Hasler Homes Ltd

Peter Queh
Peter Queh
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Our Dream Home

When I first started working with Greg, I hadn't yet purchased the land yet so he actually spent time with me looking at properties. This also allowed us time to get to know one another, and this way he could get a sense of what kind of home I was trying to build while we toured other homes. I appreciated this. I ended up choosing to frame my home with Bone Structure. Greg had never worked with them before but was excited to learn about their steel framing system. Because of the Bone Structure system and Greg's style of building, we were also able to achieve Built Green Gold. The crew he provided for my project was great, and they always recommended quality tradesmen. Throughout the process I felt that he was always on top of the schedule and any issues that came up, he was always a phone call away.

More about Hasler Homes Ltd

Hasler Homes Ltd is focused on providing quality, dependable contracting from planning and site preparation to turn-key ready, all while making sure that your needs as a homeowner are fully realized and your expectations surpassed. Hasler Homes Ltd was founded by Greg Hasler, a Deep Cove local, who has since ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in North Vancouver?