GTA TV WALL MOUNTING

HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Markham  >  GTA TV WALL MOUNTING

Reviews for GTA TV WALL MOUNTING

Lori D.
Lori D.

Install a TV in a rented condominium

Dennis is an absolute pro. He is very professional and knowledgeable offering advice as to location and installation method! You will be thrilled with the service ! I am having him back for a further installation! Don’t lock any further for all your hanging needs!

Lori in Thornhill

Thanks Lori!

Steven_C
Steven_C
3 reviews , ON

HD Antenna Installation

I hired Denis to complete a full HD Antenna and J-Pole installation at my new home. Denis helped me decide on what products to purchase and recommended a retail outlet nearby where I was able to purchase the items I needed to supply Denis for the install. Denis was very knowledgeable and professional and was able to complete the work within the time he proposed and for the original amount quoted. I would definitely recommend Denis to anyone interested in cutting the cord.

Thanks Steve!

Stanley
Stanley

Ceiling hanging shelf installation

Dennis installed a TV mount and two ceiling hanging clothes rack for me. He is very courteous and he’s a perfectionist. He is also very flexible in time. He will not consider the job completed until everything is perfect. I would definitely recommend Dennis to my friends and family! Thanks again Dennis!

Thank you very much Stanley!

Vince in Vaughan
Vince in Vaughan

Antenna Installation

If you want a professional to install your OTA antenna - Denis is the person to call. He is professional, efficient, and reasonable but most of all he cares about his work. I highly recommend using Denis to install your electronics - you will be glad you called him.

Truly appreciate you review Vince!

TV and Shelf Wallmounting

Needed to make a small room bigger by mounting a TV and installing a shelf. As we live in an older home, I knew this would be difficult and needed it to be done right! Dennis answered my call right away, was professional and on time. The install was perfect and he took the time to hide wires and clean up. Wow (yes he did bring his own small vacuum!) Highly recommended !!

Thank you very much for your review!

Adi in Toronto
Adi in Toronto

Perfect in every way.

Dennis was prompt and the communication was excellent throughout. He managed to fit within my schedule which was perfect. I had a 75" TV un-boxed and mounted on a wall and all connections (including wires hidden) to my receiver.

Dennis was knowledgeable, professional, and above all - exceptional at what he does. The price was more than reasonable and I wouldn't hesitate to hire Dennis again, or recommend for any AV needs.

Thanks Adi!

Erik in Vaughan
Erik in Vaughan

Great service

Denis did a great job, and I highly recommend his services. He is friendly and professional, provides suggestions and cleans the area at the end. It was a pleasure working with him. As a bonus, he shared some tips for wall mounting!
Thanks Denis

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

TV Wall Mounting

I was extremely pleased with the TV mounting at my residence. I found Dennis to be a thorough professional and he did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend him!

Thank you so much Simon!

marlonrea
marlonrea

Stellar

What else can I say, Dennis work and professionalism was outstanding. No hidden costs, no suprises nothing bad to say about his work but AMAZING.
He came in and was patient with me as I did not have the TV to mount on site.
Thank you Dennis.

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fantastic work, great service

Denis did fantastic work. He agreed to come in short notice in time convenient for me. He came right on time ( I couldn't believe it! ). He was very efficient, friendly and professional. Hi installed my TV in less than 30 minutes. And on top of it cleaned leftover of gypsum board with little vacuum cleaner he had with him. Simply amazing!
I would not hesitate to recommend Denis. He is a true gentleman and professional.
Great job! Thank you Denis.

Thanks Alex for your kind words.
It was a pleasure to help you!

More about GTA TV WALL MOUNTING

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services