Shutters & Blinds

2 reviews Barrie, ON

blinds installation

Barrie
L4M 5M6

I'm really glad I called Gotcha Covered Barrie. I ordered vertical blinds and blackout blinds for my condo. Clair and her brother Neil took care and made sure that my blinds were installed and functioning properly. When my blackout blinds had to go back to the manufacturer for the second time for a minor resizing, Clair even went in person to make sure that the blinds were measured correctly. I am really happy now with my blinds and have no hesitation in referring Gotcha Covered Barrie. Big thanks to Clair and Neil.

Jean B.
Jean B.

Window Coverings Blinds

We had new windows installed and my old blinds did not accommodate the new windows. The windows are a fairly new style where they open at the top to circulate the air, so I needed window coverings that would not interfere with opening the windows.
I heard about Gotcha Covered from a local radio station. Set up an appointment and had the pleasure of communicating with Clair.
I told her about my windows and she ask me to hold off because they were getting new window coverings to cover those type of windows.
She came to my home with the samples when they arrived and we began our task of choosing.
Clair did an awesome job helping me to choose. She voiced her opinion on how they looked and I really appreciated her input.
The blinds since then have been installed and they look awesome.
I would highly recommend Gotcha Covered to anyone who requires window coverings.
It was a pleasure to meet Clair, very professional, great attitude.
Job very well done
Thank You Clair.

Best Regards
Jean Bailey

Pinchin B.
Pinchin B.

Front blinds

Claire is amazing! If you need window coverings for your business, look no further than Gotcha Covered. Claire took the time and helped me pick out the most amazing blinds for our business. The product I received is of the highest quality and looks amazing both inside and out. They cleaned up after themselves and went above and beyond to ensure our happiness! I couldn't be happier with the end result. I would recommend Gotcha Covered to anyone looking to create a professionally finish look to their business!

Thank you Janet for the review. It was so nice to work with you.

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Darkening Shades in Bedroom

Very professional, knew the products and what we wanted. Husband has midnight job and wanted total dark to sleep during day. Lots of shades to choose from to match our decor. Able to get product into windows easily and didnt leave a mess.
Overall, husband has had much better sleep during day and I no longer have to see the street lights at night. We love our new shades!

Thank you Jenn for the review. I'm so glad your sleep has improved.

alicia.jm.mcleod
alicia.jm.mcleod
1 review Midhurst, ON

Various rooms- kids bathroom, en-suite and kitchen windows

This was by far the easiest and most flawless transaction. Clair was so helpful and pleasant from our inital meeting right through to the end. She is easily accessible through text and call anytime and never seems to be bothered with any amount of questions, she was always willing to help and make sure I was at ease and in the loop!

Alicia, it was a pleasure to meet and work with you. Thank you for the review.

Anna
Anna

Drapes and blinds

Work was done on time and as scheduled. Slight issue with the kitchen blinds but that was corrected swiftly.

AJ
AJ
1 review Orillia, ON

Custom kitchen blind and installation

Excellent! Took the time to show me different options and was able to answer all my questions. The installation was excellent great work. The blinds look even more amazing than I could have imagined. Very efficient and knowledgeable of the products. Will definitely be ordering more blinds for the rest of my house. Thank you Gotcha Covered Barrie!

AJ, it was a pleasure to work with you! Looking forward to your next windows. Thank you for the review!

dendonmiller
dendonmiller
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Ordered and install all window coverings in my new home.

The service was excellent. Claire gave us top notch service. Kept me well informed and she was very professional. Delivery, installation and service was excellent. Claire made us feel comfortable and nothing was too much trouble for her to do. I would recommend Claire to anyone that wants good service, good quality and professionalism. She was a pleasure to do business with her.

Dennis and Donna Miller

Dennis and Donna, it was a joy to work with you both. Thank you for the lovely review.

joannagilewicz
joannagilewicz
1 review Wellesley, MA

Kitchen blinds

We were looking for blinds for our very sunny kitchen windows for quite a while but could never find something that would be apealing both visually and functionally. Then our daughter recommended her friend Claire Woodland who has been working for Gotcha Covered.
Claire arrived on time with samples and excellent advice. We found the blinds that we liked and everything that followed went smoothly without any delays or problems.
We are very happy with the service and timing but most of all with the final result. The blinds fit our windows perfectly, are easy to operate, block the sun when needed and look very elegant.
Thank you so much Claire ; we will recommend you and your company to family and friends.

Thank you Joanna! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Kat G.
Kat G.

Window coverings

Clair is amazing! She knows the products and helped my visions come true! She is so easy to talk to and gets things done quickly! I love my Silhouette shades! Thank you Clair!!

Kat, it was great to work with you. Thank you for the review!

More about Gotcha Covered Barrie

Welcome to Gotcha Covered of Barrie and surrounding areas, where custom window treatments is our passion!
---
Whether you are looking for light or heat control, privacy, aesthetics, or all of the above, we have the solution to fit any style or budget.
---
To get started, simply give us a call today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We will gladly meet you at your home or office to learn about your needs, explain the options, and then work with you to find the right mix of products that match your needs.
Our expert installation will take all of the worry out of the process, and our satisfaction guarantee and warranties will give you peace of mind far into the future.