Capital Appliance Repair

Murray in Ottawa
Murray in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fridge repair

Quick, friendly and efficient service at an excellent price. The repairman came on time and offered useful advice to avoid similar problems in the future. We will call this service whenever we need help.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Freezer repair

Service call was offered in less than 24 hours and visit window was narrow which is very appreciated. Arrived promptly near beginning of window and diagnosed issue before even taking apart the freezer- technician was correct in his assumption. He was able to rig a fan blade he had on hand from another model to save us money and time it would take to order part, by which time our full freezer of food would need to be tossed. Food was saved! Amazing experience!

Peter in Ottawa
Peter in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Broken Bosch DW Door Spring

The door spring on my dishwasher broke so I phoned Capital Appliance. They sent a technician the same day. A new spring was ordered and the appliance repaired two days later. Call service was excellent, technician was thorough, polite and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Capital Appliance.

Rene in Quispamsis
Rene in Quispamsis
1 review Quispamsis, NB

Fridge diagnosis

Got the call from my Mom about her fridge being dead, called Capital Appliance Repair and they were very accommodating in that they sent out a very knowledgeable tech on the same day who provided an honest appraisal of the issue.
I would highly recommend these folks.

David Atkins from Kanata
David Atkins from Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Diagnostic of 16 year old top fill washer extreme noise and not spinning properly.

My 16 year old automatic washer developed an extreme noise on spin cycle and failed to properly spin water from a medium load of towels. I had to break the load into two small portions to get the machine to spin at all. This was on a Sunday evening. Using the internet I checked out local appliance repair companies and came upon Capital Appliance Repair, left a message by phone and on their web site (which triggered a $25.00 cost reduction on any work) and called them Monday morning. They were able to schedule a technician for that afternoon. Vassilie (sp?) was able to diagnose the problem in a few minutes and showed me with his cell phone pictures that my washer transmission was failing badly. He rightly said it was probably better not to invest the equivalent price of a new machine in repairs of my existing washer (although I felt it made a nice aesthetic match to the 16 year old dryer which still worked well).
Based on his expert opinion I purchased today (Tuesday) a replacement washer of the same brand to be delivered this Friday.
I am very happy to have had this repair company come so quickly and give a solid recommendation following its fast diagnostic work which has allowed me to schedule new replacement washer the same week.

Hi, David, Thanks for leaving this review for us. It is our pleasure to deliver the best service to our customer.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Fridge repair service

The defrost system did not work. The defrost heating element was replaced. They were very informative and polite. The tech, was very friendly and explained everything he had to do to repair the fridge.

Hi,thanks for leaving this review for us. It is our pleasure to deliver the best service to our customer.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Very respectful and knowledgeable

Service person wore a mask and shoe covers. He was knowledgeable and helpful. He offered good advice and showed me what the issue was. I would recommend. He showed up on time as well.

Hi, Dave, thanks for leaving the review for us. Your safety is our top priority. It is our pleasure to deliver the service to you.

Ben in Kanata
Ben in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Electric Range Repair Quote

Requested a quote to repair our electric range. we opened the stove ourselves to figure out was was wrong and found a burnt blown female disconnect terminal for our primary heating element and a scorched male terminal. When the technician arrived, he was condescending to my wife insisting that she didn't know what she was talking about and didn't even bother to open up the stove to look for himself. Then proceeded to quote us an exorbitant amount of money for 2 technicians to replace the whole element almost at the cost of a new appliance.

Will not ever be contacting this service provider again

Ana in Ottawa
Ana in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Refrigerator repair

The refrigerator broke down in the middle of the night and I had to call Capital Appliance Repair in the morning. The company representative gave me a rundown of the process over the phone as well as the service cost for the visit. She was able to arrange the visit that afternoon. The repairman turned upon time, and was able to explain and fix the problem. He was friendly and helpful. Kudos.

Hi, Ana, Thanks for leaving the review for us. It is our pleasure to deliver the best service to you.

Fridge Repair

Woke up Saturday morning to find that my fridge was not working (although the freezer was fine). I called Capital Appliance Repair at 10 a.m., and someone was at my house that afternoon. The problem was diagnosed within minutes, parts were ordered, and a follow-up appointment booked for early the next week. All in all, great service delivered quickly and professionally.

Hi, that is so good to hear. Thanks for your recommendation, and we appreciate your support!

More about Capital Appliance Repair

Capital Appliance Repair offers same-day appliance repairs for major household appliances in Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata. Stittsville, Gloucester and the surrounding area.
We fix all makes and models of fridges, freezers, stoves, ovens, dishwashers, dryers, and washing machines (including Condo Appliances).
Call (613) 454-1577 to speak with an expert!