Toronto Home Services

Reviews for Toronto Home Services

Igor
Igor

Fence posts installment

Thank you for a great job done. The team is very friendly. work was done quickly and professionally. I will highly recommend this company

Thank you so much Igor! You were great to work with!

Margaret
Margaret

Basement re-finishing

We had to do some refinishing in our basement before selling our house (drywall, trim, and a shower stall). Saif was quick to provide a quote, and the price was right. They were able to start quickly. Saif was honest and easy to communicate with. He made sure the job was finished properly and stayed in budget. I am happy with the finished project.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Margaret. We enjoyed working on your project and we're pleased you are happy with the results! We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen and bathroom remodel

I was so impressed with the service from this team. Right from the estimate and helping with ideas to tear down and clean up. I love my new kitchen and master bathroom. The team was respectful, clean and always followed covid protocols. The work itself was perfect and exactly how I envisioned it. Saif and his team are incredibly knowledgable and solution-focused. I've done many renovations before with different contractors, but have never met a more competent and trustworthy company. Will always go to THS moving forward. Thank you Saif!

Thank you for taking your time to write a review and we look forward to helping you with your spring exterior projects.

Front porch construction

The front porch and front of the house needed repair and to be properly completed with stone and cement work. I’ve known Saif for a while as someone skilled in his field, honest and with integrity. His professionalism, honesty and his high level of caution (during COVID) while working on the project was refreshing . We are very happy with the work done and would recommend him highly.

Hi Costa,

Thank you for writing the review, I'm really grateful for the hospitality you and your wonderful parents provided for me and my team. I'll miss your dad's jokes and your mom's cooking served on paper plates :)

See you in the spring when it's time to install your aluminum railings

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

THS recently updated my two-bedroom condo. The project included renovating the kitchen and bathroom and painting the entire condo. I am impressed with the workmanship and attention to detail. Saif was very hands on, providing helpful suggestions and advice when needed. I am delighted with my new kitchen and bathroom. Thank you THS.

Hi Tara,

I really appreciate you taking your time to write another review and appreciate having you as a client for a long time.

I'm really happy that you love your new kitchen, bathroom and painted condo.

I look forward to seeing you and your wonderful family in the future.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen

Very professional and thorough with their work. They explained everything to us and gave us options to further expand on our ideas for a better outcome. Worked within an efficient time frame to complete the project which was important to us. We will definitely be booking them again for future projects. Our kitchen is our favorite place in our home now.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. The Quarts counter top along with the LED lighting made a huge difference. we look forward for next year to get started on your Bathroom.

thanks

Mustafa in Toronto
Mustafa in Toronto

Main Floor full remodelling

I usually don't leave much reviews, but I ought to the them. THS staff were very professional, knowledgeable, and they gove the right price. It's a refresher to see such contractor that not only cares about making money, but to me the client happy. From start to finish they were respectful and professional.

I am happy hired them and will do it again, and do recommend them.

Our number one priority is to make our clients happy! Thanks for the great review Mustafa. Look forward to working with you again!

Kitchen renovation and wall removal

Good job the owner and his staff are kind and hardworking. The work was organized and they would clean up after themselves everyday so it doesn’t feel like a construction zone. They really go the extra mile to make you happy and satisfied. In fact I was so happy with the work I took them out to dinner and gave a tip

I'm pleased that you were happy with the work and the progress. We appreciate the seafood restaurant treat in the end :)

Punctual, professional, detail oriented

The staff at THS built us the perfect kitchen. They only do high quality, detail oriented work. These guys will not cut any corners and finish their work on time. Very happy for the kitchen they have built us.

We appreciate you taking your time to write this review. Thank you for your hospitality and being really easy to work with. We look forward to helping you with your future projects.

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Backyard fence

I agreed to a written estimate and paid a 20% deposit to get the project started. Suddenly, I owed a 50% deposit to "order materials" but this was not mentioned in the estimate. Also, I proposed a fair payment schedule to coincide with completion milestones for the fence and gate, but this was rejected by the builder. I'm very disappointed with the outcome and now have to hire someone else.

You were given a quote and agreed for us to start the work. I told you we require a deposit and before discussing the amount required you sent only 10%. I emailed you to notify you that the requirement was 50% down which covers materials. Instead of sending the other 40% you made up your own payment methods.

we proceeded with the demolition clean up and dug all the 4'x12" posts for the new concrete forms only after that I told you that we are unable to follow your payment structure as it does not cover even half of the materials.

More about Toronto Home Services

Toronto Home Services has a team of dedicated professionals with decades of experience in their fields. Come back soon for more details about our staff and how they are the right people for your renovation!

Committed to quality workmanship and customer service, Toronto Home Services has over 14 years experience in the industry. Providing service to the Greater Toronto and surrounding area, Toronto Home Services specializes in design, build, commercial services, residential renovations, additions and remodeling projects.