Electricians
3e Electrical Construction

Reviews for 3e Electrical Construction

Irene
Irene

Installed new electrical panel and checked all the light fixtures and outlets.

When I had an emergency electrical problem I was referred to 3e Construction, who first tried to help
remotely and when this was not possible sent an electrician to the house. He discovered that I had
major problems in the electrical panel which culminated in an outlet blowing successive fuses. It was
decided that I needed a new electrical panel and the work proceeded from there. The city was called to
shut the power to the house off, and the panel was replaced. An inspector inspected it and it passed. The city
came back and turned the power back on. The original problem was found and fixed. All this work was done in
a timely fashion and the electricians were polite, neat, professional and cleaned up after themselves.

Thank you for the review Irene. Your decisiveness helped with getting your power back-up swiftly. It was a pleasure working with you, it was a team effort. Goodluck on a quick sale of your home.

W K.
W K.

Bathroom Fan / Motion Sensor Light

I need some work to be completed around my moms house. Fortunately, I found Marcello from 3e Construction. I was working with a tight budget and Marcello stayed within budget without cutting corners or compromising the work involved. He was very very fast in replying to my million emails, offered great solutions / ideas and most importantly knew what he was doing. He even made a trip to Home Depot with me when I was having trouble finding a certain item. In conclusion, I have 3 words to sum up my experience with Marcello from 3e Construction "Professional Prompt Honest"

It was a pleasure assisting you Waqar. We'll see you soon for those new upgrades in the new year.

More about 3e Electrical Construction

Known simply as "3e" we are a boutique contracting company offering lighting, electrical, and smart control services; to home owners, general contractors, and organizations.

We handle jobs from as small as a single light fixture installation, bathroom fan replacement, panel upgrade, pot-light upgrades, to as large as full electrical scopes of work on Residential, Multi-Residential and ICI projects.

We specialize in Lighting, Electrical, and Smart Control Installations. From Nest products to smart locks, security systems, automatic blinds, and hot tubs that turn on when you first get home, fireplaces that start when you walk into the room. It's a new age and we are a new kind of Electrical company, and of course we do all the typical electrical work as well. Experts in swift and efficient Service Upgrades.

Electricians
Installing pot lights indoor/outdoor. Residential, and Commercial Installing/replacing/relocating fixtures Installing/upgrading switches, dimmer and timers Installing security cameras Installing chandeliers Installing garden and backyard lights Electrical wiring Bulb replacement (eg. halogen to LED) New construction wiring-lighting All electrical works are done by our ESA certified and insured contractors. Electrical, Lighting, Smart Controls
Square D, Seimens,Lutron,Leviton, Nest, Yale, Crestron,
Pot-Lights, Lighting, Smart Controls, Service Upgrades, Electrical Rough-in, and Finishing, Project Management
2015