Crown Home Design

Crown Home Design
647-501-6650
field incomplete
L4E 0V5

I hired Crown Home Design to design and fully renovation my house . They did professional job with good price . Mitra as owner of the company is very knowledgeable and professional .She attention to detail and incredibly responsive. My wife and I enjoyed working with all of you and we would definitely turn to you again if we need help . You made us very happy and proud of our house . I recommend Crown Home Design to everyone . Thank you Mitra.

Hello Sam,
I'm so happy to see your comment and I appreciate you and your wife .I'm glad to help you again .

More about Crown Home Design

HOME RENOVATIONS Renovations and Design are a perfect solution if you’re committed to staying in your home but are frustrated with certain elements that require change Home additions can be the best way to get the most out of your current home while staying in the neighborhood you love. Maybe ...