G & M Abatement, Asbestos, Mold and Lead Removal and Drywall Demolition

Basement Renovation
3411 48th Street NE Calgary AB T1Y 1R9
Basement Renovation
G & M Abatement, Asbestos, Mold and Lead Removal and Drywall Demolition

Reviews for G & M Abatement, Asbestos, Mold and Lead Removal and Drywall Demolition

Steve K.
Steve K.

Asbestos abatement

I have used them on a few projects. They arrived when they said they would and they completed the job when they said they work. They were very polite and approachable. I was late in getting them power which held them up, ultimately costing them money,Yet nothing but total professionalism.

Thank you so much Steve we are happy that our customers are satisfied with our services. we look forward to improving to be the best in the industry.

nformiyate
nformiyate

Kitchen and Bathroom mould and Asbestos remediation

My kitchen and bath room drywall had a leakage and I contacted G & M. They came to my aid sooner than expected the job was done professionally with good pricing. Thank you guys

Thank you so much Kate for your comment. you can knock on our door any time and we are ready to come. customer satisfaction and safety is our priority.

fotabright
fotabright

Flooded basement cleaning and renovation

After i experienced a flooded basement last spring and in the midst of confusion, I advertised and called for help through kijiji. G&M were the first on the scene. The basement was cleaned, drywalls removed and the basement cleaned and renovated. Within two days the job was done.

Thank you for your kind review.
G & M

Fred L.
Fred L.

Basement renovation

The guy were rock. They showed up work on time and got the job completed ahead of schedule. Great great guys to deal with. Easy going and easy price negotiation. Nice price I got !!!. Go with them guys for your renovation works.

Thank you for your kind review.
G & M

More about G & M Abatement, Asbestos, Mold and Lead Removal and Drywall Demolition

Welcome to G & M Abatement, Asbestos and Lead Removal and Drywall Demolition in Calgary If you want an excellent and efficient renovation team to renovate your office or home? Then contact I& W Renovation LTD. - We handle your project or job from the start to finish while keeping ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Calgary?