Red Bear Home Inspections

kristiandscottdryden
kristiandscottdryden
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Mark was very through with our home inspection. He explained things as we went through our house so we understood what work needed to be done and why.

Thanks for you review and any questions on the report just let me know

kristiangdloewen
kristiangdloewen
1 review Chilliwack, BC

House inspection

I was very satisfied with the overall home inspection. Mark was very thorough and did a great job explaining everything to me.

Hi thanks for taking the time to write a review.
I was great to help you with the inspection for your new home. I hope it all goes well. Feel free to call anytime

J. C.
J. C.
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Home Inspection

Buyers home inspection. Report was thorough, listed things that needed to be repaired or replaced with importance of each outlined. Excellent photos in the report.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review hope all it going well

3rross
3rross
1 review Agassiz, BC

Home Inspection

Mark performed a detailed home inspection for us. He discovered an issue if not attended to could cause a major problem in the future.
Mark is a pleasant person, he explained his inspection in detail along with a written report. We would use Red Bear Home Inspections
again and will recommend him to our friends and family.

Thanks Rhonda for the review call us anytime if you need any help with knowing what to do on the home
Enjoy the move

cablett
cablett
1 review Port Moody, BC

Home inspection

Quality work. The inspection report was very detailed and gave me everything I needed to know presented in a clear and concise manner. Mark was thorough, punctual, and provided excellent customer service. Would absolutely recommend.

Thanks for the review I look forward to working with you in the future

jerome.b.sto
jerome.b.sto
1 review Langley, BC

Townhouse inspection

The inspector come and check everything inside and outside my new place.
Well done!!!
Thanks you

Many thanks and enjoy your new home

guyperron E.
guyperron E.
1 review Kelowna, BC

Wett inspection on 3 units

I found Mark to be punctual, professional, reasonably priced , Accommodating, reports were printed directly on site for Immediate answers !! Thank you

Many thanks and I look forward to working with you in the future

Kory
Kory
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Home Inspection

Mark did the home inspection for us when we moved last year. When we met with him after the inspection to go over the results, we were very pleased with his work. He had taken detailed photos of each step of the inspection and was careful to take us through all of his findings and information. His knowledge of home construction and his ability to articulate the results of our inspection helped us so much in our decision to purchase the home and also for what was required for repair when we moved in.

Thanks for the review and I hope all is going well in your new home

More about Red Bear Home Inspections

Buying a home can be exciting, momentous, and meaningful. But it can also be stressful - especially if you're not sure how to gauge the physical condition of a house. That's where the experts at Red Bear Home Inspections come in. While you focus on the home's style, size, layout, ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Kelowna?