A.V. Style Stretch Ceilings & Wall Systems

Interior Design
243 Terra Rd Woodbridge, ON L4L 3J4
HomeStars  >  Art & Print in Vaughan  >  A.V. Style Stretch Ceilings & Wall Systems

Reviews for A.V. Style Stretch Ceilings & Wall Systems

Denis in Toronto
Denis in Toronto

Ocean beach wall and ceilings

The guys have done an amazing job with my ceilings and the wall. Carefully considered all my asks, helped me make right choices and walked an extra mile in order to achieve a result I wanted. When I saw the final result, I was pleasantly surprised. Everything looked even better than I imagined. Will recommend them to everyone I know.

Hi Denis. We are always pleasure that could deliver the best expectations for our clients!!! Thank you very much for such a great review and sharing your own experience between our future clients. Enjoy your new interior with our product.

Yelena P in Richmond Hill
Yelena P in Richmond Hill

New Stretch Ceiling Installation

Very pleased with the service and professionalism of the AV Style in helping to install stretch ceiling in my house. The job was done on time, fast, accurately and as per budget. Very modern product. Looks awesome! Great substitution solution over stucco. Highly recommending this company!
Yelena P

Thank you Yelena and Sergey!!!
We are so happy to read this amazing review. Thank you for taking the time to post it.
Have a great summer!

Yegor in Richmond Hill
Yegor in Richmond Hill

Kitchen and Living room

A big thank you for a job well done, it's amazing! I wish I could have been around to see it all taking place but thankfully it was left in your very capable hands. You have all done a superb job.
The team were both professional, on time, very polite and fulfilled an excellent job. Thank you for excellent job!

Hi Yegor. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with our company for our future clients. Thank you. Enjoy your new stretch ceilings.

IrinaR in Vaughan
IrinaR in Vaughan

Basement renovation

This is not our first project with A.V. Style. Always happy to work with them! Beautiful job! Amazing team! Reasonable prices! Looking forward to do next project with you!
Thank you!

Thanks a lot Irina. It was a pleasure working with you again. We love the final results and are even happier knowing that you do too!

Tatyana in Vaughan
Tatyana in Vaughan

Project

Beautiful, beautifil work!!! High quality product, unique design, custom approach and the most important great professional team!!!!! Will definitely recommend such an excellent service to my family and friends!!! Great job.

Hi Tatyana. Thank you very much for such great review. We are grateful to know that we were able to meet your expectations. We work really hard to deliver the best service and high quality job to all our costumers.

Nataliya in Oakville
Nataliya in Oakville

Ceiling’s remodeling

I had during last 4 years a couple projects with AVStyle in different my properties and each time it was absolutely amazing job! It makes your rooms bigger and higher! I recommened this high quality company to my friend and she was happy as me also.

Thank you very much Nataliya for such a warm review. We also had good experience with you as the client and ready to do your new project again. Enjoy your new ceilings.

serge.gondar
serge.gondar

Home

Great job AVstyle !!
Our experience with AVstyle was positive from
start to finish. The team of AVstyle helped us plan a look to update our home. Installers were really professionals, knowledgeable and
helped us each step of the way. Team did an
amazing job with installation. Our project included lightening elements and remodel of
our washroom.
Thank you very much.
Serge

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Serge,
Thank you for your kind words and being a valued customer. We're so glad you had a good experience with A.V. Style!
Our team works extremely hard to ensure our customers’ satisfaction. We hope you enjoy a new look of your rooms

DAVE in Mississauga
DAVE in Mississauga

Office work

While conducting a brief market survey I realized that AVStyle is very popular in Canadian market. When he did my project I should say it was very much in time, good quality and excellent service. I have no hesitation in recommending AVStyle for any project of any scale

Thank you very much Dave.!!! It was such a pleasure working with you! We look forward for your next project ...!!!

info
info

Kitchen

We are Happy with your work done for us.
High quality. We will highly recomended.

Thank you very much Pavel for writing us the review. Enjoy your Stretch Ceiling.

irababyn
irababyn

Project and service

I am very satisfied from great job AV Style done for me. It was professionally done with providing full design before, color's suggestion and their combinations. It was very easy to deal with the owner of company, he is awesome, after getting quotation and agree on it, guys have started job within few days. Now my ceiling looks amazing, and impress every visitor!
Great Job! Thank you so much AV Style!

Thank you so very much Iryna! We appreciate your kind words and amazing review. We wish you and your family all the best in 2018!!! Happy New Year!!!

More about A.V. Style Stretch Ceilings & Wall Systems

Based in Toronto, AV Style specializes in transforming residential and commercial spaces using PVC stretch ceiling technology, printed wall coverings, integrated lighting and more. Our reputation for quality has helped us build strong relationships with trade professionals and dealers across Canada.

AV Style was born from a desire to provide beautiful and affordable alternatives to traditional finishes like drywall, stucco and popcorn ceilings. The key to our success is our strong, creative and highly skilled team of craftsmen experienced in all aspects of stretch ceilings and wall coverings — from design and consultation to installation and repair.

From day one we’ve taken a collaborative approach that honors the vision of our clients and partners. We are proud to have our work on display in homes and commercial spaces throughout North America, Europe, and the Middle East.