Electricians

Reviews for Big City Electric

Bruno in Toronto
Bruno in Toronto

Basement renovation

I’m a contractor and I met Paul when I was doing a basement and I needed an electrician to re-wire the whole basement.
He was super professional since the beginning and gave me a fair price.
His work was outstanding and he met the deadline with no shortcuts.
He communicated all the steps with me and the homeowners making sure nothing was left behind and there was no surprises at the end.
I would highly recommend Paul to anyone and would use his services again without reservation.

Thanks Bruno...it was a pleasure. You were well prepared and were ready for me on the days you said you'd be...makes the job run smooth...thanks again for the work

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ceiling fan and receptacle install

Paul was great and on time. He was very polite and informative as I had many questions as to what should be done over my stove (microwave or just a hood fan) Would highly recommend Paul

Thank you ...glad everything worked out

Karrie from Mississauga
Karrie from Mississauga

6 Pot Lights replaced

Saw Paul's truck in the area of my phone and after checking him out on HomeStars, I emailed him and arranged for a conversation. Had him over the next day to quote for changing out old pot lights (halogen with transformer) to new LED's. The hole/pot light size was the same but it was more work than I as a homeowner could handle. Paul provided a fair estimate and we hired him on the spot. The work was arranged to be done within a few days. Paul provides intelligent, personable service. The pot lights were changed out quickly and efficiently. We will call again should we require electrical work done.

Thanks Karrie...glad you're happy with it

pot light switch to LED

Paul was one of the best trades I have ever dealt with. He was prompt in replying, arrived on time and completed the job efficiently. Paul explained what needed to be done before starting so we knew what the plan was. Pricing was fair and workmanship is outstanding. Highly recommend!!!!

Thanks so much...glad you're happy with everything. Feel free to give us a shout if you need anything further. Thanks again for the work

P in Toronto
P in Toronto

Dimmers and other electrical work

Paul is incredibly respectful to me and explains everything in as much detail as I would like. He responds to texts immediately and is punctual for jobs and charges reasonable hourly rates. He installed many dimmers and updated the labels on the electrical panel switches during the job and has done other electrical work in addition to the dimmers (installed GFIs, installed under counter lights etc). I would highly recommend his company based on my excellent experiences with Paul and his assistant.

Thank you...i appreciate the work and kind words

Jack
Jack

Diagnose a big issue with my main and installed new outlet for dryer

I contacted Paul regarding an issue with my main breaker panel. My main breaker kept tripping and Paul was able to diagnose the issue from a picture and helped me solved the issue.

We set a date to install a new dryer outlet and circuit breaker and even though we had a huge snowstorm that day, he still came. Paul was extremely professional. He wore booties and even though the breaker was double from what he estimated it would cost, Paul honoured his initial quote.

Overall very happy with his work and would use him again.

Thank you...glad it all worked out and wasn't a big issue

Gigi in Toronto
Gigi in Toronto

Panel replacement

Paul just replaced my electrical panel, he is very responsive for any questions regarding the work, on time on the day of the work and finally did an excellent job. I highly recommend him for the electrical panel replacement, also he would be the first guy to contact for my future electrical works.

Thanks Gigi...I appreciate the work

Lonny in Old Toronto
Lonny in Old Toronto

S E Conductor Replacement

Paul Fonseca is a great guy. Right on time. Always in communication. Interacted very well with the Electrical Safety Association Inspector. Very professional. Perfect job. Thanks Paul. I would highly recommend Big City Electric.

Thanks for the work and the kind words Lonny...glad you're happy with the work

DaveF in Mississauga
DaveF in Mississauga

Light install

Called Big City Electric to get some lighst installed in my bathroom reno. Paul showed up promptly and gave me some ideas as to how to proceed. I went with potlights which was installed by Paul quickly and professionally under budget. No hesitation to call Big City Electric again for any future electrical work I may need. Great service!

Thanks Dave...glad you're happy with how everything looks

hugh  from Oakville
hugh from Oakville

Electrical Job

I called and explained the electrical problem I had, Paul gave me a quote and when he arrived explained that his work might damage the ceiling and do I still want to have it done. I told him to go ahead, he left no damage, did a great job and was under budget. I wouldn't hesitate to use his services again. Thank you

Thanks Hugh...glad it all worked out

More about Big City Electric

Big City Electric

Master Electrician with over 15 years of residential/commercial experience.
From knob and tube removal to all your sophisticated upgrades.