Luxury Move Management

Luxury Move Management

Reviews for Luxury Move Management

Rjagani59
Rjagani59

Home packing and cleaning given very short windo

Outstanding professionals at reasonable cost

When my dad passed away, I had to clear his condo and retain important items. Mindy’s and her team took ownership going above and beyond to clarify, sort, pack and clean and resolve unforeseen issues. They are a solid experienced team I would not hesitate to recommend!

Thank you Riz for your feedback. We were glad to be able to accommodate your unique set of needs during such a difficult time for you and your family.

Eileen in Bedford Park
Eileen in Bedford Park

Fantastic customer service

Working with Mindy and her team is always a breeze. She and her team members are efficient, friendly and organized. Hiring Luxury Move Management makes my job so much easier as I am able to offer a service to my clients that allows them to pack and declutter prior to staging which takes some stress off of them (I am a real estate agent).

Mindy and her team are always on time, bring extra packing materials and interact with my clients in a very professional manner. I can trust them completely and don't have to supervise their efforts. They truly offer a turn key service and can problem solve and offer a custom solution tailored to my budget.

Hi Eileen thank you for your feedback. We really do take pride in our prompt and professional customer service. It is our pleasure to serve you and your clients!

Rachel in
Rachel in

contents seller

This is an invaluable service that enabled me to remove the stress of arranging the sale and removal of multiple items from my mother's condo.
Mindy was efficient, reliable and respectful of the stressful circumstances. I highly recommend her and her company.

Hi Rachel, thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working for you.

More about Luxury Move Management

Luxury Move Management has the team you want helping you with your move. We will get you organized and take care of all the daunting logistics that keep you up at night. We will help you sell your furniture, pack and unpack your boxes and we even bring all the ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vaughan?