Moving & Storage

Tony in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Professional, Efficient, and Careful

V7M 1E8

The team at Simple Moves were, quite simply, the best experience I could have hoped for with a moving company.

The lead mover had met with me at my condo a few weeks before the move to so that he'd have a good idea of what had to move and guaranteed we would have the right sized truck. He also made a plethora of suggestions that ended up making both our lives easier on moving day.

On the day itself, they showed up early to set up a prep for when my building would allow me to use the elevator. The process hit the ground running! The team were careful with my belongings, rolled runner carpet to keep my floors clean, and never dragged their feet. They moved efficiently and we were done packing up my condo in 2 hours (that with a building imposed delay too)

At my move destination, the same care was taken in moving my belongings in and placed in the appropriate rooms. It was a super hot day and there were at least 3 floors worth of stairs involved. And I am pleased to say that there was absolutely no damage done by the employees.

They were all very friendly and helpful. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire crew at Simple Moves and would HIGHLY recommend them. I only just moved, but I know who I'm calling again in the future!

Wow Tony, thanks a bunch for your detailed feedback on the performance of your Simple Moves Crew!
We appreciate the kind words in your moving company review and hope you are looking at many happy years in your new Vancouver home!

tiffany
tiffany
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving and move out cleaning

We booked Jani and his team for a move. We had two apartments so Jani sent two trucks and 7 guys to handle the work. They arrived early and quickly wrapped up all of our fragile and large items with endless numbers of blankets. Everything was moved out efficiently within 3 hours. Moving into our new home was also effortless thanks to Jani’s team. There was no damage to the floors or walls on our new house and Jani even assembled a heavy new patio set for us from scratch.

Best part is they also operate a cleaning company, so I booked them to clean my old Apartment. The finished work was incredible (they even moved out the fridge)! I am beyond impressed and will definitely recommend their work.

Dear Tiffany, I truly appreciate your kind words and the time you took to write this review, even when I know you're still in the process of settling into your new home!

If your friends and family ever needs help with moving (or move out cleaning services), please let them know about us!

604-670-6050

Susan Wandell from Vancouver
Susan Wandell from Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Move from New West to Maple Ridge

Professional company through and through. All the staff were friendly and fun and made the move as pleasant an experience as possible. Arrived as planned on moving day and did the packing of my breakables such as art and a collection of Royal Doulton Figurines. They packed each Doulton one by one and then unpacked and placed them back in the curio cabinet when we arrived in Maple Ridge and not one chip! Took apart the furniture so as not to break anything and reassembled it all where I instructed. The moving team went above and beyond and I would most definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Dear Susan! I'm glad to read that the Royal Doulton figurines and you are happy! Thank you for choosing Simple Moves as your New Westminster moving company! Please let us know if we can be of further help!

604-670-6050

Gregg Thorburn  in North Vancouver
Gregg Thorburn in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Very professional and friendly

V7M 1E8

Jani and his team are awesome. Dustin came over to assess the move and the whole process was very structured and fast.

One of the best parts about the move was that the price never changed from the beginning to the end of the move. I highly recommend Simple Moves!

Hello Gregg,

we are truly happy that you liked dealing with our company and that you liked our well structured moving quote. We wish you and your family the best in your new home!

michelle
michelle
1 review Surrey, BC

V7M 1E8

They were very friendly and hard working. Everything was very organized and it made our move go very smoothly! Would recommend them for sure to others! Great experience!!

Hello Michelle,
I greatly appreciate your time, writing this review, knowing that you have a busy life, a baby and a business to take care of! I wish you great success in your move to Cloverdale and in your new home! When your friends and family need help, please let them know about the Simple Moves Surrey moving company!

Dave S.
Dave S.
1 review Surrey, BC

Moved from a condo to a townhouse

The guys showed up on time. They were very friendly, organized, and used pads and floor runners to protect the carpet and my furniture. They loaded up everything really fast and efficiently and then unloaded everything to the correct spots at my new place. They even disassembled furniture prior to loading it up and reassembled it in the right locations at the new place. Very clean and efficient.

Hey Dave,
That's an awesome Simple Moves review, thanks for writing it! That's exactly what we promise: friendly, clean and efficient movers and equipment!

We hope that you will be enjoying your new townhome, which comes with all that extra space! Congratulations and good luck! Thanks for moving both generations in your family with Simple Moves!

Tracey
Tracey
1 review New Westminster, BC

Moving

Simple Moves did a great job moving us from one city to another. They worked hard and had smiles on their faces the whole time. They were very thorough, wrapping everything, and made sure things were placed in the proper rooms. They set up our bed and put our dining table and chairs together as well as set up our living room. I would definitely recommend them.

Dear Tracey,
I truly appreciate your kind words and yes, the Simple Moves Team comes with smiles on and stays that way throughout the day! We all wish you the best of luck in your new home and please let your friends and family know about the Simple Moves Moving company when they need moving services in New Westminster.

(844) 604-Move

Andy S.
Andy S.
1 review White Rock, BC

Moving

We hired Simple Moves to move us into our new home on June 14th 2018. Yani, his mom Judith and their entire crew, Jeremy, Scott and Dustin were exceptional in doing this job. They arrived on time and worked diligently into the evening until every item was in the right place. They used floor runners to protect carpet and tiles and took such good care of our antique furniture. They were very friendly and professional. It was no regret in hiring Simple Moves. As a matter of fact, we are using them again on June 29th 2018 to move our son to his new home. We have no hesitation in reccommending Simple Moves to anyone looking for a good reliable moving company. Thanks Yani and your entire staff.

Dear Andy,

I can barely put into words the amazing feeling I get when I read Simple Moves reviews, like yours. I am happy that after leaving your home of 30 something years, you are finally settling into your new White Rock home and I wish you happiness for many many years in your new condo! I am looking forward to helping with your son's move as well and so I will see you soon!

(844) 604-Move

victoria.g
victoria.g
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Local move

Very conscientious about keeping things nice, efficient and hard working, I would definitely use them again!

Dear Victoria,

that is certainly what we aim for, here at Simple Moves Canada, and we hope that you are enjoying your new space, just as much as we enjoyed reading your excellent moving company review!

(844) 604-6683

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Moving Day1

A job well done. Finished my packing, wrapped everything, moved it all. At the new place unwrapped and placed the furniture, all boxes put in room as marked, cheery guys; very careful; respected my property. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you, kindly, for this excellent review! We hope you'll enjoy your new home and please let us know when your friends, family and neighbors are moving! Thank you!!

(844) 604-6683

More about Simple Moves

We understand how stressful and inconvenient it is to relocate! Simple Moves is a Guaranteed Price Mover and by following the Simple Moves Promise List, we can provide You with a Moving Plan for a Hassle-Free moving experience.