Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Reviews for Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Santosh Arya in Oakville
Santosh Arya in Oakville

***Professional TV Wall-mount Installation***

Dennis from "GTA TV Wall Mounting" re-installed " No Gap Wall mount from Samsung" for my 75 inch TV. First installer didn't install it properly and TV was leaning forward & creating big gap between wall and TV so I hired Dennis to fix this issue and make it right.

Dennis is highly professional installer, came on time, could figure out the root cause and fixed the issue which was from previous installation.

He also educated me on cleaning on TV screen for hand touch marks. He cleaned all dust with vacuum cleaner & left my place in a neat and clean condition.

I already had bad experience with first installer so I was initially nervous on second time installation but Dennis successfully re-installed TV mount which clearly shows that he has years of experience in his area.

Considering my experience , I highly recommend Dennis from "GTA TV Wall Mounting" for TV Wall-mount installation. I will repeat him again whenever there is requirement for TV wall-mount installation.

Thanks again , Dennis for fixing TV Wall mount issue at my home.

Thanks for such great review sir!
It was a pleasure to help you!
All the best!

Evan
Evan

tv wallmounting,hanging

excellent job has been finished, quick, professional and good price. Hope to use the service again

Thanks Evan!!!

Eoin in Toronto
Eoin in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Professional, friendly and great service

We needed a 65" TV on our wall using an articulating TV wall mount. While Dennis wasn't the one who did the job, he was able to get someone who was very professional. While it wasn't the fastest job, it was properly done which is the important thing. I would recommend this company in the future

Thanks for the review sir!

Professional and Clean Installation

Dennis came by today and did a great job. The new tv mounted looks terrific. He also ensured that the work area was kept clean as well. Would recommend his services without hesitation.

Thank you!

John
John

Wall mounted TV

Denis is great! He scheduled the job promptly and really knows how to wall mount a TV properly. Definitely recommend Denis to wall mount anyone’s TV.

Thank you very much guys!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Pete
Pete
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Soundbar Mount/Installation

Dennis is a consummate professional; he helped me source the materials I needed for my soundbar mount and was very prompt and thorough in his work. When I threw a few curve balls at him with some other things I needed he was happy to assist. Dennis is very reasonably priced and I wouldn't think of hiring anyone else for anything tech related...thanks again Dennis I will be seeing you soon no doubt.

Thank you sir!

sundeep
sundeep

TV Wall Mount 65"

Denis installed a 65" tv for me in my living room. He was very professional and courteous, and did the job in good time. He had good advise in terms of placement. I'll be using his services in the future.

Thank you Sunny!

cashleigh
cashleigh

Mount a 50inch tv on a plaster wall and hide cables with a concealer.

Had my tv mounted on my plaster walls and had my cables concealed on the surface which I will paint with the wall colour. Mike showed up on time and the job is amazing. He was careful to leave no mess and I am very happy with the results! I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you!

Claudio in Etobicoke
Claudio in Etobicoke

TV mount/Pictures/Mirror and Ikea shelves m

I was very happy with the professional service I received from Dennis. He was very efficient and helpful. He even waited a bit while I had to run to Ikea to replace one of the shelves I purchased. He provided the TV mount which is excellent. I would definitely use his services again in the future.

Thanks Claudio!

Steven_C
Steven_C
3 reviews , ON

HD Antenna Installation

I hired Denis to complete a full HD Antenna and J-Pole installation at my new home. Denis helped me decide on what products to purchase and recommended a retail outlet nearby where I was able to purchase the items I needed to supply Denis for the install. Denis was very knowledgeable and professional and was able to complete the work within the time he proposed and for the original amount quoted. I would definitely recommend Denis to anyone interested in cutting the cord.

Thanks Steve!

More about Gta Tv Wall Mounting

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services