FIVE STAR ROOFING CORP.

273 New Brighton Walk Se Calgary AB T2Z 0E3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  FIVE STAR ROOFING CORP.

Reviews for FIVE STAR ROOFING CORP.

Sterilize It in Leduc
Sterilize It in Leduc

Flashing Repair

Joanna and her crew showed up today to repair my flashing that had come off in a windstorm. They came on time, were prepared, and fixed the flashing better than the original installers! Great job!

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Glad we could get that fixed up for you!! Look forward to working together again! Thanks!!

Ken Burak  in Calgary
Ken Burak in Calgary

Skylight replacement; cedar shake roof repair

Competent, capable, courteous, professional, punctual. I manage property professionally and have dealt with contractors for 30+ years. Five Star was very prompt in responding to my initial call (the same day) responsive in providing a written quote and prepared to take on an unpredictable project that a couple other contractors were unprepared to tackle. Five Star ordered the odd size skylight and materials and scheduled the installation immediately upon it’s arrival. I’m a fussy guy about appearance and workmanship but I was completely pleased with both. Their cost was competitive with other quotes I received, but more importantly, I had a strong sense of confidence that they would do the job right, and I was dealing with people who were actually doing the work... and I was not
disappointed. I have not the slightest hesitation in saying this is a contractor that you can rely on for cost, service and quality of workmanship. And, you will not find more pleasant people to deal with.
May, 2018, Ken Burak

Wow Ken, thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! We are so thrilled you chose Five Star Roofing for this project and had such an amazing experience!! Can't wait to work with you again on your future projects!

Kate
Kate

Five Star Roofing saved the day!

When a waterfall of melting snow poured through my bedroom ceiling from the exterior upper balcony of my 100 year old home, Five Star Roofing came to the rescue. They were one of the few companies willing to take on the major task of redoing the flat roof in early March. They stopped the leak until they could complete the job in warmer weather. They replaced the old roof, siding, sealed the balcony rails and redid the entire balcony area, turning it into a liveable exterior space. They also insulated, drywalled, and painted the bedroom ceiling and when they left it, nothing was left behind to clean up.

Joanna and Chris were respectful of time and so easy to have around. They offered numerous options with pricing to match and their craftsmanship was exceptional. The end result looks fantastic!

Knowing my house was in their capable hands relieved my stress level significantly. Choosing Five Star Roofing was one of the best choices I've made in a long, long time and I would not hesitant to contract them in the future. Kate N.

Wow! Thank you so much for the amazing review, Kate! We are so thrilled we were able to put together a system that will truly work in that space! Likewise, it was a pleasure to work with you as well and we are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! We look forward to any future projects you may have!

Homeowner in Calgary
Homeowner in Calgary

Skylight Ice Dan

Last Friday night my wife noticed a leak in our upper floor ceiling. After heading into the attic I noticed it was coming from near the skylight. I suspected an ice dam but needed someone to confirm. My wife put out a call on a Facebook group for roofing company recommendations late that Friday night. Early Saturday morning Five Star Roofing had reached out directly offering roof inspection assistance. I immediately called and they came by later that afternoon. Chris confirmed it was an ice dam and went on the roof to inspect. Chris spent almost an hour clearing snow and 3inches of ice from the roof and around the skylight. Saved me a large water damage bill. Chris and Joanna are genuinely nice people and i would recommend them to anyone needing roofing or exterior house work.

I will be calling Five Star back in the spring for a full roof inspection.

Hi Roger, thanks for the awesome feedback! We are so glad you had a great experience with us. You definitely caught that leak in the nick of time, happy we could help! We look forward to working with you again on your future projects! Thanks!

Rickie
Rickie

Fix roof, eavestroughs, installed eavestrough covers

We were happy with the roof repair. We found them to be honest and to take pride in their work. We appreciate all the help that they have been and particularly their willingness to stand behind their work.

Review has 2 previous versions

Hi Rickie! Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so happy we were able to help you with your repairs and that we exceeded your all your expectations!!

Mechanicalh in Calgary
Mechanicalh in Calgary

Roof and Eavestrough replacement

I am extremely happy with this company. There are professional , honest, qualified, and reasonably priced. they have completed the project on time as they promised and they even followed up on the work with a second visit for a final inspection . Before proceeding with the work, they showed up at my house to present us with the variety of shingles colours. Very friendly and caring. The client satisfaction is their first priority.
Never hesitate to call them again. Finally, got a good contractor to do an excellent job in Calgary. Highly recommended .

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! We are thrilled that you are so happy with our work and had as great of an experience working with us as we did with you!!

Kelvin in Calgary
Kelvin in Calgary

Replace shingles

Very pleased with this experience. Extremely pleasant to talk to and more importantly - to deal with. Not often in today’s world do you get customer service anymore. But we did with these guys and for a very respectable price. I definitely recommend them and would hire them again.

Hi Kelvin! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy you love your new roof! Most importantly, we are thrilled you had such a great experience! Customer service is our number one priority!! Thanks for the amazing feedback!

negar in Calgary
negar in Calgary

Fixing my roof

I am very satisfied with their service. Excellent comunication, the work was done fast and very well and the quote was better compare to other companies. I highly recommend them.
Thanks!

Hey Negar! Thanks for the amazing feedback! It was a pleasure working with you!

Great service

I am very happy with Chris'services. I will definitely refer Chris to any friends. He fixed my siding in Auburn Bay SE. The pice is reasonable and he is on time. A + service.

Glad we could help!! Thanks!!

Lillian
Lillian

Roofing and eve trough

Eve trough was very well done professional and efficient. It was in bad shape and its a condo so it was difficult but worked out great. Cost was very reasonable for the work needed.

Thanks for the awesome feedback, Lillian! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about FIVE STAR ROOFING CORP.

Five Star Roofing Corp. is a roofing and exterior construction company serving Southern Alberta. FSRC was incorporated in March 2017. We have full WCB coverage, Additionally, we have $2M Commercial General Liability coverage, References are available upon request.
Our fleet includes three trucks, two dump trailers, two siding trailers, and one eavestrough trailer. We have one in-house roofing and siding installation crew, as well as up to five on-call roofing, siding, and eaves trough crews, depending on work flow requirements.
***
We work with all the major Material Suppliers across Southern Alberta, ensuring specific material requirements can be met. We offer a 15-year labour warranty on all our projects, and customer service is our number one priority.
***
Our Management Team is comprised of individuals that are best suited for this company and industry. Their wide range of knowledge, skills, and experience ensure accuracy and efficiency in everything we do. Joanna Oslonski, the CEO and Project Manager, is a Mechanical Engineer with 5 years of experience working on multi-million dollar industrial projects. Chris Beck, the COO, has 20 years of roofing and siding installation and project management experience.