Timberland Kitchens Inc.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Port Colborne ON L3K 5V5
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Port Colborne  >  Timberland Kitchens Inc.

Review for Timberland Kitchens Inc.

Sara in Niagara Falls
Sara in Niagara Falls
5 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Professional and Affordable

We did a complete kitchen reno and I wanted quality, custom-made cabinets but had to stick to a budget. I was afraid I'd have to settle for an inferior product but a friend recommended Timberwood. They were professional, efficient and I got everything I wanted -- slightly UNDER budget. The owner came to my house a few times to discuss design and created a brand new design/layout that made my kitchen function 10x better. I couldn't be happier with my new kitchen and I HIGHLY recommend them.