Electricians

Reviews for 3e Electrical Construction

W K.
W K.

Bathroom Fan / Motion Sensor Light

I need some work to be completed around my moms house. Fortunately, I found Marcello from 3e Construction. I was working with a tight budget and Marcello stayed within budget without cutting corners or compromising the work involved. He was very very fast in replying to my million emails, offered great solutions / ideas and most importantly knew what he was doing. He even made a trip to Home Depot with me when I was having trouble finding a certain item. In conclusion, I have 3 words to sum up my experience with Marcello from 3e Construction "Professional Prompt Honest"

It was a pleasure assisting you Waqar. We'll see you soon for those new upgrades in the new year.

More about 3e Electrical Construction

Known simply as "3e" we are a boutique contracting company offering lighting, electrical, and smart control services; to home owners, general contractors, and organizations.

We handle jobs from as small as a single light fixture installation, bathroom fan replacement, panel upgrade, pot-light upgrades, to as large as full electrical scopes of work on Residential, Multi-Residential and ICI projects.

We specialize in Lighting, Electrical, and Smart Control Installations. From Nest products to smart locks, security systems, automatic blinds, and hot tubs that turn on when you first get home, fireplaces that start when you walk into the room. It's a new age and we are a new kind of Electrical company, and of course we do all the typical electrical work as well. Experts in swift and efficient Service Upgrades.

Electricians
Installing pot lights indoor/outdoor. Residential, and Commercial Installing/replacing/relocating fixtures Installing/upgrading switches, dimmer and timers Installing security cameras Installing chandeliers Installing garden and backyard lights Electrical wiring Bulb replacement (eg. halogen to LED) New construction wiring-lighting All electrical works are done by our ESA certified and insured contractors. Electrical, Lighting, Smart Controls
Square D, Seimens,Lutron,Leviton, Nest, Yale, Crestron,
Pot-Lights, Lighting, Smart Controls, Service Upgrades, Electrical Rough-in, and Finishing, Project Management
2015