Toronto Home Services

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  Toronto Home Services

Reviews for Toronto Home Services

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

Very happy with their service!

Was recommended to me by a friend. Their quote was reasonable and bang-on and installation took no time. Hosted a backyard BBQ last week and everyone loved the new deck! Highly recommend using this team.

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Toronto Home Services! It was a pleasure working with you, and we look foreword to working with you in the future. :)

Deck removal

My family and I are very pleased with the work Saif and his colleagues completed at our house yesterday. Within a day they were able to demolish and remove a 25' x 25' deck. Our backyard was left in a clean state. We needed the job done quickly and they were very accommodating, scheduling our job to start immediately and worked with us to keep costs down. Thank you for a job well done! :)

Thank you so much for the review and we had a great time at dinner thanks for your generous gift in the end. I look forward to seeing you and your fanily soon.

zaralimo
zaralimo

Flooring

The crew worked on my house installed new subfloors and installed new tiles and hardwood throughout the whole house and my place looks fabulous. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you for the great work.

thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future

John in North York
John in North York

Major Renovation

Trust me, if you think you can do a major renovation all by yourself, you should think again. I just didn't have the time. Hiring Toronto Home Services was the best decision I made for my sanity. The team of skilled craftspeople was amazing. They took care of everything from start to finish. From demolition to cleanup. I didn't have to worry about a thing. The work was done quickly and efficiently, and without disrupting my household. The expert design advice, coupled with a deep dedication to quality work will make me recommend the company to any of my friends and family.

Thank you John for being so easy to work with and ordering food for us often :)

Floor Laying

I recently had the floors in my kitchen, laundry area and bathroom redone. Safe and Joel worked on the project. They were very helpful, working long hours when they needed to. I am very happy with the result it looks great. Thanks guys.

Thank you for writing a review and we look forward to helping you with future projects.

elaynesbook in Toronto
elaynesbook in Toronto

My new deck

I wanted a new deck but wasn't sure how I wanted it to look. We decided on a few things and they built me a deck that is a piece of art. It is unbelievably gorgeous. All of my neighbors are talking about it. THS's work is really fantastic. They do way more than you ask. They saw something that had to be fixed and just fixed it. I needed electrical work for my deck lights and they took care of getting me what/who I needed. One stop shopping is the best. They are so easy to work with. I'm definitely calling them for my next new project. I would recommend them to my family, that' how good they are! Elayne N

Thank you for the compliments but it all started with your vision.
I'm glad your family and your extended family of fur babies are enjoying the deck and tge lighting.

Tabeer H.
Tabeer H.
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Basment, washrooms, and various modifications

I got my basment finished, upgraded two washrooms, and did some design changes and upgrades to make the home more modern.
These guys are amazing ! Very professional and did an absolute spectacular job ! Best of all is that they did it at a very reasonable price and in a very timely manner !

Thank you for writing a review! It was our pleasure turning your vision for your home into a reality. (And for the amazing food!)

Zeke J.
Zeke J.

Exterior stucco repair

I hired Toronto Home Services to do the stucco repair work I needed on the exterior of my house and I must say I am thoroughly impressed by the quality of their work and the exceptional customer service they offered me. For me customer service is very important and I got that from THS so I definitely recommend them!

it was a pleasure meeting you Zeke. enjoy your warm home?

More about Toronto Home Services

Toronto Home Services has a team of dedicated professionals with decades of experience in their fields. Come back soon for more details about our staff and how they are the right people for your renovation!

Committed to quality workmanship and customer service, Toronto Home Services has over 14 years experience in the industry. Providing service to the Greater Toronto and surrounding area, Toronto Home Services specializes in design, build, commercial services, residential renovations, additions and remodeling projects.