HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Milton  >  Oakleaf Contracting Services

Reviews for Oakleaf Contracting Services

Lall
Lall

Replace toilets and shower faucet

I am very happy and satisfy with the work that was done by Steve. He took his time installing everything and wasn't in a rush to get to another job. He made sure that everything was working properly before leaving. Thanks and excellent service..

Thanks Lall, I certainly enjoyed working at your house. If you are looking to do anymore work at your house feel free to touch base.

SCV
SCV

Toilet replacement.

Steve is extremely professional, customer centric and did a very good job. Would highly recommend him for any plumbing job where you need a licensed plumber with liability insurance!

Thanks SCV for your review.It is my priority to see my customers happy after the job is done.If there is anything else on your list, you have my number!

More about Oakleaf Contracting Services

We are Oakleaf Contracting Services and call us if you want experts in Flooring, Plumbing and Drywall. Going on 10 years experience, we're happy to share the insight gained on working on mulitiple projects with competing deadlines. CALL us today to discuss what is possible.