GTA TV WALL MOUNTING

Pete
Pete
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Soundbar Mount/Installation

Dennis is a consummate professional; he helped me source the materials I needed for my soundbar mount and was very prompt and thorough in his work. When I threw a few curve balls at him with some other things I needed he was happy to assist. Dennis is very reasonably priced and I wouldn't think of hiring anyone else for anything tech related...thanks again Dennis I will be seeing you soon no doubt.

Thank you sir!

sundeep
sundeep

TV Wall Mount 65"

Denis installed a 65" tv for me in my living room. He was very professional and courteous, and did the job in good time. He had good advise in terms of placement. I'll be using his services in the future.

Thank you Sunny!

cashleigh
cashleigh

Mount a 50inch tv on a plaster wall and hide cables with a concealer.

Had my tv mounted on my plaster walls and had my cables concealed on the surface which I will paint with the wall colour. Mike showed up on time and the job is amazing. He was careful to leave no mess and I am very happy with the results! I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you!

Claudio in Etobicoke
Claudio in Etobicoke

TV mount/Pictures/Mirror and Ikea shelves m

I was very happy with the professional service I received from Dennis. He was very efficient and helpful. He even waited a bit while I had to run to Ikea to replace one of the shelves I purchased. He provided the TV mount which is excellent. I would definitely use his services again in the future.

Thanks Claudio!

Steven_C
Steven_C
3 reviews , ON

HD Antenna Installation

I hired Denis to complete a full HD Antenna and J-Pole installation at my new home. Denis helped me decide on what products to purchase and recommended a retail outlet nearby where I was able to purchase the items I needed to supply Denis for the install. Denis was very knowledgeable and professional and was able to complete the work within the time he proposed and for the original amount quoted. I would definitely recommend Denis to anyone interested in cutting the cord.

Thanks Steve!

Stanley
Stanley

Ceiling hanging shelf installation

Dennis installed a TV mount and two ceiling hanging clothes rack for me. He is very courteous and he’s a perfectionist. He is also very flexible in time. He will not consider the job completed until everything is perfect. I would definitely recommend Dennis to my friends and family! Thanks again Dennis!

Thank you very much Stanley!

Vince in Vaughan
Vince in Vaughan

Antenna Installation

If you want a professional to install your OTA antenna - Denis is the person to call. He is professional, efficient, and reasonable but most of all he cares about his work. I highly recommend using Denis to install your electronics - you will be glad you called him.

Truly appreciate you review Vince!

TV and Shelf Wallmounting

Needed to make a small room bigger by mounting a TV and installing a shelf. As we live in an older home, I knew this would be difficult and needed it to be done right! Dennis answered my call right away, was professional and on time. The install was perfect and he took the time to hide wires and clean up. Wow (yes he did bring his own small vacuum!) Highly recommended !!

Thank you very much for your review!

Adi in Toronto
Adi in Toronto

Perfect in every way.

Dennis was prompt and the communication was excellent throughout. He managed to fit within my schedule which was perfect. I had a 75" TV un-boxed and mounted on a wall and all connections (including wires hidden) to my receiver.

Dennis was knowledgeable, professional, and above all - exceptional at what he does. The price was more than reasonable and I wouldn't hesitate to hire Dennis again, or recommend for any AV needs.

Thanks Adi!

Erik in Vaughan
Erik in Vaughan

Great service

Denis did a great job, and I highly recommend his services. He is friendly and professional, provides suggestions and cleans the area at the end. It was a pleasure working with him. As a bonus, he shared some tips for wall mounting!
Thanks Denis

More about GTA TV WALL MOUNTING

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services