Absolute Pro Painters

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Exterior stucco painting

I would strongly recommend absolutely pro painter if anyone wants fast service, professional behaviour and great price. We hired Stacy after dealing with many painters so far her service was the best among the rest. Excellent price and great work. She completed everything as planned and also provided 2 years warrenty for the material. Our stucco condition was in bad shape, stacy and team fixed everything and painted it so well, It looks great. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you Tina for the great feedback. You were a pleasure to work with and we would be happy to help with any of your future painting needs.

janohearn64
janohearn64

Interior painting

Stacy and her team were very thorough on a difficult job involving loads of trim and doors. They were very pleasant and professional.

Thank you Jan and Dougal. You guys were awesome and we look forward to working on your exterior painting project next year. We love how your project turned out with those great vibrant colours and the crisp white trim.

Stacy and APP Team!

Bart
Bart
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Garage and exterior doors painting

Excellent. Done in one day. Many neighbours have commented about how great the project turned out.

Thank you for the kind words Bart. We will actually be doing the same project for two of your neighbours.

You and your wife were a pleasure to work with!

We are here for any of your future painting needs.

All the Best!

Stacy and the Absolute Pro Painters www.appainters.ca stacy.usher@appainters.ca Team

Elyse
Elyse

Interior Painting

Absolute Pro Painters
416-571-4066
Ajax
L1S 2W7

I hired APP to paint everything in my new condo (722 sq ft) except the ceiling, including an accent wall in the bedroom and the closets.

Stacy was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and the work was amazing. She communicated clearly and in a timely manner and answered every little question I had.

On the day of, she and her crew showed up on time and were super friendly. They did an absolutely impeccable job—they truly are absolute pros. They went above and beyond, including sanding down a wall that had been poorly finished before so that it would look clean and smooth, touching up areas on the ceiling where previous painters had left paint spots, sanding down and repainting my bedroom door, and more. They were so detail-oriented.

They ended up using a different paint than what I asked for for the accent wall because they’d had problems with the paint I asked for in the past. Stacy took the time to explain to me the issues they’d had in the past and why she made a different choice.

This job was worth every penny and I could not recommend APP enough.

Thank you for the great feedback Elyse. You made our day with how happy you were with your new first time home. Amazing how a fresh coat of paint can make it truly feel like it's your home.

All the Best yo you in your new home.

Stacy and the APP Team

Stephanie
Stephanie

Nursery Paint Job.

The workers were extremely professional, punctual and polite. The paint that was used was of very good quality, and at a great price. The job was precise, and clean, no paint spills or runs. We love our nursery, and we know or baby girl will too! Would definitely recommend this company to our friend and family.

Thank you Aaron and Stephanie. We were thrilled to be a part of creating your dream nursery for your first baby.

You guys were a pleasure to work with and we are here for any of your future painting projects.

STEVE N.
STEVE N.
0 reviews Ajax, ON

home renovations

APP were very professional and very punctual. They treated my house like it was their own and made me feel very comfortable. They offered various ideas on colours and explained everything in detail. I definitely recommond APP to do any sort of painting

Thank you Steve for the great feedback. We had so much fun on your project. Thank you for being so open to some unique painting techniques. The end result looks amazing. I will be doing the Ombré wall in my own house. Look forward to painting your kitchen cabinets in the future.

All the best,

robert
robert

Entire Apartment Interior Painting

With no personal knowledge about anything paint related, Absolute Pro Painters stood out by being an incredible help in professionally guiding me through the entire process, explaining everything and helping choose appropriate colours. They completed the job quickly, and they were very transparent when an unforeseen delay (outside of their control) came up. When I asked for additional work to be done, they were extremely accommodating and were happy to help. Left the place as clean as when they showed up. I really couldn't be more pleased with the results. Easiest 10/10 I've given.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Robert. Your project was one of our favourites this year. What a transformation. We look forward to helping you with any of your future painting needs.

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Amazing all around service from APP. 5 stars are not enough.

We hired APP to re-paint our entire house and complete the stucco removal and smooth finishing of our ceiling on the main floor. Not only did they do a phenomenal job on both, but they went above and beyond ensuring that the final product looked great. You could feel that they take pride in their work and that we were in good hands. Stacey was very attentive to detail, professional and knowledgable. She provided great recommendations for type of paint required and even brought to my attention before she painted that what I believe to be a plain white, was actually a off white and would not go with the grey theme that we had going. This saved a lot of time and money. Her crew and her are very reliable and timely. The project was completed in the time frame that she had provided. On top of all this I attempted to sand and stain our wood staircase myself and would often reach out to her for advice and tips on how best to do this. Ultimately I was not satisfied with my results, so I have contracted APP again to complete this work. I know just like the ceilings and the walls they will do an amazing job.

Thank you Natasha for the great feedback. We loved how the project turned out for you and George. Looking forward to helping out with those stairs. See you again in a few weeks.

Our customers happiness brings us happiness!

Stacy and the APP Team,

Alicia
Alicia
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Living room and dining room painted and ceiling was mudded and smoothed.

Great attention to detail and personal follow up. Timely and gracious service from start to finish and very happy with the results. Will be hiring them for my next big project.

It was our pleasure Alicia. You and Lee are amazing people. Thanks for the Aloe and my guys said your homegrown Brussel sprouts were delicious.

We hope to you in the New Year for that attic.

Stacy and Team,

VitalG in King City
VitalG in King City
0 reviews King City, ON

Interior painting and cleaning

Good company. Good rate. Attention to the details. Clean and professional work. Out of all the contractors I had to deal with by far this was the most pleasant experience. I will use them in the future again.

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking your time to let us know you appreciate the hard work we take pride in.

Team APP

More about Absolute Pro Painters

Absolute Pro Painters is a full service commercial and residential painting company that was established in 2007.
APP is built on 22 years of construction knowledge in commercial and residential building and brings a valuable combination skill set of strategic planning, product knowledge, team leadership and client relationship management.
***
A full time crew of 6 painters each having five years of experience or more in residential and commercial painting, ensures the job is completed efficiently, on time, at the highest of standards and within budget.
We specialize in painting interiors and exteriors with a wide array of substrate surfaces from drywall, brick, bead board, stucco etc…
***
Residential and Commercial exterior and interior painting. Wallpaper/Vinyl wall coverings, epoxy floors, spray painting , decks and fences, hardwood stair refinishing and more! No job too big or too small.