Capital Appliance Repair

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Ottawa  >  Capital Appliance Repair

Reviews for Capital Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Refrigerator Repair

The handle on our refrigerator broke and Capital Appliance was able to find a new part, install it quickly and efficiently. Great professional service. I would recommend them for any appliance repairs.

Dan W

Mary in Ottawa
Mary in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair washer

My washer stopped filled with soggy sheets on a Saturday morning. It was fixed and the repairs explained by Yuri within 2 hours of my call. Yuri also took the time to discuss repair and replacement options for both my washer and dryer.

Hi Mary, thank you for leaving your review. Our experienced team is always glad to repair your appliance issues & also provide more recommendations on how to prevent any damages in the future. Feel free to contact us anytime! Regards,CAPITAL APPLIANCE REPAIR

Barry in Ottawa
Barry in Ottawa

Fridge Repair

My fridge stopped working and I had trouble finding a company who would respond quickly. I called Capital Appliance who said someone would come around 4:00Pm. The repair man actually arrived early and tried to fix the fridge. He said it was an old fridge and the repair might not work, and if it still did not cool within 24 hours to phone Capital and they would refund the cost of the starting relay they installed. The next morning the fridge was still not cooling so I phoned Capital why said they would immediately refund the cost of the part. Sure enough, a couple of days later I had a cheque for $129.00. Great service.

Hi Barry, Thank you for leaving the review. We appreciate your feedback and very glad to hear you are satisfied with our service. Good luck with your fridge! Regards, Capital Appliance Repair

Karen in Ottawa
Karen in Ottawa

Dryer repair

I called Capital Appliance Repair based on the number of good reviews online, and was happy with their service. They sent a technician within 24 hours of my call, and he arrived within the 2 hour window I was told to expect him.
He diagnosed the problem as being a blown fuse, and gave me the cost estimate before starting. He was efficient and pleasant to deal with. He also showed me that the dryer was working before he left.
I would not hesitate to use this company again, and would be happy to refer them to others.

HI Karen,

Thank you for leaving a review, choosing our company and future referrals. In case you have any troubles with your appliances in the future, we are always there for you. Regards, Capital Appliance Repair team

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Washer pump replacement

Our 8yr old LG washer was no longer draining water. I called Capital on a Sunday evening and they sent a tech the next morning --- for an assessment and quote.

Yuri showed up on time, was very curteous, diagnosed the problem within minutes (dead drain pump), had the part on hand, and did a a great job installing, testing and cleaning up afterwards.

However, I was quite surprised at how expensive the job ended up being. We had to get the washer fixed so I did not challenge the quote --- but I find $380 (with tax) is quite expensive for such a basic part and the whole job (including the assessment) taking less than an hour. The drain pump itself came up to $150... Perhaps $50 to $75 (going price) but $150 seems very high. Plus another $185 for less than an hour service.

I shared my experience with Capital but did not hear back. But price aside, the repair service and timeliness was great.

GM in Ottawa
GM in Ottawa

Washer

I called Capital and got same day visit. Parts needed for the repair was ordered and job Copmlited the next day. The Russian repair man; I forgot his name was very kind and very professional.

Hello! Thank you very much for reviewing us. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime if needed in the future!
We wish you all the best!
Capital Appliance Repair

Ottawa South
Ottawa South
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Dishwasher Installation

Friendly and competent technician installed a brand new dishwasher, taking care of both the electrical and plumbing needs... He kept the workspace clean at all times... Great job... Highly recommend them...

Hello. Thank you for leaving your review and for choosing our company. We truly care so that our customers stay happy with our service. We hope to work with you in the future. Good luck with your appliances!Regards, Capital appliance repair.

Jessica M in Ottawa
Jessica M in Ottawa

Almost immediate dishwasher repair

I called to inquire about a broken part on my dishwasher. In under 24 hours, the part was ordered and replaced. The technician was friendly, professional and accommodating about time constraints. I would definitely call this company again. Thank you!

Hi Jessica,
Than you for your review. We always try to improve our efficiency and have your appliances ready to work as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing us. Regards, capital appliance repair.

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto
2 reviews Clarence Creek, ON

Washer repair

Needed to have an older washer and dryer repaired. They came within 24 hours to do the assessment and give a quote. They returned within 24 hours of receiving parts to do the repair. Polite and courteous with not surprises.

Hi Shelley, Thank you for leaving your review. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Feel free to contact us if you have any trouble with your appliances in the future. Regards, Capital Appliance Team.

Happy customer in Ottawa
Happy customer in Ottawa

Fridge repair

Our 15 year old fridge stopped working.... we weren't sure if it was worth it to repair, but we called Capital Appliance Repair. Service was fast and professional both on the reception side and from our service technician Ilya. Thanks we are happy we called Capital !

Hi! Thank you for leaving the review and for choosing our company. We will be happy to help you with your appliances in the future. Regards, Capital Appliance Team.

More about Capital Appliance Repair

Capital Appliance Repair offers same-day appliance repairs for major household appliances in Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata. Stittsville, Gloucester and the surrounding area.
We fix all makes and models of fridges, freezers, stoves, ovens, dishwashers, dryers, and washing machines (including Condo Appliances).
Call (613) 454-1577 to speak with an expert!