Oakleaf Contracting Services

Reviews for Oakleaf Contracting Services

Hagen in Toronto
Hagen in Toronto

Plumbing

Steve comes off as a decent and nice fellow. I was very happy with him at the beginning of the project (water softener and toilet repair).

The quality of the plumbing, however, was far below my expectations. The work was not carried out to plan and looks amateur. He doesn’t seem to listen with resultant problems. For example, I asked for the water softener to be in the utility room and came home to find the water softener in my finished office. place was left a mess with footprints, metal filings, etc all over the place. I will be hiring another plumber to re-do the work.

My main complaint with Steve, however, is ethical. I made the mistake of paying Steve as I knew there were material costs. I trusted he would be back to finish up and he promised me he would 'be back on Thursday.' Thursday came and went. He immediately stopped returning any calls. Since then, water softener is not running (I’m hardly surprised).
Steve comes off as a nice guy but I had a terrible experience with him. The quality of the plumbing was not as disturbing as the ethical and trust issues. STAY AWAY.

Of note, I hired him through Jiffy. I contacted them yesterday (March 30) to file a complaint. They indicated they would ask Steve to contact me to resolve this issue. I will leave an update if called.

UPDATE:
Steve sent me a text message today (March 31) after a week of radiosilence. I was surprised but I suspect JIFFY forced him to do so. Ironically, he is claiming that he will not return to finish the job because he claims my complaint to JIFFY was dishonest. What a joke! An obvious smokescreen and just an excuse not to return to fix his mess (not that I would trust him in my house again). Irrespectively, this wouldn’t excuse his bad behavior prior to my complaint.
Avoid Steve and Oakleaf Plumbing. The quality of the work is substandard, but more importantly, there are major ethical issues. What a mistake.

fares.sbaiti in Mississauga
fares.sbaiti in Mississauga

Leaks, pressure valves, and under sink caulking/leakage

Having owned a business in an old plaza, I dealt with many contractors of different kinds. Having a leak in the unit is no fun. I was prepared to pay way more; I was prepared to stay hours (after business hours) waiting, and I anticipated loads of clean-up. That never happened. I was blown away by Steve's punctuality, honesty, and clean work. His business card went in my rolodex for good.
Fares

Lall
Lall

Replace toilets and shower faucet

I am very happy and satisfy with the work that was done by Steve. He took his time installing everything and wasn't in a rush to get to another job. He made sure that everything was working properly before leaving. Thanks and excellent service..

Thanks Lall, I certainly enjoyed working at your house. If you are looking to do anymore work at your house feel free to touch base.

SCV
SCV

Toilet replacement.

Steve is extremely professional, customer centric and did a very good job. Would highly recommend him for any plumbing job where you need a licensed plumber with liability insurance!

Thanks SCV for your review.It is my priority to see my customers happy after the job is done.If there is anything else on your list, you have my number!

More about Oakleaf Contracting Services

We are Oakleaf Contracting Services and call us if you want experts in Flooring, Plumbing and Drywall. Going on 10 years experience, we're happy to share the insight gained on working on mulitiple projects with competing deadlines. CALL us today to discuss what is possible.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Milton?