General Contractors
Toronto ON

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Dsorenos

Spotless new bathroom

We’re very happy with our new bathroom. Milton was very professional and realistic from the get-go. We didn’t have much experience with home renovations and Milton guided us through every step of the way ensuring we stayed on budget. We would recommend his services without a doubt. Thank you so much for you patience, dedication and professionalism! Looking forward to doing more business in the future.

Hello there!

Thank you so much for choosing Dsorenos, it was a pleasure working for you and guiding you both threw this renovation and giving you many option to utilize the space accordingly, Hoping to do more work in the future for you.

tblog
tblog

Composite Deck Installation

This is the third time we hired Milton for a reno project and everything went smooth. Milton was ontime and converted our old cedar deck into an amazing composite deck in one day ! Nice clean job !

Hey there, Glad to have made it on that day what was convenient for you, and finishing things up before the weekend, As soon as material was in so were we to complete the job.

Thanks again.

Basement Apartment Renovation

Milton has shown me you can take a completely derelict space and turn into something beautiful. Milton provided very a good design proposal with product ideas for the space. I would recommend DSOrenos highly if you wish for professionalism, high quality work and a fair price for the job.

I am so happy with his work, Milton will be my first choice for any other project!

Thank you kindly for the great review!
And also pleased the space came out better than expected! Was great working with you both!

Thanks again,

Christina
Christina

Basement Bathroom Renovation

Milton completed a renovation for me about 1 year ago and I referred him to my aunt for a basement bathroom renovation. My aunt was thoroughly impressed with the work! The renovation was completed very fast and the craftsmanship was amazing once again. The renovation included all of the plumbing being reran, reframing and breaking up of the concrete. My aunt was very extremely happy and we would definitely recommend DSO Renos again.

Thank you Christina for referring Dsorenos,
The bathroom design was a charm! And your Aunt was weary at first, but soon after excited!

Thank you.

Yeah__whatever in North York
Yeah__whatever in North York

Bathroom gut and remodel

My bathroom renovation look amazing and Milton was very professional the entire time. He is very skilled and trustworthy. I'm looking forward to hiring him back for future renovations.

He gave a lot of design suggestions and places to pick out fixtures. He made us feel confident in him, especially when this was our first time undergoing a major renovation. Thank you Milton!

Thank you for choosing Dsorenos, Was a pleasure working for you!

Brian in Brampton
Brian in Brampton

Bathroom renovation

Our bathroom was quite old and needed an update. Milton did an amazing job for our bathroom renovation. He was honest and completed the job properly. He was always professional and was always available to address any questions or concerns that we had.

I would definitely recommend dsorenos for any bathro renovation.

Thank you for choosing Dsorenos, and glad the bathroom came out better than what you expected!

David in Toronto, ON
David in Toronto, ON

Basement Apartment Added

We recently turned the basement into a separate entrance apartment. Milton built an entire kitchen for us, with heated floors, and he did a great job making this place look comfortable and cozy. I would definitely recommend DSO and I will be using his services again in another upcoming project.

Thank you, was a pleasure.

Dsorenos,

Best contractor experience I’ve ever had

Working with milton from start to finish with the best contractor experience I’ve ever had. He was punctual, tidy, kept to timelines and even accommodated my family’s schedule. The resulting job was aesthetically beautiful and done perfectly. He even helped source all of the materials. I will hire him again and have already recommended him to friends and family.

Thank you so much for the review, it was a pleasure working for you, Im glad your happy with the outcome, always a pleasure!

Rowbex in Etobicoke
Rowbex in Etobicoke

Ceiling repairs

My boyfriend and I hired Milton a few years ago to do a lot of work on our condo. Since then he has done work for all our family members. He is trustworthy and reliable.
We got him to come back to do repairs to 2 bathroom ceilings at another one of our properties. We are very please with his work, apart from the ceiling repairs he also replace the pot lights and painted. He did more than we asked and everything looks great!

Thank you once again for choosing Dsorenos,

Best regards,

Maggie
Maggie

Bathroom Makeover

My husband and I had our family bathroom redone after having our baby and it went from being the ugliest space in the house to my most enjoyable!

Dsorenos brought us all the latest concepts in design and helped create a space that we will enjoy for many years to come. Great company to work with! We have multiple projects lined up in the near future.

It was a pleasure to work with you both, and come together with ideas for this modern look, glad the bathroom came our great the way you wanted it to.

Dsorenos.

More about Dsorenos

Welcome to DSORENOS
With over 15 years experience in delivering things right...this is our life's work and craft.
We will connect with you to understand what it is you need so there is clarity around your desired outcome.
We're good at everything but best at making sure the customer is satisfied.
Call us to discuss what is possible.