McGrillis Home Improvements

Interlock patio

McGrillis Home Improvements
Toronto
M6L 2K5

I called John because he has done work for me in the past, I wanted to replace a small area of my yard with pavers. John planed and executed the project within my budget, and I'm very happy with my excellent patio. I then wanted to have my outdoor lamps upgraded to a more modern look, and they perfectly compliment my patio. John has become my go-to person and I will definitely call him in the future.

Hi Andrew, thank you again for the repeat business.

Sam
Sam

New Roof

McGrillis Home Improvements was very professional and completed the work beautifully. I have a white shingle roof, that takes a lot of care to install without ruining it and many roofers I called were either quoting insane numbers or weren't up to the task. John was very polite and managed to work within my tight schedule, I'm very happy to have found him.

Hi Sam, I'm glad your happy with the work.

More about McGrillis Home Improvements

McGrillis Home Improvements is a small and detail focused company operating primarily in Toronto. Having years of experience in construction and restoration, we focus primarily on the residential sector. Our reputation for quality workmanship is growing steadily thanks to our fantastic client base and their continued trust in our work. ...