Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto
7 reviews Ajax, ON

TV mount

Denise is very prompt after getting the service request. I find the price very fair. He came on time and after installation kept the place neat and clean. Will definitely recommend to friends and Family

Thank you so much for your review!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Mount TV, Fireplace and shelf

On time,clean and well done job. Will definitely be recommending Dennis and Dwight to others. The advise received for the solution was logical and the team does not insist of spending more than what was needed to complete the job

Thanks for your review!

Josie in Oshawa
Josie in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Tv mount and a cable concealment strip installed.

Really quick response and was able to schedule installation for the next day. Dwight was very friendly and went above and beyond with his customer service. I would recommend GTA TV WALL MOUNTING to anyone looking for this service. Thanks for the great work!

Thanks for your review Josie!

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Worth every penny !

I can’t express enough how satisfied I am with the all- in-one service.
I had my 55” TV mounted along with a media console (57” X 17” 67lbs)
The technician Dwight was on-time, efficient, friendly, knowledge and more importantly thorough! He listened to my needs and gave recommendations. I couldn’t ask for better service.

Thanks Jessica!

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Mounted an Antenna on my roof

Denis is a pleasant hardworking person. He immediately went to work checking out the location for the antenna. Before installing he let me know about the number of channels that we would be getting.
He didn't make claims as to the number of channels that would be successfully available before hand on the phone or on his site. He was prompt, worked around trees, and spent time trying to get us the best reception he could.
I would definately contact him again!

Thank you so much Heather for the review!

Eugene in Vaughan
Eugene in Vaughan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

TV cables installation

I found the company via through HomeStars.
Denis call back promptly, came the same day for a quote and in couple of days my TV cable problems were fixed. His interaction with customers is also exemplary – he listens and accommodates the suggestions, explains what he does and why.
High quality job done well, and I would highly recommend him.

Thanks Eugene!

Nick B  in North York
Nick B in North York

Tv Mounting

I contacted Denis about a quote to mount my tv to my wall and he responded very quickly. He was able to have this done for me a few days later. The price was fair and the gentleman that did the install was very knowledgeable and polite. We will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thanks Nick!

Srbhrstg
Srbhrstg
3 reviews Milton, ON

Professional and very knowledgeable

Denis is fantastic - contacted and hired him through HomeStars, got a call back right away and he came with all the tools required to mount my new 65" TV over the fireplace and a very large painting as well. His attention to detail is fantastic and goes out of the way to treat your home as his own. Cleaning up and setting things back the way he found them after an excellent job is done.

Thank you sir!

Mark Millard
Mark Millard
1 review Whitby, ON

Tv mount + outlet installation

Denis and his team were awesome right from the get go. As soon as I submitted my project request, Denis called me and went over everything with me (project, cost, date / times that work for me). By end of day, I had an appointment booked. Bon, the electrician who came by, was not only great at his job, but also an awesome guy. He completed the project quickly, and even vacuumed everything (I’ve had so many people just leave a mess at my place). Everything went super smoothly and looked so good! I would definitely work with Denis and his team again, and would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for such great review Mark!

More about Gta Tv Wall Mounting

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services