Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Best of 2020 winner 7 timesBest of 2020winner 7 times

Reviews for Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Ilan
Ilan

TV wall mount and entertainment centre hook-up

Denis is excellent at what he does. Prompt to reply, very reasonable charges, highly professional, excellent work, polite and courteous. Couldn't be more pleased with his work. Very highly recommended.

Thanks Ilan!

asim7
asim7

TV wall mount

Great service by Denis. He was very professional and did the project on time and very neatly. He was very responsive to my messages.
I am Very satisfied customer . I will recommend this company to anyone.

Enjoy your TV set up!
Regards,
Denis

Rob
Rob

Install TV, floating shelf and mirot

Dennis was very professional, provided good advice and was very efficient. And in this Covid era followed all the appropriate protocols. Very pleased with the quality of work performed and gladly recommend him for your next job!

Thanks Rob!

Janet - Cricket Club
Janet - Cricket Club

Quick, Easy Professional TV Installation

I contacted Denis a couple of weeks before I purchased our new tv. He responded immediately and provided a quote for mounting our new tv. I contacted him again the day I received our TV. He was over the next day at 9 a.m. to mount our new tv on the wall. Very professional. In this time of Covid, he came with a mask and gloves. He worked quickly and efficiently. He made sure we understood how to use the features on our new tv before he left. Very happy with the service!

Thanks so much Janet!
I'm really appreciate you leave me 10 stars!
God bless!

Sonny
Sonny

TV Mounting

Moments after posting service request on HomeStars I heard back from Denis with a quote and a booked appointment for a few days later. We had our electric fireplace relocated from an adjacent wall, and our 60” TV and sound bar mounted above that with everything mounted over a barn board stoop I made to conceal all the plug outlets for Bell, Rogers, home alarm, surge protector power bar and the electrical outlet and are very happy with the end result.

Ok

rafi.majeed
rafi.majeed
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

TV wall mount and set up

Very professional and excellent customer service. Provided advice and recommendations, arrived on time, did the job in time with no mess and debris. Completed the TV set up. Expert in his craft. Highly recommended.

Thanks Rafi

TV Wall Mounting

I am very pleased with the outcome of my tv mounting. Denis is very professional and easy to deal with . He's organized and knows what he's doing. The quality of his work is just excellent. He provided suggestions for a better outcome and it exceeded my expectation. Thank you Denis on a job well done.

Thanks so much!

Mark
Mark

Tilted built in mount

Amazing job we installed a floating three shelf wall mount. Gave very good advice and suggestions.
Will def hire again when the time comes to hire for a new wall mount.

Thank you sir!

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

Wallmount tv, hiding wires

Dennis was very punctual, and courteous. He kept his work clean and we were very impressed with the work he did for us. Highly recommended him. Great price + fast

Thanks for the review Jeremy!

Dillon in Markham
Dillon in Markham

TV Mount Installation

Denis provided great service - timely response and scheduling. He offered advice on the height and placement and explained what he was doing throughout the process. It was a quick and smooth installation and I am very happy with our mounted TV. I would definitely recommend Denis!

More about Gta Tv Wall Mounting

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services