A.V. Style Stretch Ceilings & Wall Systems

Interior Design
243 Terra Rd Woodbridge, ON L4L 3J4
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Vaughan  >  A.V. Style Stretch Ceilings & Wall Systems

Reviews for A.V. Style Stretch Ceilings & Wall Systems

serge.gondar

Great job AVstyle !!
Our experience with AVstyle was positive from
start to finish. The team of AVstyle helped us plan a look to update our home. Installers were really professionals, knowledgeable and
helped us each step of the way. Team did an
amazing job with installation. Our project included lightening elements and remodel of
our washroom.
Thank you very much.
Serge

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Serge,
Thank you for your kind words and being a valued customer. We're so glad you had a good experience with A.V. Style!
Our team works extremely hard to ensure our customers’ satisfaction. We hope you enjoy a new look of your rooms

DAVE in Mississauga

While conducting a brief market survey I realized that AVStyle is very popular in Canadian market. When he did my project I should say it was very much in time, good quality and excellent service. I have no hesitation in recommending AVStyle for any project of any scale

Thank you very much Dave.!!! It was such a pleasure working with you! We look forward for your next project ...!!!

info
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We are Happy with your work done for us.
High quality. We will highly recomended.

Thank you very much Pavel for writing us the review. Enjoy your Stretch Ceiling.

irababyn
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I am very satisfied from great job AV Style done for me. It was professionally done with providing full design before, color's suggestion and their combinations. It was very easy to deal with the owner of company, he is awesome, after getting quotation and agree on it, guys have started job within few days. Now my ceiling looks amazing, and impress every visitor!
Great Job! Thank you so much AV Style!

Thank you so very much Iryna! We appreciate your kind words and amazing review. We wish you and your family all the best in 2018!!! Happy New Year!!!

mattbalock9

We did many projects with AV Style. Viktor and his team are doing amazing job! Always on time, very friendly and responsible! Thank you, guys!

Thank you very much Munsur and Irina for kind words!!! We always look forward for your new project.
Happy New Years and all the best in 2018!!!

Leon D.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Viktor and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Their manner was very professional and they efficiently completed the job on time with impressive results. This new stretch ceiling made our home feel more spacious and modern, and the service provided ended up exceeding our expectations. I would definitely recommend A.V. Style to anyone who wants to work with a team that delivers, while also looking to add a modern touch to their home. Thank you!

Thank you Leon for your kind words and for being a valued customer.
We’re so glad you had a good experience with A.V. STYLE Stretch Ceilings & Wall Systems!!!

Idevoks in Toronto

I work with AV style for a while and always very happy with the end result.
They are very accurate and always think outside of the box, making the process professionally perfect and pleasing for me as a Designer and my clients.

Thank you for this extensive amazing review.
We are so thankful for your cooperation with us. All your projects are very creative and we are happy to bring your ideas to reality. Thank you very much and we look forward to your future projects !!!

Eugene
1 review Aurora, ON

AV was very helpful and provided extremely accurate services and installation. The team was friendly and answered any questions along the process. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking into stretch ceilings!

Thank you very much Eugene. We really appreciate such kind words. It was very pleased to work for you.
We look forward to work with you in your future projects.
Best regards,
A.V.STYLE

Elena

5 star quality and service!!! We just got our
stretch ceiling done and these guys absolutely exceeded our expectations! They were timely, friendly, reasonably priced, and the results look amazing! Highly recommended!!!

Thank you very much Elena and Kiril for kind words. Enjoy your ceilings.

Alex S.

I had the pleasure of working with Viktor from A.V. Style Stretch ceilings on several projects and every time his team did an exceptional work. I feel that I have an obligation to write a review about this company to show appreciation for the work they have completed. I have seen similar jobs completed by other companies and I can genuinely say there is no comparison when it comes to quality and design of A.V. style. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their ceilings finished with this system.

Thank you so much Alex. It was a pleasure working with such an easy going guy like you. You're ideas are very creative and original. We're looking forward to work with you again.

More about A.V. Style Stretch Ceilings & Wall Systems

Based in Toronto, AV Style specializes in transforming residential and commercial spaces using PVC stretch ceiling technology, printed wall coverings, integrated lighting and more. Our reputation for quality has helped us build strong relationships with trade professionals and dealers across Canada.

AV Style was born from a desire to provide beautiful and affordable alternatives to traditional finishes like drywall, stucco and popcorn ceilings. The key to our success is our strong, creative and highly skilled team of craftsmen experienced in all aspects of stretch ceilings and wall coverings — from design and consultation to installation and repair.

From day one we’ve taken a collaborative approach that honors the vision of our clients and partners. We are proud to have our work on display in homes and commercial spaces throughout North America, Europe, and the Middle East.