Gutter Works Exteriors Ltd

Gutter Works Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Gutter Works Exteriors Ltd

Bryce
Bryce

Refoof shingles, replace continuous gutters and downspouts

They were extremely efficient, and professional from quoting, to installation to finish. Within 2 days they removed my old shingles, replaced some rotten plywood on the roof and installed the new shingles and gutters. The lines look great, and last night we had a wind storm and snow come in, and the new roof didn't show a sign of weakness. I am very satisfied in there work and will use them for future projects and refer them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to submit the review. Look forward to working with you on the next project.

S_Baird
S_Baird

Eavestrough

Very impressed and satisfied with Kenneth. His communication and price were better than others that I had inquired about. When they arrived on site they were polite, efficient and tidy. Would not hesitate in using and recommending them in the future.

Thank you for the great review.

Dimitri
Dimitri

Replacement of fascia, soffits, gutters, downspouts

Complete teardown and replacement of fascia, soffits, gutters, downspouts + window and door cladding.

Kenneth was very professional and extremely accommodating. He addressed all our concerns during and post install.
The work team was friendly and they knew their roles and responsibilities. They worked exceptionally long hours to get the job done.
Have recommended Kenneth and his team to family and friends.

Hi Dimitri,
Thank you for the excellent review.

Roof Replacement

Amazing work from start to finish. Got a quote from Kenneth in a timely matter, answered all my questions with professionalism and care. My roof was done the same week. If you’re looking for a great price with excellent customer service, this company is for you!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review, it was out pleasure working with you. Kenneth

Thoroughly Happy with this company, their product and their service

My eaves trough blew off my house in strong winds and I needed to get someone to come and replace them. I had been thinking about doing soffits and fascia before this had happened so I asked for a quote for the eaves trough and also for the other work The quote was done very fast was surprisingly good , and the competitors hadn't even responded by the time I had this quote in hand. By the time I got the other quotes they were much higher and quoting months out and I was concerned about the downed eaves touching my power lines. I was almost suspicious of how good the quote was and how quick they were able to get the quote out to me, but the reviews I read online were all pretty good so I decided to take the chance. They started work right away despite snow coming in the middle of the job, and they continued right through it. I am very happy with the quality and the work ethic of the crew. The company has been very responsive and I have no complaints. I am happy to say that they did a great job, the price was excellent and their response to clean up requests (the snow made clean up difficult, so now that it is spring and the snow has all melted, they have come to get any remaining nails etc.) has been quickly dealt with.

It was our pleasure to work on your home, Please keep us in mind for your next exterior home improvement project.

Thanks for choosing GutterWorks Exteriors.

HomeStars in Toronto

Installation of eaves and downspouts on Garage

Contacted Kenneth regarding my rather small job. He contacted several hours later - like WOW! That was definitely not my experience with other roofing contractors. Either my job was too small or the quote was outrageous.
Kenneth was very personable, polite and easy going. He did a great job installing our eaves and downspouts, working very diligently and efficiently. With the overall quality, price and customer service provided, we've already lined up another job.

Thanks again Kenneth on a job well done.

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review, we enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again.

Michael
Michael

Gutter replacement including re-routing and re-design

Most of our house had no fascia board and our gutters were old, leaky and were poorly designed allowing water to drain directly onto our concrete driveway, which caused problems and unsafe situations all winter with ice buildup. Kenneth and his team added fascia board so the new gutters are much more securely affixed, and were able to reroute the gutters so that all the water drains away from the concrete. It has only been a few weeks since the job was completed but it has been a fantastic improvement. There was a lot of snow when the gutters were replaced - now that the snow has finally cleared Kenneth has been back a couple times to ensure that there are no issues.

Thanks Michael!

Really appreciate the detailed review of the work we completed at your home.

Thane
Thane

Eavestrophs/downspout on new Garage

Work looks great! Done very quickly and good workmanship. Cleanly installed and friendly staff. Would use again if we needed to and highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks for the review Thane. It was our pleasure to work with you Lindsey.

Please let me know how the changes we recommend work out. Call me if you need anything else.

Take care, Kenneth

Louis
Louis

gutters and downspouts

Gutterworks has done first class work for me on several jobs and recently a great job on gutters and downspouts at my house. Kenneth advised me well on all options for this complicated job and his crew was very respectful and responsive. They stayed on the job until late into the night to get things done. As a builder, I have worked with several sub-contractors on exterior finishes. On this job all were about the same price - however, Kenneth was the most helpful, knowledgable and dependable and that is why I work with him now . I recommend Gutterworks without reservation.

Thank you Louis, really appreciate the time taken to write the great review.

I look forward to working with you on your next project.

Thanks for choosing GutterWorks. Kenneth

Jonny a.
Jonny a.

Exterior gutters

At our initial meet and greet with Kenneth, we knew he was definitely who we would hire for the job. His pleasant and professional demeanour, attention to detail and punctuality exceeded all our expectations. As for the GutterWorks crew, they were tidy, worked very efficiently, and very friendly. We are extremely happy with our choice to hire GutterWorks, we will certainly be using their services again for any future projects and if anyone is considering any of the services they offer we HIGHLY recommended using them.
Thank you, Kenneth to you and your crew!!

Hi John & Sue,
Thank you for the great review. We really enjoyed working with you and we agree, "your home is the best looking one on the block"!

More about Gutter Works Exteriors Ltd

GutterWorks Exteriors offers professional quality installation, service & maintenance for siding, roofing, eavestrough, soffit & fascia. When the time comes to replace or repair your siding, roofing, eavestrough and other soft metals on your home, make an informed choice, choose GutterWorks Exteriors. BOOK your professional siding installation with GutterWorks Exteriors ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Calgary?