Toronto Home Services

Kasim
Kasim
1 review North York, ON

Basemen renovations

Toronto home services have done a great job with the basement. They finished it within the time frame and their price was very reasonable considering the amount of work done

hi Kasim
I'm really happy to have worked with you and your family and looking forward to hearing from you in the near future..

Noor
Noor
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Kitchen reno.

Toronto Home Services is an amazing company with respect for their clients. I had them come and do renovation or remodeling of my kitchen. And from the very start I had a good feeling about the great team of Toronto Home Services. Not only did they listen to the idea that I had for my kitchen but also suggested many different ways to go about it. At the end we put both ideas together and came up with an amazing kitchen renovation. I would recommend them to anybody looking for quality work that's done on time. Their customer service cannot be beat.

thank you for the kind complements and hope to help you with future projects

Humamco98
Humamco98

Kitchen renovation

Very professional staff, that did an amazing job. I love how my whole kitchen looks now

we are pleased that you and your family were satisfied

abbasray
abbasray

Bathroom Reno

I was very pleased with this line of work, beautiful taste in style, cleanliness and time effient. I was glad to find that my needs and requirements were always met.

michellelynn
michellelynn
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen renovation

They were efficient and worked quickly to have my kitchen up and running and it looks amazing

We are extremely happy that you are pleased with everything. Looking forward to that thanksgiving dinner!

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

Very happy with their service!

Was recommended to me by a friend. Their quote was reasonable and bang-on and installation took no time. Hosted a backyard BBQ last week and everyone loved the new deck! Highly recommend using this team.

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Toronto Home Services! It was a pleasure working with you, and we look foreword to working with you in the future. :)

Deck removal

My family and I are very pleased with the work Saif and his colleagues completed at our house yesterday. Within a day they were able to demolish and remove a 25' x 25' deck. Our backyard was left in a clean state. We needed the job done quickly and they were very accommodating, scheduling our job to start immediately and worked with us to keep costs down. Thank you for a job well done! :)

Thank you so much for the review and we had a great time at dinner thanks for your generous gift in the end. I look forward to seeing you and your fanily soon.

zaralimo
zaralimo

Flooring

The crew worked on my house installed new subfloors and installed new tiles and hardwood throughout the whole house and my place looks fabulous. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you for the great work.

thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future

John in North York
John in North York

Major Renovation

Trust me, if you think you can do a major renovation all by yourself, you should think again. I just didn't have the time. Hiring Toronto Home Services was the best decision I made for my sanity. The team of skilled craftspeople was amazing. They took care of everything from start to finish. From demolition to cleanup. I didn't have to worry about a thing. The work was done quickly and efficiently, and without disrupting my household. The expert design advice, coupled with a deep dedication to quality work will make me recommend the company to any of my friends and family.

Thank you John for being so easy to work with and ordering food for us often :)

Floor Laying

I recently had the floors in my kitchen, laundry area and bathroom redone. Safe and Joel worked on the project. They were very helpful, working long hours when they needed to. I am very happy with the result it looks great. Thanks guys.

Thank you for writing a review and we look forward to helping you with future projects.

More about Toronto Home Services

Toronto Home Services has a team of dedicated professionals with decades of experience in their fields. Come back soon for more details about our staff and how they are the right people for your renovation!

Committed to quality workmanship and customer service, Toronto Home Services has over 14 years experience in the industry. Providing service to the Greater Toronto and surrounding area, Toronto Home Services specializes in design, build, commercial services, residential renovations, additions and remodeling projects.