Electricians

Reviews for Big City Electric

Lonny in Old Toronto
Lonny in Old Toronto

S E Conductor Replacement

Paul Fonseca is a great guy. Right on time. Always in communication. Interacted very well with the Electrical Safety Association Inspector. Very professional. Perfect job. Thanks Paul. I would highly recommend Big City Electric.

Thanks for the work and the kind words Lonny...glad you're happy with the work

DaveF in Mississauga
DaveF in Mississauga

Light install

Called Big City Electric to get some lighst installed in my bathroom reno. Paul showed up promptly and gave me some ideas as to how to proceed. I went with potlights which was installed by Paul quickly and professionally under budget. No hesitation to call Big City Electric again for any future electrical work I may need. Great service!

Thanks Dave...glad you're happy with how everything looks

hugh  from Oakville
hugh from Oakville

Electrical Job

I called and explained the electrical problem I had, Paul gave me a quote and when he arrived explained that his work might damage the ceiling and do I still want to have it done. I told him to go ahead, he left no damage, did a great job and was under budget. I wouldn't hesitate to use his services again. Thank you

Thanks Hugh...glad it all worked out

Darryl in Toronto
Darryl in Toronto

Lack of power to electrical outlet

We have a window air conditioner plugged into an internal outlet which if fed from a power line that runs outside of the building. I called Big City Electric (as well as several other contractors) and Paul was prompt and the first to respond. He showed up on time and already had an idea of the problem and solution before he arrived and wasted no time. Paul diagnosed the problem upon arrival and had it resolved quickly. I would absolutely use Paul again--very ethical and of the highest moral integrity (which is not common amongst independent contractors!!).

Thanks for the kind words... glad I could help

JR in Etobicoke
JR in Etobicoke

Major building reno

Our family did a major reno on our apartment building and we retained Pauls services.He took on the job of rewiring the entire building as it was a major job.It was a pleasure to have his services rendered. He was always on top of everything and the knowledge he brings made the job stay on track.The one thing I like about him is he is always on time and he always calls you to discuss work and keeps you in the loop.I am currently building a new home and after dealing with his company its a easy decision.Thanks Paul for everything.Jeff and Ana.

Thank you. It was my pleasure. Glad you're happy with the work.Thanks for always being open to suggestions . The apartments look great..

Harvey Bloomfield in Mississauga
Harvey Bloomfield in Mississauga

Need Advice for a Water Leaking Fixture

Our ceiling had a leak cause by missing shingles and water started leaking thru a light fixture Concern about this danger I just called to ask his advice and he gave me a the method to test the breakers to stop any issues from occurring. He said it would cost too much for him to come up and do the same thing. So I did it on my own and it worked well.

This type of customer service is missing in many trades and if I need their services in future would recommend him without question

Thanks Harvey...

R. M.
R. M.

2 jobs - changing a 220v to 110v, plus installing a new outdoor electrical outlet

Paul answered our request right away, gave us a fair price, and arrived at our house at the arranged time.
We needed a new outdoor outlet and we needed the 220v line to our stove changed to 110v because we were changing to a gas stove.
Paul was friendly, easy to talk to, yet professional in his work. He explained the details of the work to be done as it progressed.
He discussed options with us including where to drill to the outside.
In the end, we are very happy with the 110v stove outlet and with our new outdoor outlet!

I'm glad you're happy with everything...thanks again

Laurie
Laurie

Breaker on Panel

I found Paul at Big City Electric on Homestars and was impressed with the reviews. He was very prompt, courteous and professional during all email inquiries, appointment scheduling and completion of work. He explained and diagnosed the issues which I greatly appreciated. I certainly will contact Paul in the future when I have any other electrical problems. Thank you Paul!

Thank you Laurie..glad i could help

Raissa
Raissa

Light Fixtures Installation

We needed some light fixtures installed in our new home and Paul was quick to respond for a quote and availability. He came and did the job quickly and efficiently. Pleased with his work. Definitely would hire him again and recommend to family and friends.

Thank you ....glad you're happy with everything

Valerie
Valerie

lighting repairs

Very happy to have found Paul. He was very professional and a great help to me in understanding what the problems with my different lighting situations were. I'd happily hire him again.

Thanks Valerie...I'm glad I could help ... please don't hesitate if you have any other questions

More about Big City Electric

Big City Electric

Master Electrician with over 15 years of residential/commercial experience.
From knob and tube removal to all your sophisticated upgrades.