window fashions depot

Shutters & Blinds
Toronto ON M2R 2K8
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Toronto  >  window fashions depot

Reviews for window fashions depot

Dorlevy in North York
Dorlevy in North York

Excellent Service with Window Fashions Depot

We found window fashions depot through homestars and I must say that the reviews are true. Alon is extremely knowledgeable. From beginning to end - we enjoyed the service we received. Alon met us at the showroom - where went through different products that would be best suited for our budget. He was very patient and really took the time to make sure we knew all the info prior to placing an order. He came to our house to do a check measure and finalize details. The product arrived within a reasonable time. Alon came to install our new roller shades. I can say that I have never been happier - they really changed the look of our home. I'm really happy with the service and product.

we are very happy that you are pleased with your product and our service.
should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Marlo from Toronto
Marlo from Toronto

Blinds

Alon and his wife Debbie were extremely helpful in selecting blinds for my office and having it done as soon as possible. Their prices were very competitive and fair. A pleasure to work with!!

Thank you Marlo for your shinning review. We are so happy that you are pleased with the service you received as well as the product.
It was a pleasure to work with you.

JRNLS in North York
JRNLS in North York

Shutters

We hired Window Fashion Depot to outfit our home with shutters. They were quick and inexpensive compared to their competitors and they exceeded our expectations in every way. They were helpful and always quick to respond to any inquiries. Would strongly recommend and use again.

Thank you for your review!!! It was great to meet you and it was our pleasure to help you find what you were looking for. we are so glad that you like your shutters - they look great in your new home. should you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us.

Laura in North York
Laura in North York

whole house roller shades

From beginning to end my experience with Window Fashions Depot was extremely positive.
The service was stellar. Alon is very professional and knowledgeable and was able to provide me with the best price that fit my budget.
I highly recommend Window Fashions Depot.

Thank you very much for your shinning review. it was a pleasure to work with you, and we are truly happy that you were satisfied with our service.

Should you need anything in the future - do not hesitate to contact us.

Zebra Shades - AMAZING!

Delivered on time and with such a high level of professionalism - working with Window Fashions Depot was great. Their prices are competitive and they carry a large selection of product. I appreciated their suggestions and truly very pleased with my Zebra shades. Its a high quality product that looks wonderful in my home. I'm very happy with my purchase and will gladly refer and use Window Fashions Depot.

We are very pleased to have helped you with your window covering needs. Enjoy your new zebra shades! should you need anything in the future - we are here to help you.

Mark
Mark
1 review , ON

Hunter douglas main floor

We met with Alon in the showroom - he was very prompt, professional and patient throughout the entire process.
He provided us with great suggestions as to which product would suit our needs best - and beat any other quote we received.
There was a back order on the fabric we selected. Alon communicated well with us - and let us know that it would take longer than usual. he was very honest.
once our product had arrived - Alon came to install - he was extremely efficient - and provided us with great customer service.
Overall we are extremely satisfied with the service we received and the product we selected.

thank you so much for your review. we are so happy that you love your new Hunter Douglas window coverings. Thank you for being so patient while we waited for your order! Should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Linda55 in Toronto
Linda55 in Toronto

Reno

we just completed a major home renovation and needed new window treatments to match our new modern design. we found Window Fashions Depot through our online search and are very pleased with the product and exceptional service. Alon was very easy to work with, very knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend this company.

it was a pleasure to work with you
we hope you are satisfied with your product. should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hani m zakhem in North York
Hani m zakhem in North York

Condo blinds

Alon was able to get me cordless and motorless blinds at a good price when other companies could not. He explained the blind selection process very well, answered all my questions, and was very patient. I would highly recommend him!

glad i was able to help you find exactly what you were looking for.

Arlene in Mississauga
Arlene in Mississauga

Great product, service and price point!

We just finished a renovation and needed a few window coverings to complete the job. Alon visited our home, took measurements, invited us to his showroom and we are glad we went. He helped us pick out exactly what we needed as he has a gorgeous selection. We stayed within budget which was so key for us after the reno and much appreciated. The order arrived when he said it would and he made immediate arrangements to install it beautifully within minutes. Strongly recommend working with Alon and his company.

It was a pleasure working with you.
Very happy to hear that you are not only happy with the product but with the overall service.

Condo blinds

Alon was very easy to work with and professional. He gave me a great price a a quick installation. Would recommended in the future. Great communication via phone and text.

Thank you for your review. Your business is greatly appreciated.
Should you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact me.

More about window fashions depot

Window Fashions Depot, your one stop shop for window coverings and more! At Window Fashions Depot you will experience an extensive selection of Interior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Drapery and Drapery Hardware.

We offer personalized and customized window covering designs that fit your needs and budget. The showroom is equipped with full sized displays, giving you the opportunity to easily see, touch, and compare products. Our experienced consultants are more than happy to work with you to achieve the look you desire, and offer free in-home consultations, with no obligations.

Adding the finishing touches to your space with style!
We carry a large selection of window coverings for every space.
Located in Toronto - we serve Toronto and the GTA.
Contact us for a quote - we are happy to help and be a part of your project.

Services: