Student Works Window Cleaning

Student Works Window Cleaning

Reviews for Student Works Window Cleaning

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Eaves and window cleaning

They did a good job. Adnan Hafiz-Zadeh came out when they said they would, went above and beyond in putting traps in the gutters, and made the windows transparent again.

hockey in Collingwood
hockey in Collingwood

Window Cleaning

Jack and his team worked quickly and neatly with no disturbance to normal activities around the house. The final work looked great and the team cleanup up very well after

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Window and gutter cleaning

Jack Zechner and his crew were efficient, polite and did a great job.
I would use them again, and again
He quoted me a price that was fair He gave me a time when his crew would come, and they did

Lynda in Toronto
Lynda in Toronto

Window cleaning, eaves cleaning

I was thrilled with the cleaning of my windows and eaves. I had gone through a renovation and there were layers of dirt. Jack Zechner's team did an amazing job. I highly recommend them.

lpz@home in Toronto
L. Z.

Window washing, gutter cleaning, power washing

Great workers, great service! I would hire them again in a heartbeat. The service was very thorough and precise, the estimate was accurate and fair and I was more than satisfied at the end of the job.

Dragana in Toronto
Dragana in Toronto

Eaves and windows cleaning!

It was my lucky day to come across Jack Zechner and his young crew working in my neighbourhood. Efficient, young and professional. Great service! Will be more than happy to hire them again.

Joelle from Toronto
Joelle from Toronto

Excellent Window Washing Service

Jack did an excellent job cleaning our windows. I was happy to give work to a student, and Jack exceeded our expectations both in the quality of his work and his professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to use Student Works Window Cleaning again.

Joanne Sweeney  in Toronto
Joanne Sweeney in Toronto

Window cleaning

Jack Zechner and his team did a great job. Jack listened to my needs, and fully explained what would be done and at what cost. I was very satisfied and would defiantly recommend them.

jim in Kingston
jim in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

eavestrough cleaning

They did good work, and completely cleaned up afterwards. No mess, and they helped move the shelter that we had moved to allow their ladder. We appreciate & thanks to the group.

More about Student Works Window Cleaning

We are an all student business dedicated to providing outstanding quality and bringing joy to people's lives through squeaky clean windows.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Kingston?