Top Quality Decks And Fences

Reviews for Top Quality Decks And Fences

JJ
JJ

Fence Project

Sheldon and his crew were true professionals who take pride in their work. Very polite. Extremely clean. Amazing communication from start to finish. Any questions I had were promptly answered. Fair price. Open, honest, and transparent. The fence turned out amazing, the attention to detail was superb. His custom made gates were my favourite. From the start, Sheldon and his crew worked very hard, but didn't rush anything. I will stand by this review when I say, if you are looking for an amazing fence contractor, look no further. Contact Sheldon at Top Quality Decks and Fences!

Jenny
Jenny

Fence Post Repair

The team at Top Quality Decks and Fences excelled in customer service. The project mainly involved the replacement of 11 fence posts, where 4 of the posts had snapped off their bases during a windy rainstorm. The other 7 posts had deteriorated bases causing the fence to lean.

Sheldon was contacted in the summer during the first wave of the pandemic and the project was finished right at the onset of the second wave. He provided a very detailed quote by email on the scope of the project after inspecting the site. When the scope of the project changed, a revised quote was promptly emailed. His estimate had the best value and timeline. Quotes from other companies ranged from matching his estimate upwards to a 40% higher cost. He was the only contractor to offer a locate for gas lines prior to starting the work. Throughout the process Sheldon was respectful, informative, straightforward and honest. He addressed all of our concerns and questions without hesitation. The job was completed in just over a day. Power tools were not used to dig out the old concrete foundation. Apart from the colour variation of the new posts, the repair was imperceptible as the new posts were seamlessly integrated into the existing fence.

Overall, Sheldon and his crew are hardworking, highly skilled and experienced professionals. A good natured group who got the job done efficiently and in a timely manner. Most notably, they understood their client’s needs and took care of the small details. We will certainly call Sheldon again for future projects. Anyone with fencing issues or a fencing project should definitely consider contacting Sheldon during their search for a suitable contractor.

Supa from Toronto
Supa from Toronto

Fence removal and installation

The level of professionalism demonstrated by Sheldon and his crew was unrivalled. They provided us with an estimate of the cost and did let us know that our timeline would be a while out as there has been an issue with access to materials. Even though I am well aware that the cost of wood increased between the time we received our estimate and when the job was done, our price did not increase. Their estimate was about a third of the cost that we were given by other companies. They have done other jobs in our neighbourhood so I knew the workmanship was fantastic. It took them less than 2 days to remove the old fence and instal the new one along the back and one side of our home.
I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for fence installation. They were on time, polite and respectful of our property and our neighbours.
Thanks again Sheldon - much respect.

Thank you for this absolutely great review. We appreciate your business and we are very happy that you are pleased with the work completed.
Thank you again. Sheldon and Crew

Backyard Fence

Sheldon and his crew did a fantastic job with both my fence as well as my neighbours. His e-mails are very detail oriented, which is helpful when inquiring for quotes from multiple companies.

He finished the job quickly and even when we had a minor change in the design which we had previously forgotten to mention to him, he was flexible enough to add the change to the finishing touches.

Overall, Sheldon and his crew are very honest and hardworking and would recommend to all my friends and family members for any deck or fence needs.

Thank you for this great review, we appreciate your business and we are very happy that you are satisfied with the fence completion.
Sheldon and Crew

Pedro in Scarborough
Pedro in Scarborough

Fence and retaining wall

Very good job. very fast without compromise quality. Sheldon the project manager very helpful and represents the best of Canadian standards regarding quality of the service he provides and respect for the clients expectations. Top value for your dollar.

New composite deck

I am so happy with our new composite deck! They removed our old deck and built the new one at a price that’s was below what others were willing to. The quality was great and it turned out exactly how we wanted it. Sheldon and his team did a great job.

Fence Repair

The Top Quality Decks and Fences team are highly reliable and professional. After finding their website online, a rep Sheldon called me back very soon after I left a voicemail and arranged for a quote at my convenience. Given I have a pool and needed to get the fence fixed first, Sheldon accommodated my schedule. The team came out to my house as scheduled, right on time and finished the job within three hours. I had 4 posts changed out and new lattice installed. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again in the future.

fence post repair

4 fence posts that were 4x4 blew down and I had him replace it with 6x6 posts. The existing fence between the posts had to be cut down in size to fit in. Other fence guys didn't want to do it and were expensive with their alternatives. I was lucky to find Sheldon and his team. He measured everything precisely and the old fence was nicely cut to the correct size and you cant tell it was cut. He was on time and budget and quick to respond. I highly recommend him!

Tara
Tara

A Top Quality Fence

This is our second fence by Top Quality Decks & Fences. In addition to a good quality fence and tidy work site, they provided excellent followup for quoting and scheduling. This company was very convenient to work with.

Wayne from Richmond Hill
Wayne from Richmond Hill
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Balked on Fence Job

Fence was damaged by the wind storm, I searched around for contractors and found Sheldon. He was very responsive to text messages so that is great. He gave me a verbal promise he will come to fix my fence in two weeks. I called him 2 days before the actual start date to confirm if he is still coming and then he rejected job, saying his guys were unavailable. He showed no interest and did not even offer me an alternative start date. I understand contractors have busy schedules but he could have at least notified me ahead of time that he can no longer fulfill this job, and not through me finding out 2 days before job start.

I had his word, but now my fence is still a wreck and I have to go back to the beginning and look for another contractor. So much time was wasted, this is horrible customer service

we came do the job for you but you never want to pay the full amount that was agreed for. thanks

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Toronto?