OTF Landscape Group Inc.

Basement Renovation
Toronto ON M9V 3W2
Basement Renovation
OTF Landscape Group Inc.

Reviews for OTF Landscape Group Inc.

Nikky
Nikky

Great service

Tristan & his group have been mowing our lawn for 4 years now and I have recommended them to friends and family. What I like about them is that they show up when they say they will. I don’t have to remind to mow the grass. When they say they will do something they do it promptly.
That being said, what I value most is his kindness. A few years ago, our property was vandalized. As myself and toddlers stood there in shock, Tristan quickly cleaned up all of the broken glass. This was not in his scope of work. It was an act of kindness that we greatly appreciated. I would recommend him & his team.

Amazing. Thank you so much for the kind words. We are here to make your day and life a little easier.

Suzi.long
Suzi.long

Landscaping and lawn maintenance.

Tristan and his team are reliable and very professional. Their work is great. They keep our property always looking amazing.

Thank you!

More about OTF Landscape Group Inc.

Here at OTF our number one priority is to make sure you are happy. We are here to help you in many services like Lawn maintenance or sod work, whatever it may be we are here to help.