The Fence & Deck Centre

Review for The Fence & Deck Centre

Ronit in Toronto
Ronit in Toronto

Poor Customer Service

I just completed building an entire house and this is the only trade that I felt compelled to write a poor review on. The customer service was terrible. Every interaction I had with Steve, he made me feel like he was doing me a huge favour or I was stupid. Meanwhile I was a paying customer. My fence and deck were completed, but I worry about my children getting splinters and the pressure treated wood the team chose is not nice. I regret not doing more research on pressure treated wood options so that I would have had knowledge on what was available. Though their price was competitive, I regret having chosen Steve for the work as the experience was so unpleasant I would have been better of paying more.