AA Granite Marble & Quartz Ltd.

Countertops
Calgary AB T2C 2C8
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  AA Granite Marble & Quartz Ltd.

Reviews for AA Granite Marble & Quartz Ltd.

sschlagel
sschlagel

Three Projects ... Kitchen Countertops, Master Bathroom and 1/2 Bath

AA Granite Marble & Quartz Ltd.
403-279-2278
Calgary
AB
T2C 2C8

I first of all had a kitchen countertop installation along with island done in granite. The work was outstanding and transformed my kitchen into a vision of beauty. I also had Jet install granite, toilet, sink in my 1/2 bath which turned out phenomenal. We then moved to my master bathroom which was a sight for sore eyes. The countertop was replaced with granite and the jaccuzzi tub was also surrounded with the same granite. The results were absolutely breath taking and I now have a gorgeous master bathroom. I cannot say enough about Jet and his company .... he took time to take me to various stone and tile suppliers on a Saturday which was over and above what I expected. He and his contacts (trades) were accomodating and very fussy and professional regarding any of the work that was done. If you are looking for any marble, tile, quartz rennovations or additions to your home, you can't go wrong with this company. AA Granite, Quartz and Marble Ltd. definitely deferentiates itself from other companies by providing the extra care, professionalism, and superb work along with the best and most accomodating customer care I've come across. Thanks Jet and all of your employees and contractors for such great work.

dmmarici
dmmarici

New kitchen for one property and renovating my exisitng kitchen

Jet at AA Granite, Marble & Quarts was recommended to me from a friend. Before coming to my place he suggested I go the shop to look at the different styles and price ranges he has. He came to the condo and took all the measurements and gave me a quote the same day. He was not pushy with anything which was very unlike all the other companies I had gotten quotes from before getting recommended to AA. When Jet came in to do the work it was so fast and clean. There is one seem in the quartz which I cant even see! When I initially did my kitchen (a different one than the one Jet did, same layout, just a different condo in the same building) the seem is so obvious. Jet also gave tips on taking care of the stone. Now he is coming back to fix the poor finishing the other company did. My quartz looks amazing and is exactly what I wanted. I would recommend these guys to any one because they are fast, clean, organized and priced fair!

Thank you Dana.

Lance U.
Lance U.

kitchen granite counter top installation

Installation was quick and professional. Quality workmanship and reasonable pricing. Jetmir and Simon did the installation. Janelle helped us in selecting the colour.

Thank you Lance.

More about AA Granite Marble & Quartz Ltd.

With 15 years of experience, we are proud to maintain a strong standard of workmanship. We are the company you can trust and come to with any project involving countertops, shower walls, fireplaces, and more! Each person a part of our team demonstrates a unique talent, as well as professionalism and knowledge. We take our quality of work and service very seriously, it is of the upmost importance that our customers are happy! We specialize in both commercial and residential projects, giving out the best prices in Calgary! Call our sales representative to find out more! 403-279-2278