Shutters & Blinds

Reviews for Window Fashions Depot

Barb O.
Barb O.

Window Fashions

Alon was extremely knowledgeable and professional, offering expert recommendations. The service was outstanding. The product quality outstanding. The price very comparable. The installation was precise. So very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Window Fashions Depot and would not hesitate to use their services again.

Barb it was an absolute pleasure to work with you! we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the service as well as the product.
thank you so much for your review and should you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact me.

Alieza in Toronto
Alieza in Toronto

Hassle-free

Alon from Window Fashions Depot made chosing and installing window coverings fast, easy and hassle-free. While I only needed to do the bay window in my living room, I would definitely use this company for a larger project. Chosing and ordering the window coverings took minutes and installation was on time.

picking window coverings can be an overwhelming experience and I am so pleased that the entire experience was easy and hassle free for you. Thank you for your feedback, your review and business is truly appreciated.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Entire house - blinds

416.837.9387
Toronto
M2R 2K8

Alon was incredible to work with. He was knowledgeable, professional, and had many types of window coverings. He gave us good advice and helped us stay in our budget. We ended up with a high quality product that works perfectly in our home. Installation was quick and easy, and Alon was super flexible with his schedule. We HIGHLY recommend going with Window Fashion Depot! You will not be dissapointed.

I aim to ensure that all my customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive at WFD. Thank your stellar review, it is greatly appreciated. Should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

Archer
Archer

Competitive price, great service

416.837.9387
Toronto
M2R 2K8

Recently we needed to change our window coverings and after searching for companies met with Alon. He did a great job advising us to what is available and what solution would be best for us. He definitely over delivered and the final product was even better than what we had originally imagined. I highly recommend Alon and his company.

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad that everything worked out, and that you are pleased with not only the service you received but the actual product. Should you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us.

BChapman in Etobicoke
BChapman in Etobicoke

Supply and install blinds

Excellent service and design ideas. Blinds were installed as scheduled, very fast. Owner was very helpful in assisting us with selecting and choosing colour of blinds.

Excellent product. Feel confident if there should ever be a problem the owner will stand by the product and installation

For us at WFD, great customer service doesn't end once the job is complete. We will absolutely stand by the product and installation should there ever be a problem in the future. Should you ever need anything, i would be pleased to assist you in any way i can. Thank you for your review and your business, it is greatly appreciated.

stadors
stadors

Exterior Shutters

My exterior shutters were in need to be changed. they were peeling, old and not attractive anymore. I found this company through Homestars and contacted them to inquire about exterior shutters. Alon was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I found the prices to be reasonable. His service was fantastic. I highly recommend Alon, extremely pleased overall.

Glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with WFD. Your exterior shutters look great, and really helps add fresh character to your home. Should you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!

Zebra Blinds

Alon from window fashion depot was a pleasure to deal with. He patiently showed me the blinds options I was looking for in his shop and was timely in scheduling a home visit for me to choose fabric colours. Installation was quick and very tidy. His prices were very competitive to the other options I researched. I would definitely recommend this company! My blinds are stunning!

Window coverings

As I already knew what type of window covering I wanted, it made the process easier. Alon made two visits to my home. The first visit he measured my window and brought a sample of what I knew I wanted as well as an alternative for comparison. Second visit was for the installation which went smoothly. Blind could be opened manually or with a battery operated wand. I chose the wand and like it.

marycorrado4460
marycorrado4460

Amazing customer service and fantastic workmanship, we just love our new blinds. I highly recommend this company.

Highly recommend, very clean workmanship excellent to deal with. We love the new blinds that were installed

Thank You Mary, we appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review.

D in Mississauga
D in Mississauga

Zebras

Alon and Debbie were a pleasure to work with. We replaced dated verticals on our patio doors, with modern zebra shades From the time we got a quote, through to the installation, the process was easy and seamless. The shades look great and I highly recommend WFD!

More about Window Fashions Depot

Window Fashions Depot, your one stop shop for window coverings and more! At Window Fashions Depot you will experience an extensive selection of Interior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Drapery and Drapery Hardware.

We offer personalized and customized window covering designs that fit your needs and budget. The showroom is equipped with full sized displays, giving you the opportunity to easily see, touch, and compare products. Our experienced consultants are more than happy to work with you to achieve the look you desire, and offer free in-home consultations, with no obligations.

Adding the finishing touches to your space with style!
We carry a large selection of window coverings for every space.
Located in Toronto - we serve Toronto and the GTA.
Contact us for a quote - we are happy to help and be a part of your project.

Services: