Lt Integrity Improvements

Reviews for Lt Integrity Improvements

Adam from Ottawa
Adam from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement Finishing, duct framing, drywall, floor, drop ceiling

I hired LT Integrity for a first job doing drywall patching and minor framing of ducts, and I was satisfied so I called them back for a second job to finish a basement room. I was very satisfied with the price and the outcome. They stayed on my jobs until finished.

Thank you Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to write about our company. We value you as our client and look forward to working with you again.

thanks again

Alfonso in Ottawa
Alfonso in Ottawa

Bathroom reno repair

Guys came in and replaced toilet and retiled around bathtub. Caulked thoroughly around bathtub. Punctual on the appointments.
Fast, under 3 hours. Very reasonable price.
I will call them again. Price was reasonable.

Thank you Alfonso, for giving us the opportunity. Please contact us should you need anything else done.

Jason in Ottawa
Jason in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Entire house interior renovation, including basement, kitchen and all bathrooms

My entire house renovation has been just starting, it includes full basement renovation, full kitchen renovation and bathrooms renovation. I am so satisfied with all these guys done so far. Leng and Matt are honest, professional, and pay attention to all of the small details. I am so impressed by their work efficiency, only a couple of days, they have finished all the demolishing, framing, electrical wiring and plumbing works. They works as an cooperative team with different tasks together. Every day, the progress is moving foreword even through the weekend. They're everything you'd want from a contractor, from electrical, plumbing, HVAC reroute, to flooring and vanities installing. I highly recommend them for your home renovation.

Thank you so much Jason. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us and with such an amazing review and recommendation. We count ourselves lucky for customer like you.

Kted1244
Kted1244
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Outside parking work and relevelling of patio stones

The workers were on time and ready to get to work when they arrived. There were no delays, the had the equipment necessary and did the job neatly and professionally. I will definitely use them again, and have no hesitation in recommending their work.

Great and thank you so much for such a positive review. We will see you in December for the interior work.

Piera
Piera
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

front steps and interlock walkway

I am writing to highly recommend LT Integrity Improvements.

From our initial meeting with Matt and Leng on Friday October 12, 2018 and completing our front interlocking steps and walkway, we were so pleased.

We were told it would take 2 days and it did and we were quoted an amount for the job and it was exactly that amount!

Leng’s team arrived on time both Saturday and Sunday and the entire crew were so courteous, kind and professional. Leng and Matt both came around to check on the team that worked so hard !

Once the job was completed, Leng came around and explained exactly what was done to both my husband and myself, while Leng's son was finishing up the parging on the garage (which was above and beyond) what we had asked for. Our front walkway looks Amazing !

Leng explained that if we had any questions, to give them a call anytime.

I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks again
Piera Wharton

Thank you very much Piera, for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Julie in Kanata in Nepean
Julie in Kanata in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Interlock walkway and river rock

Leng, Matt and their team did a good job with our interlock. Great customer service and very honest people. Had no issues contacting Leng, he would pick up our phone calls all the time and any problems we had were dealt with promptly. Would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you so much for the great review and really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. Hope to do more work for you in the future.

Josee's Hair Studio in Scarborough
Josee's Hair Studio in Scarborough

Parging and interlock repairs

I am so pleased with the job that was done by LT Integrity Improbements
Leng inpectected the stone work which was in need of repair.
I am so pleased that he brought to my attention that the existing condition was a liability.
He assessed the situation , made sound recommendations, provided me with a timeline for the work and quoted me a very reasonable price.
The job was completed beyond my expectations!!!
I highly recommend them !!
Josee

Thank you Josee for giving us the opportunity to prove ourselves and with such great review.
I'm glad we were able to take care of everything for you.

Andrew
Andrew
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Interlocking Work

Leng stopped by our house to offer a quote on relaying the bricks on our front steps. The steps had settled after many years and despite efforts on our part to re-lay the steps...they were still uneven.

Leng outlined the steps he would take and provided a very competitive quote relative to quotes we had received in prior years. We agreed to move forward with the work and three days later, Leng and his team arrived and completed the work. Towards the end of the agreed to work, we collectively realized that some further work was required. Leng provided further advice and we proceeded with that work.

Leng and his team were extremely polite, diligent, and true to their word.

Thanks Leng.

Thank you for the trust you have in us. We are delighted to have the opportunity to prove ourself and the integrity of the company.

Stone retaining wall

This fall my husband and I, both in our 70s, decided to demolish and rebuild a large limestone retaining wall beside our driveway. The amount of concrete debris and unusable rock (tons and tons of it) became a huge problem. We had no reasonable way to remove it from our property. LG Improvements came to our rescue. While driving by on their way to another job near our home, they stopped while we were
working and offered to assist in any way. They took pity on two hardworking seniors and offered to remove the debris and unused stone for us at a very low price. Their service was prompt and professional and exceeded our expectations. In no time our work site was clear and thanks to their help our wall and driveway was clear and ready for winter. I would certainly recommend their services without hesitation.

Thank you very much!

More about Lt Integrity Improvements

LT Integrity Improvements will assist you with all of your concrete contracting needs.

Call us today for a free estimate.