My Friend Lee Contractor

Simplyhuman in Milton
Simplyhuman in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Amazing and honest guys!

I hired Eric from My Friend Lee Contractor after the disaster that was my basement when the previous contractors "K Construction" bailed out on me.

My Friend Lee were my first choice to finish my basement but due to their busy schedule and in my hurry to finish my basement, I had to go with the company mentioned above. When my this company bailed on me and my basement flooded, I reached out to Eric on Christmas eve. He actually took the time away from his family to help me prevent any further disaster. He then offered to finish my basement as he had a couple weeks window between projects, to which I happily and readily agreed.

My initial preference for My Friend Lee was correct. Eric's team came by and were efficient and timely in completing my basement with quality. They even finished my basement stairs the way I wanted to, something the previous contractor refused to do.

There's a reason these guys are always busy. It's because of their craftsmanship, hard work, dedication and honesty to their clients.

These guys will always be #1 in my books!

Thank you for the kind words. I enjoy helping people out wherever I can. The kind words make it all worth while.

More about My Friend Lee Contractor

SPECIALIZING IN HOME RENOVATIONS IN MISSISSAUGA, BRAMPTON, MILTON, OAKVILLE, BURLINGTON AND SURROUNDING AREA.