Window Fashions Depot

Reviews for Window Fashions Depot

Santosh Arya in Oakville
Santosh Arya in Oakville

Zebra Blinds

Alon from 'Window Fashion Depot' is highly professional, knowledgeable ,honest & always with customer satisfaction first approach. Initially I was confused on selection on Windows treatment & Alon explained in detail all the type of windows covering options with demo. I decided to select ‘Zebra Blinds’ & results were amazing. Alon did fantastic professional work on supply and installation of Zebra blinds at my home. I have pretty large windows therefore installation was little complicated but Alon managed it in a very professional manner with attention in details. I had couple of questions after installation of blinds and Alon made couple of visits to my home to make sure that I am satisfied with his product, installation methods & operating procedures. Considering my experience with Alon, I highly recommend Alon from 'Window Fashion Depot' to anyone who is looking for windows treatment in a very professional , timely manner & competitive price. Based on my experience with Alon, I rate him 10 out 10.

Thank you so much for your raving review!
I'm so pleased to hear that you are completely satisfied with your product and the service you received.
it was a pleasure to work with you and should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate the call me.

D in Mississauga
D in Mississauga

Zebras

Alon and Debbie were a pleasure to work with. We replaced dated verticals on our patio doors, with modern zebra shades From the time we got a quote, through to the installation, the process was easy and seamless. The shades look great and I highly recommend WFD!

Mrosenberg in North York
Mrosenberg in North York
1 review North York, ON

Roller shade in bathroom

We got a new roller shade in our master bathroom. They’re building houses right behind us where there weren’t any before so we needed some privacy ASAP. Alon was awesome. He understood exactly what we needed - something that creates privacy but still lets the light in since we have a really bright space. He helped us choose the grey colour to match our newly renovated bathroom. The shade came quickly and he installed it in about 3 minutes! We absolutely love it and our bathroom is still so bright! Would definitely use Alon again and highly recommend Window Fashions Depot!

we appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review.
glad we were able to help you get the privacy you needed and quickly!

jmsm77
jmsm77

Window coverings

Window Fashions Depot just finished installing blinds throughout my new home. Alon was easy to work with and helped guide us through the process of deciding which brands and styles of window coverings to go with. We are thrilled with our new blinds and have already recommended the company to several people.

thank you so much for your review.
we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service as well as your new blinds! we appreciate all recommendations, thank you!

E Krougovoi in Toronto
E Krougovoi in Toronto

Fantastic product superb service

A friend of mine used Window fashions depot and highly recommend we use them. We wanted to update the window coverings in our condo, those it came with didn't match our decor. We scheduled an in home appointment and dealt with the owner alon. He took measurements and showed us several samples of different brands and products that would fit our look. he was extremely patient and made sure that we were happy with our final selection. the product came in within his projected time and was installed almost immediately. the installation was quick and clean. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!

it was a pleasure to work with you and we are thrilled that you are satisfied with the product as well as the service you received from us.

Brian in Brampton
Brian in Brampton

Condo Zebra Shades

I purchased a condo downtown and prior to gaining occupancy i contacted several companies for estimates. I dealt with the owner Alon, who was extremely professional, punctual and honest. Price point was better than the competitors, turnaround time was quick and install was done perfectly. He was very accommodating and responsive to my inquires. The service I received was great. I'm happy with my shades, which work great. I highly recommend Alon.

Roller shades

Found this company through a recommendation and had a very pleasant experience in dealing with Window Fashions Depot. I purchased Roller Shades for my condo. Perfect product as I can still see the view. Great service. Competitive prices - very professional.

thank you so much for your review!
we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received as well as the product.
enjoy the gorgeous view of downtown - and do not hesitate to contact us should you need anything in the future.

Lisa
Lisa
1 review Whitby, ON

Income property Zebra Shades

We purchased a townhome as an investment property and decided to put functional window coverings throughout the home. The service at window fashions depot was exceptional. We met with the owner Alon, who assisted us from beginning to end. Everything was extremely professional. He made sure to stay within budget (as this was an investment property we didn’t want to spend a lot) Delivery and install time was reasonable. Everything works great and looks fantastic. We highly recommend this company for their great prices and superior service.

Thank you Lisa for your review!
so good to hear that you are happy with your product as well as the service you received.
We appreciate your business and should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Nicole Paternostro from Brampton
Nicole Paternostro from Brampton
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Excellent product and service!

My sister used Window Fashions Depot to have zebra blinds installed in her new home and I fell in love when I saw them! We were in the market for new blinds having moved into a new home that we renovated and it was a no brainer that these were what I was looking for! Love that you can have privacy, partial light, or full light and the look of the zebra blinds were the finishing touch for my newly modern home. Debbie and Alon were great to deal with. Very fast service, excellent communication, no games when it came to pricing. Highly recommend them!

Thank you Nicole, it was great to work with you on your window covering needs, we do appreciate the business and we will always be here for you and any of your future needs.

Bonnie
Bonnie

Purchase and Installation of Plantation Shutters

My husband and I recently decided to purchase plantation shutters for the living room and dining room of our unique home in East York, Ontario, We did our homework and researched a number of companies, which included a few presentations in our home, but after further research, my husband had the opportunity to visit the showroom of Window Fashions Depot, and met with the owner, Alon. This meeting pretty much shut down any other considerations we had. Their impressive showroom and level of professionalism, coupled with the time they took to educate my husband on the quality products available, their suitability to our home, the costs, etc.....this all made our decision very easy.

The day of installation did not disappoint. The owner, Alon, showed up to do the installation (he also did the original measurements at an earlier date), which was great It was a wonderful experience and we knew as he was completing the installation that we chose the right company to make this important change to our home. The beautiful visual changes in both rooms far exceeded our expectations!!!

Daniel

Thank you so much for your raving review!
we are truly so happy that you are pleased with the customer service you received as well as the product.
It was a pleasure working with you - and should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate the contact us.
Again thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is greatly appreciated.

More about Window Fashions Depot

Window Fashions Depot, your one stop shop for window coverings and more! At Window Fashions Depot you will experience an extensive selection of Interior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Drapery and Drapery Hardware.

We offer personalized and customized window covering designs that fit your needs and budget. The showroom is equipped with full sized displays, giving you the opportunity to easily see, touch, and compare products. Our experienced consultants are more than happy to work with you to achieve the look you desire, and offer free in-home consultations, with no obligations.

Adding the finishing touches to your space with style!
We carry a large selection of window coverings for every space.
Located in Toronto - we serve Toronto and the GTA.
Contact us for a quote - we are happy to help and be a part of your project.

Services: