Window Fashions Depot

Reviews for Window Fashions Depot

Leo in Thornhill
Leo in Thornhill

Blinds Selection and Installation

Alon was absolutely fantastic, he is very professional, and you'll get the best price as well!

When I started to look for blinds I didn't know which type of blind I want so I was going around and inviting people over and going to showrooms. Everyone had their own agenda and pushing their own product.

From the very first interaction with Alon I noticed that he is very responsive and straightforward. He came in multiple times to my home, I asked many questions, and Alon was very patient and responded to all of them, and provided his advice.

I ended up purchasing the Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds and I can tell you I received quotes from about ten different companies!
Alon gave me the best price by far, and he was so professional, from the beginning, all the way up to installation. He installed the blinds in a very professional way. He made sure they were installed in the correct depth to align with the other blinds, and that the cords were the correct length and that everything was aligned. He even helped with colour selection for my blinds to make sure they match with my home colours and style. He didn't rush me in any way and was very honest!

I am very happy with Alon, and I would definitely recommend him! He won't try to upsell or gouge you like the others tried to do to me. He is honest and you will always get the best advice!

Go with Alon for your all your window covering needs and seriously stop wasting time with others!

I gave him a perfect 10 score because frankly, that's the score that he deserves, and I am not exaggerating!

Thank you Leo, it was a pleasure to work with you on your project and im always there for you if you need anything in the future. i appreciate the business and kind words

Michael in Burlington
Michael in Burlington

Condo Renovation

After a complete renovation of my condo, I needed roller blinds for large banks of windows on two floors. I contacted Window Fashions Depot in December and everything went smoothly from there. Alon is very knowledgeable, extremely helpful in making suggestions and responded promptly to all my questions and concerns. He personally visited the worksite on numerous occasions and the results speak for themselves.

I appreciate the kind word and hope you enjoy your shades. I'm always available for you.

Mindi Y.
Mindi Y.

Kitchen Blinds

We are so thrilled to finally have blinds in our kitchen-Thanks to Window Fashions Depot. After moving into our new home 3 months ago, we were deciding on what to do with our big patio door/window.
Alon was patient, informative and respectful of our decision making. He was honest businessman-telling us what would be the best for our budget and all potential options.
Alon came to install the blinds hassle free and within the time frame that was given. We would highly recommend working with Window Fashions Depot and would without a doubt use them again.

Thank you for your stellar review. we truly appreciate your business and we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your product and service. should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

LBN in Vaughan
LBN in Vaughan

Shutters Throughout

WIndow Fashions Depot came highly recommended to us. from beginning to end working with Alon was fantastic. he was patient and very knowledgeable. We wanted a clean classic look for our home and decided to go with shutters. Alon came to install within a timely fashion, was very neat and tidy with his work. we highly recommend working with this company. thank you!

thank you so much for your review.
we are so pleased that you are happy with your shutters and the service you received. it was a pleasure working with you. should you need anything else in the future please let me know.

Geri in North York
Geri in North York

Window coverings Blinds

I cannot express how happy we are with our window coverings but more so with the service we received from Debbie and Alon. From beginning to end Debbie and Alon were professional, kind and extremely knowledgeable. Alon not only came to our home and measured all our windows but he provided us samples and his honest opinion. Their showroom has so many great options of window coverings. Our experience was so grest i would highly recommend this company.

we truly enjoyed working with you and helping you find the perfect product for your home. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was fantastic from beginning to end. Glad we were able to provide you with stellar service.
should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Marnie in Toronto
Marnie in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Window Coverings

We are extremely satisfied with our experience with Alon at Window Fashions Depot. We had a large project involving window coverings for almost our entire house and he made the entire process from the initial quote to the installation stress-free. It is worthwhile to visit his showroom as he offers a wide selection of products. We chose shutters for the majority of windows, as well as some blinds, and are thrilled with the final product. We highly recommend this company.

Marnie it was pleasure helping you with your project and the out was fantastic. I appreciate the business and anything you need I'm there for you.

langtons in Whitby
langtons in Whitby

Window blinds

They were recommended to me from a friend. Good prices for a very good quality. Came home from work and everything was finished , cleaned up and also took my old blinds away . Would definitely recommend them .

Thank you again and appreciated the business.

happy holidays and new years...

Oscar
Oscar

New Blinds

Alon was great from start to finish. He took the time to go through various options and visited our home several times to get accurate measurements. Installation and follow up was excellent. I'd highly recommend him!

Thank you Oscar... it was great working with you on your project, enjoy them and Window Fashions Depot is always there for you

Happy Holidays... and New Years

Elissa Johnson in Toronto
Elissa Johnson in Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

Blinds

We went to Alon's store front and he took us through the options based on what we were looking for and how much we were willing to spend. Alon had lots of choices and was knowledgeable about them all. He came to our house to do the measurements and then installation. He was timely, professional and the final product looks great. Will definitely use Window Fashions Depot again and highly satisfied with the end result

Thank you Elissa, we appreciate the business and anything you need im there for you.

Amyn B.
Amyn B.

Highly Professional & Quality workmanship

Alon is an amazing person with great pride for his business. I used his services on 3 properties and all of them look spectacular. The product & the workmanship were commendable and I've had many compliments... A definite referral for Alon's professionalism & superb quality of work

I truly appreciate your kind words and thank you for taki g the time to write a review! it was an absolute pleasure to work with you. should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

More about Window Fashions Depot

Window Fashions Depot, your one stop shop for window coverings and more! At Window Fashions Depot you will experience an extensive selection of Interior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Drapery and Drapery Hardware.

We offer personalized and customized window covering designs that fit your needs and budget. The showroom is equipped with full sized displays, giving you the opportunity to easily see, touch, and compare products. Our experienced consultants are more than happy to work with you to achieve the look you desire, and offer free in-home consultations, with no obligations.

Adding the finishing touches to your space with style!
We carry a large selection of window coverings for every space.
Located in Toronto - we serve Toronto and the GTA.
Contact us for a quote - we are happy to help and be a part of your project.

Services: