STOR-X Edmonton

gtracey
gtracey
1 review , AB

Bedroom closet

Friendly service, fast install, parts arrived about 2 weeks after ordering! and affordable to boot.

Thanks for the review G, I'm happy that we were able to get your closet here so quick after the original had fallen down.

barb.dipersio
barb.dipersio
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bedroom closets, laundry room, kitchen pantry, and chef's pantry/coffee wine bar.

Jason does excellent work! If you are looking to renovate your closets, I would definitely recommend Jason. He spends as much time with you as you need to plan out your renovation. We absolutely love our closets, pantry, laundry room and the chefs panty/coffee wine bar downstairs.

Thanks Barb, I had a lot of fun designing your spaces. I think the basement pantry/coffee wine bar was the most interesting. Now that everything has a space, you can see that you have three Costco cases of Kleenex.

kathryn S.
kathryn S.
1 review St. Albert, AB

Closets

We had some shelving and drawers put in our kids walk in closets. Jason and staff were quick and efficient through the whole process as well as install was very organized and clean!

Thanks for the review Kathryn, I appreciate it.

jmayaki11
jmayaki11

Closet Reno

I did both my walk in closet and reach in. Both small spaces. Jason was amazing. He worked with me to provide maximum utilization of my size and get the best value. I had a million questions and he was patient to go through all of them with me. I would definitely recommend.

Thanks for posting the awesome review Jane I'm glad you enjoy your new spaces.

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Custom Closets and Office Cabinets

STOR-X installed 5 customized closets including his and her installations in the master bedroom. They also helped design and install a floor to ceiling customized wall storage unit in the office including crown moulding. I'm thrilled with the end result!

Thanks for the kind words Jennifer, it was a pleasure working with you as well. All your closets turned out nice but I really like how the office unit turned out

More about STOR-X Edmonton

The STOR-X Organizing System is a custom built, high quality, modular, wood laminate-based storage system that utilizes European cabinet technology for maximum flexibility in unlimited applications. STOR-X Organizing System offers over 19 finishes including environmentally friendly options as well as line of wood veneers.
Tie racks,belt racks, garment valets and roll-out baskets are just some of the full line of accessories available.

***

The STOR-X Organizing System uses only the highest quality in materials and hardware and is individually designed and manufactured to each customer's specifications using custom STOR-X 3D Software. The system is fully adjustable,has a full line of materials and accessories and most importantly allows the customer to see a 3D image of their closet before it is installed.

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to working with you.