I Heat And Cool

Reviews for I Heat And Cool

Barbara Shultz in Toronto
Barbara Shultz in Toronto

Could not be happier

From the very beginning, Sasha and his crew were extremely attentive. As soon as I expressed my interest in getting furnace/ductwork completed in my custom home, I was immediately provided with a quote. The fact that my home was designed by me, and different than usual homes, was not a problem. They do everything from scratch so it did not matter how unique my home was. The company kept in touch with me, letting me know what was happening every step of the way. I especially liked how the crew kept everything clean, and had no problems answering any questions that my husband or I had. At some point we were having trouble figuring out how to use the humidifier, and Sasha walked us through it over the phone without a problem. Would definitely recommend this company for anyone looking for a furnace for their home!

Thank you for your kind words Barbara! Working with you was a pleasure. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Terrible Service

Don't hire this company.You will save yourself a lot of headaches and money.I had problems with them since day one and not even 6 months after I moved in to the house the furnace broke down and no one answers the phone.I had to pay 600,00 out of my pocket to fix it.He sends kids to do the work with no professional supervision whatsoever.
Please don't waist your time and money with these guys.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Complete new system for my house

My friend referred me to this company and we had a great experience with them. They were flexible to the needs of our project and were always willing to find a solution for me. They got my project started right away and pushed to finish on our tight schedule. The new HVAC system is working great and we will definitely deal with I Heat and Cool again in the future.

Thanks for the kind words Mike! Looking forward to working together again soon.

More about I Heat And Cool

Your Heating and Cooling Experts! I Heat and Cool has over 25 years of experience in custom ductwork projects, heating and air conditioning unit installations, and all other natural gas equipment installations. From commercial projects to residential homes, let us help satisfy all your heating and cooling needs.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?