Simple Moves

Reviews for Simple Moves

victoria.g
victoria.g

Local move

Very conscientious about keeping things nice, efficient and hard working, I would definitely use them again!

Dear Victoria,

that is certainly what we aim for, here at Simple Moves Canada, and we hope that you are enjoying your new space, just as much as we enjoyed reading your excellent moving company review!

(844) 604-6683

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Moving Day1

A job well done. Finished my packing, wrapped everything, moved it all. At the new place unwrapped and placed the furniture, all boxes put in room as marked, cheery guys; very careful; respected my property. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you, kindly, for this excellent review! We hope you'll enjoy your new home and please let us know when your friends, family and neighbors are moving! Thank you!!

(844) 604-6683

suzann
suzann

Movers

Efficient, polite, well mannered guys that did a great job moving our things.
Very happy with their work.

Hello Suzann,

I thank you - sincerely - for this 10 star Simple Moves review, your movers' team will be thrilled to know about it! Your new home has beautiful views, I hope you will enjoy it for many years! If your friends are looking for quality moving company services, please call us, one of our Move Consultants will be glad to help.

Erin
Erin

Moving Company

The team of four movers and two trucks were very professional and speedy in their work. We have mostly wood furniture and a few antiques. Great care was taken to wrap all the pieces and nothing was damaged in the move. The team did a great job of making sure to communicate what our wishes were through each stage of the process. Will definitely hire again for any moves. They rocked. (Move was done 15 Feb 2018)

Hi Erin,
Thanks a lot for thinking of us in May, even though your move was in February! I am truly grateful to read that you had an awesome move and your movers did a great job! I hope your new home has been treating you well thus far and I wish you many more happy years there. Let us know if your friends or family need help with moving in North Vancouver.

Richard
Richard
2 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Moving from Surrey to Chilliwack

Guaranteed price and the guys were professional, friendly, did a great job, did there best to make sure nothing was damaged, whether stuff being moved or the locations themselves. Whatever they took apart they put back together. I would recommend them anytime. They come and look at what your moving to get an accurate appraisal of what's required. You may pay a bit more than say other companies but well worth it in my opinion. Very diligent and work fast and safely. You can't go wrong using them for your move

Hey Richard, wow thanks for another review! I appreciate that you are giving me feedback on what you liked as this is really important in building the Simple Moves Canada brand. We want the best for our clients as well as for our employees, so we like to know what's going on at the moving site. Enjoy your awesome, new home and good luck with your little baby.

1-844-604-Move

dmlrp
dmlrp
1 review Langley, BC

Moving house

Gentlemen doing the work were conscientious and hard working. They were careful of all our belongings and nothing got scratched or broken. They were very willing to move the location of furniture items when we decided they should be in a different location

Review has 1 previous version

Dear Donna and Lyle,
THANK YOU for moving with Simple Moves in Langley! When I told your crew about your Simple Moves review, everyone was certainly happy to hear about your positive feedback. We hope that you will enjoy your home for many years!

Jason
Jason

House move

Moved 6 bedroom home. Provided super fast and efficient service. Great communication during the move.

Dear Jason,
THANK YOU for writing feedback about your Simple Moves Moving Crew: Calen, Karl, Dustin and Jeremy. I will share this with them immediately!

We wish you all the best in your new home!

Lana I.
Lana I.
1 review Surrey, BC

Moving

Very well done. We are very happy with your service and will definitely recommend your company to our friends and family.

Hi Lana and Bob! Wow, thanks a lot for your business, and time for writing a review! Your team, Jeremy, Karl, Dustin, Calen and Robbie will be happy to see your opinion about their performance!

Sarah Oets in Langley
Sarah Oets in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

House Move

My husband and I were very impressed with Simple Moves. They were professional, on time, organized, hard working, friendly, and helped put our minds at ease. We have hired movers twice before, and this was by far the best experience we have had. Everything ran smoothly, and there were no surprises or extra charges. I would highly recommend Simple movers, and will be using them again to move our office in the near future.

Dear Sarah and Chris,
Your Simple Moves Langley Movers team: Doug, Dustin, Calen, Robbie and myself were very happy with your level of preparedness and made our day super easy! The award goes to you! We hope you will enjoy your new spot for a long time!

gordon_wellwood
gordon_wellwood

furniture moving

Dustin and Karl arrived on time, picked up our furniture and household goods from two separate locations and delivered it to our apartment. They were very polite and handled everything with care. They put down runners to walk on and wrapped pads on all pieces of furniture. They worked fast but cautiously. I highly recommend their work.

Dear Gordon,
I loved reading about how well you were treated, this is exactly what we are striving for in every Vancouver move we service. Thank you for helping the readers decide which moving company in Vancouver is right for them and I hope you will enjoy your new home!

More about Simple Moves

We understand how stressful and inconvenient it is to relocate! Simple Moves is a Guaranteed Price Mover and by following the Simple Moves Promise List, we can provide You with a Moving Plan for a Hassle-Free moving experience.