I Heat And Cool

Vaughan ON L4K 2K1

Review for I Heat And Cool

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Complete new system for my house

My friend referred me to this company and we had a great experience with them. They were flexible to the needs of our project and were always willing to find a solution for me. They got my project started right away and pushed to finish on our tight schedule. The new HVAC system is working great and we will definitely deal with I Heat and Cool again in the future.

Thanks for the kind words Mike! Looking forward to working together again soon.

More about I Heat And Cool

Your Heating and Cooling Expert! I Heat and Cool has over 25 years of experience in custom ductwork projects, heating and air conditioning unit installations, and all other natural gas equipment installations. From commercial projects to residential homes, let us help satisfy all your heating and cooling needs.