KL Roofing

Reviews for KL Roofing

Anne Marie P from Toronto
Anne Marie P from Toronto

New Shingled roof

I am so happy to recommend KL Roofing. Paul was very informative and thorough with explaining roofing options, latest products and product warranties. I was completely satisfied with his detailed estimate. The KL crew were courteous, tidy and did a great job.
Thanks again Paul & team, keep up the great work!

thanks so much Anne Marie, I was a pleasure. so glad you are happy with your new roof. Thanks again for the hospitality.

342 in Barrie
342 in Barrie

New Roof

Great Company, Great Service, Great work Ethic, Great Price, Great Attitude. Paul and John and the entire KL Roofing Team are Professional and curtious. I am very pleased with the entire job from start to finish. I would absolutely recommend KL Roofing.

Phil from Barrie, Ontario

thank you Phil, happy we could take care of you.

David in Barrie
David in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

New Roof

After searching through different roofing companies, we decided to choose KL Roofing as the best. Paul was very helpful and very informative about the different types and makes of shingles. Our roof was damaged during the windstorm back in early May. Paul scheduled to get our roof replaced quickly as we had a temporary tarpaulin on it. The work was scheduled on a sunny day in early July. They did the majority of work that day and returned the following day to finish up. Overall the service was excellent. Professional and courteous. And we're very pleased with the result. We really appreciate the way that the job was done, and highly recommend this company.

thanks so much for the kind words David. It was a pleasure working with you and Genadi. Take care.

Tarrah  in Minden
Tarrah in Minden
1 review Victoria Harbour, ON

New Roof After A Leak

Thank you KL Roofing for an amazing job! After getting a leak from a rain storm, Paul made sure I had a new roof within days of contacting him and worked with me to stay within my budget. The guys were friendly, hardworking, organized, and most importantly, professional. Thank you Paul for all of your help. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking and would use them again.

thank you Terrah, it was a pleasure. the crew were very appreciative of the hospitality shown.

Jim
Jim
1 review Victoria Harbour, ON

New roof on house and shop

We were extremely satisfied with product , work crew and cleanup! We expected good and got 110% great!

thank you for the kind words Jim, it was a pleasure.

Katie in Thornton
Katie in Thornton

Replace shingles, skylights and install new vents

KL roofing made my husband and I feel very confident about what was going on our roof , who was going to be doing the work and that the project would be done for a fair price . The crew always showed up , they were very respectful (our retired neighbours were pleasantly surprised with how they workers kept the noise level appropriate compared to other homes on the area) . John is very thorough and experienced and we trusted he knew what he was doing . We have had many compliments on how well done the roof looks and the new skylights have stood up to several downpours ! Paul followed through with everything we asked and requested and was very helpful along the way ! We wouldn’t hesitate to suggest using KL roofing !! Thanks guys !

thank you very much Katie and Adam, it was a pleasure working for the two of you. Take care.

Brent
Brent
3 reviews Innisfil, ON

Roof reshingled

Communication was second to none. We were kept informed every step of the way.
Paul worked with us helping us pick the best products that our budget would allow.
Our job was scheduled quickly and was completed exactly when promised.
The crew were friendly, personable and efficient. The work site was thoroughly when the job was finished and the roof looks great.
I recommend KL Roofing whole heartedly.

it was a pleasure Brent, glad we could help.

Peter C.
Peter C.
2 reviews Barrie, ON

New roof

We are very pleased with our new roof. Paul and his crew were very friendly and answered all our questions & offered good advice. I will certainly recommend them.

thank you so much Peter and Rachel for the kind words, it was our pleasure.

sgray2015
sgray2015

Replaced roof

KL Roofing
705 718 5601
Barrie
L4N 9M3

Team was very efficient. They were very careful when removing old roof not to damage any landscaping or hurt our dog. They thoroughly cleaned up after themselves. I would use their services again and recommend to friends and family.

thank you guys for the hospitality you showed the crew. it was a pleasure.

changingwoman
changingwoman

Roof shingles replacement

Work was done on time, reliably, and I am very happy with results. Staff also showed me some installation processes at my request so that I could see how pieces fit together, prior to work starting. I appreciated that and it was the incentive to proceed.

thank you very much for the kind words, it was a pleasure to work for you.

More about KL Roofing

KL Roofing is a family owned and operated business located in Barrie.Specializes in the servicing and installation of Fibreglass Roofing and Shingle Roofing and Skylights.

Give us a call today or click on the get a quote button on our HomeStars page for a free estimate! We looking forward to working with you.