Big City Electric

Reviews for Big City Electric

Harvey Bloomfield in Mississauga
Harvey Bloomfield in Mississauga

Need Advice for a Water Leaking Fixture

Our ceiling had a leak cause by missing shingles and water started leaking thru a light fixture Concern about this danger I just called to ask his advice and he gave me a the method to test the breakers to stop any issues from occurring. He said it would cost too much for him to come up and do the same thing. So I did it on my own and it worked well.

This type of customer service is missing in many trades and if I need their services in future would recommend him without question

Thanks Harvey...

Darryl in Toronto
Darryl in Toronto

Lack of power to electrical outlet

We have a window air conditioner plugged into an internal outlet which if fed from a power line that runs outside of the building. I called Big City Electric (as well as several other contractors) and Paul was prompt and the first to respond. He showed up on time and already had an idea of the problem and solution before he arrived and wasted no time. Paul diagnosed the problem upon arrival and had it resolved quickly. I would absolutely use Paul again--very ethical and of the highest moral integrity (which is not common amongst independent contractors!!).

Thanks for the kind words... glad I could help

JR in Etobicoke
JR in Etobicoke

Major building reno

Our family did a major reno on our apartment building and we retained Pauls services.He took on the job of rewiring the entire building as it was a major job.It was a pleasure to have his services rendered. He was always on top of everything and the knowledge he brings made the job stay on track.The one thing I like about him is he is always on time and he always calls you to discuss work and keeps you in the loop.I am currently building a new home and after dealing with his company its a easy decision.Thanks Paul for everything.Jeff and Ana.

Thank you. It was my pleasure. Glad you're happy with the work.Thanks for always being open to suggestions . The apartments look great..

R. M.
R. M.

2 jobs - changing a 220v to 110v, plus installing a new outdoor electrical outlet

Paul answered our request right away, gave us a fair price, and arrived at our house at the arranged time.
We needed a new outdoor outlet and we needed the 220v line to our stove changed to 110v because we were changing to a gas stove.
Paul was friendly, easy to talk to, yet professional in his work. He explained the details of the work to be done as it progressed.
He discussed options with us including where to drill to the outside.
In the end, we are very happy with the 110v stove outlet and with our new outdoor outlet!

I'm glad you're happy with everything...thanks again

Laurie
Laurie

Breaker on Panel

I found Paul at Big City Electric on Homestars and was impressed with the reviews. He was very prompt, courteous and professional during all email inquiries, appointment scheduling and completion of work. He explained and diagnosed the issues which I greatly appreciated. I certainly will contact Paul in the future when I have any other electrical problems. Thank you Paul!

Thank you Laurie..glad i could help

Raissa
Raissa

Light Fixtures Installation

We needed some light fixtures installed in our new home and Paul was quick to respond for a quote and availability. He came and did the job quickly and efficiently. Pleased with his work. Definitely would hire him again and recommend to family and friends.

Thank you ....glad you're happy with everything

Valerie in
Valerie in

lighting repairs

Very happy to have found Paul. He was very professional and a great help to me in understanding what the problems with my different lighting situations were. I'd happily hire him again.

Thanks Valerie...I'm glad I could help ... please don't hesitate if you have any other questions

DeeDeeMcD in Mississauga
DeeDeeMcD in Mississauga

Renovation Updates

I would highly recommend Paul and Big City Electric!
Paul's level of service, detail, promptness and professionalism is like no other. He was quick to quote on our work, though small as it was, and was prompt to complete the job. He was a true pleasure to work with and his expertise and honesty was greatly appreciated.
A definite 11 out of 10.

Thank you for the kind words Denise...it was my pleasure...the small changes make for a great look in your home...Thanks again for the work

Albert from Those Repair Guys
Albert from Those Repair Guys
1 review Parry Sound, ON

Fuses to breakers

I am a renovator/contractor in Toronto. On occasion I get out of town work and finding someone to trust is a task in and of itself. I was renovating a bathroom and my clients wanted the fuse panel switched to breakers. I asked Paul to do the work and he coordinated the permit, hydro shutoff and re-connection to all happen within the day - no small task in cottage country! He was professional, punctual, and did all the work as discussed. In my industry, I have come across some less than desirable electricians so dealing with Paul & Big City was a breath of fresh air. Based on this experience not only do I recommend Paul and his company, they have moved into my "call first" list. Call him - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for the kind words Albert..I'm glad everyone is happy and doing work on such a nice, scenic property was a nice change .It was a pleasure doing the work.Thanks again

Denny
Denny

Converted 220V to 120V for new gas range in kitchen and updated electrical work in my home to ESA standards.

Paul did a great job with both projects. He was quick to respond and always got back to me when I had questions. He is very friendly and very professionnel and offered the most cost effective ways to do the job. The second project to update my pool and garage electrical wiring was a big job and he got it done in a day and it looks great. I would recommend Paul for any type of electrical work and I would use him again in the future.

Thank you...it was my pleasure.Glad you're happy with everything

More about Big City Electric

Big City Electric

Master Electrician with over 15 years of residential/commercial experience.
From knob and tube removal to all your sophisticated upgrades.