B&W Locksmith Services

Reviews for B&W Locksmith Services

Maureen in Calgary
Maureen in Calgary

Locksmith

Initially I was hesitant to contact a locksmith until I spoke with the Technician Drew, then I was completely comfortable and very impressed. I had multiple locks required, one with a specialized part. Drew understood what was needed and picked up the part prior to coming over the next day. I am incredibly grateful to Drew for his willing attitude, his professionalism and amazing workmanship. The amount of work and the total cost was very reasonable. I will highly recommend this individual to family and friends! Thank you Drew.

CarolynnVdV
CarolynnVdV

Great Keyless entry remote replacement

BnW did a great job of creating a new keyless fob for my Acura, at half the cost of the dealership price. They used an original manufacturer FOB, came to my home and set it up and it works perfectly. Bobby even e-transfered back money that I had accidentally overpaid! Great service!

GREAT SERVICE

Fantastic locksmith service, arrived very fast , the gentleman was very professional and their price is fair and affordable , highly recommended this locksmith company to any one , thanks.

Thanks so much for the review we allways try to do our best for our customers. and a feedback is allways important thanks for your business.

Amazing service!!

I highly recommend B&W for any locksmith needs! Right from my first contact with Barry (manager) I knew I was working with a company who knows what they’re doing, are fair and honest. Drew came out as scheduled (not an emergency) and got my patio door keyed to match my main door key - he had great suggestions and was very thoughtful and focused on making sure all my needs were met. It took him roughly 30 minutes to get my patio door keyed, front deadbolt lubricated (it was sticky) and extra keys cut (on site), and all for the quoted price. Not only is their service fast and efficient, their prices are very fair and reasonable. I won’t hesitate to call B&W again; thank you so much Drew for your amazing attention to detail and listening to my needs!!

Thanks for your kind words and business
we allways try to do our very best for our customers.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

put in new lock in garage door

I was contacted immediately by Drew who came out next day and provided an excellent quote including 2 locks for the price of one, excellent work done and I would use this company again

Susan Westersund in Calgary
Susan Westersund in Calgary

Electronic Deadbolt Lock installation

I wanted 3 electronic deadbolt locks, and B&W Locksmith Services was the first to respond to my request. Drew called me to explain the best options and gave a firm quote. Friendly, polite and personable, he did a great job installing my new locks, making sure everything worked perfectly and that I was happy with the results, before he left. I'm very happy with the products and service I received.

Thanks Susan
your review is highly appricated
we were glad our service met your expectations
and would be happy to provide our services in the future

Great Locksmith

We got all our locks changed today. Drew was fantastic, polite and efficient. Would highly recommend them.
Same day service which was great. Thank you to B & W Locksmith.

thanks for the review
we try our best . and yes drew is a realy good technician

MBK
MBK

Front door lock change

Great service!
My key broke inside the lock, Called few companies and started checking for a decent price and fast service! B&W answered right away and Bobby arrived in 30Min. Service was fast with great price the technician was very knowledgeable and I am very happy with the high security lock I got.
Thank you B&W I will definitly call you again!

thanks for the review
we all ways try to be there as soon as possible when it comes to an emergancy job and of course to give our very best service
thanks again

Locked out

David provided excellent, prompt, courteous & professional services.
I was locked out of my house, because of dead batteries in my push button electronic door lock. I did not have my backup keys (long story!). The lock was removed & replaced.
I would definitely recommend B&W Locksmith Services in Calgary.
Thanks again

Thank you for your business and review.

More about B&W Locksmith Services

B&W Locksmith" is a team of highly experienced, and certified technicians. We provide a wide range of locksmith services for residential and commercial customers, as well as for car and motorcycle owners. We work 24/ 7 to help you at any time and deeply care and value every customer. All ...
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Calgary?