GTA TV WALL MOUNTING

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fantastic work, great service

Denis did fantastic work. He agreed to come in short notice in time convenient for me. He came right on time ( I couldn't believe it! ). He was very efficient, friendly and professional. Hi installed my TV in less than 30 minutes. And on top of it cleaned leftover of gypsum board with little vacuum cleaner he had with him. Simply amazing!
I would not hesitate to recommend Denis. He is a true gentleman and professional.
Great job! Thank you Denis.

Thanks Alex for your kind words.
It was a pleasure to help you!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

He even wore foot coverings and brought his own vacuum!

Dennis was fast, efficient, helpful and courteous. He installed my articulating TV arm as quickly as I think could have been done. I was additionally impressed he brought his own foot coverings to wear over his boots and a mini vacuum to clean up the dust that resulted from drilling holes in the wall. Thanks Dennis!

Thanks a lot Joe!

TV wall mount

Searched HomeStars on Monday for TV wall mount installation for bedroom. Had quick reply with Denis. Booked for Tuesday night. GTA was on time. Had our TV mounted on bedroom wall. Service was excellent. Rate was competitive. Would definitely recommend. Thank you, very happy.

Thank you for your review!

Azhar in Toronto
Azhar in Toronto

Condo TV wall mount.

Denis! Was very professional and courteous. Arrived on time and walked me through the process. Felt very comfortable with him. I would definitely be calling him for any future projects.

Thanks Azhar

Thank you sir!

wjlzw
wjlzw
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

TV wall mounting and cable wiring

I use Denis recently for TV installation in my house ,and I very liked the way he proceed thie job , amazing job he has done like magicians , so comes with my restaurant installation , first one in my mind was him and Denis came to my restaurant at 6 am , because Rogers technicals didn’t do anything ,the job was perfectly completed in about two hours , and rates was pretty reasonable .

Thank you Jessie!

Rachna
Rachna
4 reviews Ajax, ON

TV Wall Mount ,Sound System Installation And Wire Conceal

Hi,
We hired Denis to wall mount our TV. Our project was done fast , on time , in budget . Denis is a great man, he answered all our question and also suggested what should be done. He respected my property , the work was done without any mess.
The appointment was easy to set up and he was before time to measure and set up everything. He is very professional and knowledgeable person.
I will hire him again and will recommend him . He is the best.
The material he provides are top quality , he measured ,aligned everything correctly and tested everything before he left. He is the RIGHT guy for the job.

Thanks a lot for such amazing review!

Victor  in North York
Victor in North York

Second TV wall mount

Second TV mount in less than 20 days. I think this speaks itself. Fantastic service .. Fabulous job. Denis is exceptionally good as always. Highly recommend guys. Don't think twice but contact Denis

Thanks a lot Victor!

jeffrey.ng
jeffrey.ng

6 TVs mounted for our new office.

Dennis is amazing. I’ve had him do work at my home twice and I recently had him come to my workplace to put up our TVs. A genuine great guy who is super professional.

Thanks Jeffrey!

Elwin Leung from Vaughan
Elwin Leung from Vaughan

TV Wall Mounting and Wire Clean up

This work was done in early April 2018 and now it is mid-May 2018 and I'm still very happy with the work.

Denis is a one-man show for this company (in a good way).

To wall mount a 65" TV and use the conduit we already had in place behind the wall was $160 including the full-motion wall mount, and to have Denis add the wall plate needed to make use of the conduit was $20. This was done in the master bedroom and he said he used the studs behind the drywall to properly anchor the mount, which is what I wanted him to do.

He also cleaned up the wires and concealed them on my first-floor living room TV, which was $40.

The work was done very efficiently.

He was responsive to my quote request. He answered any of my detailed questions that I asked via email/phone/text, etc. prior to arrival. He arrived as scheduled. He was professional in his work. I would use Denis and his company again.

If anything, I would have rated 9.9 instead of the full 10 stars. Only reason being is that the electrical cord was too short that came with the TV. I had sent pictures to Denis beforehand so although I didn't provide measurements of the wall area, I would have expected that he would have the expertise to warn me that I might need an extension cord for him to complete the work. He told me it was too short once he came on-site to my home. So I had to run out while he was in my home alone to go buy an extension cord. Although I was OK with this as I looked him in the eye and trusted him, I wanted to add this to my review as there may be some customers that might not be comfortable leaving a stranger home alone.

I would have preferred that he warn me that I might need an extension cord and recommend the type/style and more importantly the minimum length to get prior to the scheduled appointment. That way, I could have gotten it in advance and if it was not needed, then I could have returned it after Denis completed his work. That way, there would have been no awkwardness of leaving a stranger in my home alone.

Hello Elwin!
Thanks for a great review and thank you for being honest and mentioning all of the details.
From that time on I've started to carry a spare extension cord in my car.
It was nice to hearing from you.
Best regards.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

TV and soundbar mounting

very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, tidy, and prepared -- taking the time to answer all my questions. Denis mounted a 55" television, and a week later, came back to mount a soundbar. wires were collected and tied together neatly. family room looks dramatically different, and more importantly, safer for our toddler. cheers!

Thanks for such awesome review Jason!

More about GTA TV WALL MOUNTING

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services