window fashions depot

Shutters & Blinds
Toronto ON M2R 2K8
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Toronto  >  window fashions depot

Reviews for window fashions depot

Santosh Arya in Oakville
Santosh Arya in Oakville

Zebra Blinds

Alon from 'Window Fashion Depot' is highly professional, knowledgeable ,honest & always with customer satisfaction first approach. Initially I was confused on selection on Windows treatment & Alon explained in detail all the type of windows covering options with demo. I decided to select ‘Zebra Blinds’ & results were amazing. Alon did fantastic professional work on supply and installation of Zebra blinds at my home. I have pretty large windows therefore installation was little complicated but Alon managed it in a very professional manner with attention in details. I had couple of questions after installation of blinds and Alon made couple of visits to my home to make sure that I am satisfied with his product, installation methods & operating procedures. Considering my experience with Alon, I highly recommend Alon from 'Window Fashion Depot' to anyone who is looking for windows treatment in a very professional , timely manner & competitive price. Based on my experience with Alon, I rate him 10 out 10.

Thank you so much for your raving review!
I'm so pleased to hear that you are completely satisfied with your product and the service you received.
it was a pleasure to work with you and should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate the call me.

Amazing Product and Service!

I am very lucky to have been referred to Windows Fashions Depot. Alon gave practical and helpful advice - he's got a great attention to detail and delivered excellent value. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for your review!
we appreciate your business and should you need anything in the future do not hesitate the contact us.

Melanie in San Francisco
Melanie in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Window coverings- zebra blinds

We are so impressed with the final look of the zebra blinds installed through out our entire house. The service and price were more than we could hope for. I love the light that still filters through while she providing privacy in the areas we need it most! Have already recommended to all of our friends buying their forever homes!

Thank you Melanie for your stellar review!
your home is truly beautiful and we are so happy we were able to help you find the perfect finishing touches for your space.
enjoy your new window coverings!

Dorlevy in North York
Dorlevy in North York

Excellent Service with Window Fashions Depot

We found window fashions depot through homestars and I must say that the reviews are true. Alon is extremely knowledgeable. From beginning to end - we enjoyed the service we received. Alon met us at the showroom - where went through different products that would be best suited for our budget. He was very patient and really took the time to make sure we knew all the info prior to placing an order. He came to our house to do a check measure and finalize details. The product arrived within a reasonable time. Alon came to install our new roller shades. I can say that I have never been happier - they really changed the look of our home. I'm really happy with the service and product.

we are very happy that you are pleased with your product and our service.
should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Marlo from Toronto
Marlo from Toronto

Blinds

Alon and his wife Debbie were extremely helpful in selecting blinds for my office and having it done as soon as possible. Their prices were very competitive and fair. A pleasure to work with!!

Thank you Marlo for your shinning review. We are so happy that you are pleased with the service you received as well as the product.
It was a pleasure to work with you.

JRNLS in North York
JRNLS in North York

Shutters

We hired Window Fashion Depot to outfit our home with shutters. They were quick and inexpensive compared to their competitors and they exceeded our expectations in every way. They were helpful and always quick to respond to any inquiries. Would strongly recommend and use again.

Thank you for your review!!! It was great to meet you and it was our pleasure to help you find what you were looking for. we are so glad that you like your shutters - they look great in your new home. should you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us.

Laura in North York
Laura in North York

whole house roller shades

From beginning to end my experience with Window Fashions Depot was extremely positive.
The service was stellar. Alon is very professional and knowledgeable and was able to provide me with the best price that fit my budget.
I highly recommend Window Fashions Depot.

Thank you very much for your shinning review. it was a pleasure to work with you, and we are truly happy that you were satisfied with our service.

Should you need anything in the future - do not hesitate to contact us.

Zebra Shades - AMAZING!

Delivered on time and with such a high level of professionalism - working with Window Fashions Depot was great. Their prices are competitive and they carry a large selection of product. I appreciated their suggestions and truly very pleased with my Zebra shades. Its a high quality product that looks wonderful in my home. I'm very happy with my purchase and will gladly refer and use Window Fashions Depot.

We are very pleased to have helped you with your window covering needs. Enjoy your new zebra shades! should you need anything in the future - we are here to help you.

Mark
Mark
1 review , ON

Hunter douglas main floor

We met with Alon in the showroom - he was very prompt, professional and patient throughout the entire process.
He provided us with great suggestions as to which product would suit our needs best - and beat any other quote we received.
There was a back order on the fabric we selected. Alon communicated well with us - and let us know that it would take longer than usual. he was very honest.
once our product had arrived - Alon came to install - he was extremely efficient - and provided us with great customer service.
Overall we are extremely satisfied with the service we received and the product we selected.

thank you so much for your review. we are so happy that you love your new Hunter Douglas window coverings. Thank you for being so patient while we waited for your order! Should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Linda55 in Toronto
Linda55 in Toronto

Reno

we just completed a major home renovation and needed new window treatments to match our new modern design. we found Window Fashions Depot through our online search and are very pleased with the product and exceptional service. Alon was very easy to work with, very knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend this company.

it was a pleasure to work with you
we hope you are satisfied with your product. should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

More about window fashions depot

Window Fashions Depot, your one stop shop for window coverings and more! At Window Fashions Depot you will experience an extensive selection of Interior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Drapery and Drapery Hardware.

We offer personalized and customized window covering designs that fit your needs and budget. The showroom is equipped with full sized displays, giving you the opportunity to easily see, touch, and compare products. Our experienced consultants are more than happy to work with you to achieve the look you desire, and offer free in-home consultations, with no obligations.

Adding the finishing touches to your space with style!
We carry a large selection of window coverings for every space.
Located in Toronto - we serve Toronto and the GTA.
Contact us for a quote - we are happy to help and be a part of your project.

Services: