two visits to my home. The first visit he measured my window and brought a sample of what I knew I wanted as well as an alternative for comparison. Second visit was for the installation which went smoothly. Blind could be opened manually or with a battery operated wand. I chose the wand and like it.

marycorrado4460
marycorrado4460

Amazing customer service and fantastic workmanship, we just love our new blinds. I highly recommend this company.

Highly recommend, very clean workmanship excellent to deal with. We love the new blinds that were installed

Thank You Mary, we appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review.

D in Mississauga
D in Mississauga

Zebras

Alon and Debbie were a pleasure to work with. We replaced dated verticals on our patio doors, with modern zebra shades From the time we got a quote, through to the installation, the process was easy and seamless. The shades look great and I highly recommend WFD!

Mrosenberg in North York
Mrosenberg in North York
1 review North York, ON

Roller shade in bathroom

We got a new roller shade in our master bathroom. They’re building houses right behind us where there weren’t any before so we needed some privacy ASAP. Alon was awesome. He understood exactly what we needed - something that creates privacy but still lets the light in since we have a really bright space. He helped us choose the grey colour to match our newly renovated bathroom. The shade came quickly and he installed it in about 3 minutes! We absolutely love it and our bathroom is still so bright! Would definitely use Alon again and highly recommend Window Fashions Depot!

we appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review.
glad we were able to help you get the privacy you needed and quickly!

jmsm77
jmsm77

Window coverings

Window Fashions Depot just finished installing blinds throughout my new home. Alon was easy to work with and helped guide us through the process of deciding which brands and styles of window coverings to go with. We are thrilled with our new blinds and have already recommended the company to several people.

thank you so much for your review.
we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service as well as your new blinds! we appreciate all recommendations, thank you!

E Krougovoi in Toronto
E Krougovoi in Toronto

Fantastic product superb service

A friend of mine used Window fashions depot and highly recommend we use them. We wanted to update the window coverings in our condo, those it came with didn't match our decor. We scheduled an in home appointment and dealt with the owner alon. He took measurements and showed us several samples of different brands and products that would fit our look. he was extremely patient and made sure that we were happy with our final selection. the product came in within his projected time and was installed almost immediately. the installation was quick and clean. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!

it was a pleasure to work with you and we are thrilled that you are satisfied with the product as well as the service you received from us.

Brian in Brampton
Brian in Brampton

Condo Zebra Shades

I purchased a condo downtown and prior to gaining occupancy i contacted several companies for estimates. I dealt with the owner Alon, who was extremely professional, punctual and honest. Price point was better than the competitors, turnaround time was quick and install was done perfectly. He was very accommodating and responsive to my inquires. The service I received was great. I'm happy with my shades, which work great. I highly recommend Alon.

Thank you Brian, We appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review.

Roller shades

Found this company through a recommendation and had a very pleasant experience in dealing with Window Fashions Depot. I purchased Roller Shades for my condo. Perfect product as I can still see the view. Great service. Competitive prices - very professional.

thank you so much for your review!
we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received as well as the product.
enjoy the gorgeous view of downtown - and do not hesitate to contact us should you need anything in the future.

Lisa
Lisa
1 review Whitby, ON

Income property Zebra Shades

We purchased a townhome as an investment property and decided to put functional window coverings throughout the home. The service at window fashions depot was exceptional. We met with the owner Alon, who assisted us from beginning to end. Everything was extremely professional. He made sure to stay within budget (as this was an investment property we didn’t want to spend a lot) Delivery and install time was reasonable. Everything works great and looks fantastic. We highly recommend this company for their great prices and superior service.

Thank you Lisa for your review!
so good to hear that you are happy with your product as well as the service you received.
We appreciate your business and should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

More about Window Fashions Depot

Window Fashions Depot, your one stop shop for window coverings and more! At Window Fashions Depot you will experience an extensive selection of Interior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Drapery and Drapery Hardware.

We offer personalized and customized window covering designs that fit your needs and budget. The showroom is equipped with full sized displays, giving you the opportunity to easily see, touch, and compare products. Our experienced consultants are more than happy to work with you to achieve the look you desire, and offer free in-home consultations, with no obligations.

Adding the finishing touches to your space with style!
We carry a large selection of window coverings for every space.
Located in Toronto - we serve Toronto and the GTA.
Contact us for a quote - we are happy to help and be a part of your project.

Services: