Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Formerly Toronto Home Services
Fences & Gates
60 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 200 Toronto ON M6K 1X9

Instagram
Fences & Gates
Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Happy

I was in the market for a maintenance free material fence and deck. I found Ecowood fence and deck company through a friend.

The process was easy. Ecowood sent their lead designer Angelo and put together a 3D design for us to see exactly what our yard will look like once the project was to be completed.

The team was well organized with heavy equipment and were able to complete the project in less than 8 days. Demolition and disposal was included in the price which was a surprise to me given the resonable price. We were given a lifetime warranty on the fence and a 25 year warranty on our deck.

Thanks guys for the hard work, vision and making my dream backyard space a reality!

Thank you for the review. We had a great time working on your project!

Backyard Fence

Saif and his team did a great job on removing an old fence from my backyard and installing a new one. The project’s start date was delayed after a few delays but was completed very quickly when it started. Overall, Saif and his team was very friendly and professional with a focus on getting jobs done correctly. I would recommend them.

Thank you so much for your review!

ka.adamchick
ka.adamchick

So happy with our new stone patio

I was just about to give up looking for someone to redo our old, wood patio into stone. Everyone was either crazy expensive, or very flaky and unprofessional. Enter Toronto Home Services. They came, they saw, they conquered. They were very close to their quote and the patio looks beautiful. It took a little longer than expected due to weather and then being perfectionists and taking up laid down stones to re-do until they were happy. We are very pleased with the work done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so happy you're pleased with the final result. We look forward to working with you again in the near future! Enjoy the rest of the summer on your beautiful new patio!

Igor
Igor

Fence posts installment

Thank you for a great job done. The team is very friendly. work was done quickly and professionally. I will highly recommend this company

Thank you so much Igor! You were great to work with!

Margaret
Margaret

Basement re-finishing

We had to do some refinishing in our basement before selling our house (drywall, trim, and a shower stall). Saif was quick to provide a quote, and the price was right. They were able to start quickly. Saif was honest and easy to communicate with. He made sure the job was finished properly and stayed in budget. I am happy with the finished project.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Margaret. We enjoyed working on your project and we're pleased you are happy with the results! We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen and bathroom remodel

I was so impressed with the service from this team. Right from the estimate and helping with ideas to tear down and clean up. I love my new kitchen and master bathroom. The team was respectful, clean and always followed covid protocols. The work itself was perfect and exactly how I envisioned it. Saif and his team are incredibly knowledgable and solution-focused. I've done many renovations before with different contractors, but have never met a more competent and trustworthy company. Will always go to THS moving forward. Thank you Saif!

Thank you for taking your time to write a review and we look forward to helping you with your spring exterior projects.

Front porch construction

The front porch and front of the house needed repair and to be properly completed with stone and cement work. I’ve known Saif for a while as someone skilled in his field, honest and with integrity. His professionalism, honesty and his high level of caution (during COVID) while working on the project was refreshing . We are very happy with the work done and would recommend him highly.

Hi Costa,

Thank you for writing the review, I'm really grateful for the hospitality you and your wonderful parents provided for me and my team. I'll miss your dad's jokes and your mom's cooking served on paper plates :)

See you in the spring when it's time to install your aluminum railings

Thanks

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

THS recently updated my two-bedroom condo. The project included renovating the kitchen and bathroom and painting the entire condo. I am impressed with the workmanship and attention to detail. Saif was very hands on, providing helpful suggestions and advice when needed. I am delighted with my new kitchen and bathroom. Thank you THS.

Hi Tara,

I really appreciate you taking your time to write another review and appreciate having you as a client for a long time.

I'm really happy that you love your new kitchen, bathroom and painted condo.

I look forward to seeing you and your wonderful family in the future.

Thanks

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen

Very professional and thorough with their work. They explained everything to us and gave us options to further expand on our ideas for a better outcome. Worked within an efficient time frame to complete the project which was important to us. We will definitely be booking them again for future projects. Our kitchen is our favorite place in our home now.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. The Quarts counter top along with the LED lighting made a huge difference. we look forward for next year to get started on your Bathroom.

thanks

Mustafa in Toronto
Mustafa in Toronto

Main Floor full remodelling

I usually don't leave much reviews, but I ought to the them. THS staff were very professional, knowledgeable, and they gove the right price. It's a refresher to see such contractor that not only cares about making money, but to me the client happy. From start to finish they were respectful and professional.

I am happy hired them and will do it again, and do recommend them.

Our number one priority is to make our clients happy! Thanks for the great review Mustafa. Look forward to working with you again!

More about Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

After 15 years in the construction industry, we know what Canadian contractors want; great prices without compromising on quality or style -- all made to withstand Canadian weather.

We made it happen. Ecowood Composite Materials Inc. is a Canadian brand, based in Toronto Ontario, that offers a new option to contractors and homeowners looking for new ways to beautify their homes.

Deforestation in Canada is among the world’s lowest, making our country a world leader in sustainable forest management. Canadian forests are healthy, productive and thriving. Ecowood Composite Inc. is dedicated to helping this initiative by providing high quality alternative products to lumber.

All of our products go through a rigorous R&D process and testing and include a limited lifetime warranty.