Pro Climate

Reviews for Pro Climate

Andria B in Brampton
Andria B in Brampton

Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation

Armando provided excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and his crew was clean and efficient. He went over initially all of our issues and discussed with us our options. This made it easier for us to understand the products and which ones suited our needs.

Service

Excellent customer service! We had so many poblems with our hvac and they were kind enough to let us know what the issues were before we commited to their service.

Thank you so much for posting this kind review. We very much appreciate your time in posting this review. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions. It's been a great pleasure!

Reza in Mississauga
Reza in Mississauga

Furnace installation

I called Tony after getting some quotes that were several hundred dollars over what I thought seemed fair to have Furnace installed in a 2100sqf house . He quoted me a very fair price . The installers showed up when they said they would and had the unit installed within a few hours. They even used tarps to protect my floors

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Emergency Furnace replacement

furnace died so we called enercare to come fix it because we had a “protection” plan they did nothing and try to sell us a over priced furnace . I found PRO CLIMATE online and Armando came to my home for a consultation the same day. I could not be happier with the service and price. I would highly recommend pro climate

cansu in Toronto
cansu in Toronto

furnace

Our furnace broke down in the middle of a duct cleaning and it was a weekend so we were very anxious. I called a lot of companies but they all said they can install the furnace in weekend. Arman said he will install it on sunday and they kept their promise. Price performance is really good and he was very kind enough to set up an appointment with the auditors for us. I had a problem with the pressure of the air and he came quickly and increased the pressure. They also changed my thermostat with a smart one which is very convenient to use plus there is a 100 cad rebate on them with enbridge. I am very happy with this purchase thanks Arman.
Chat Conversation End
Type a message...

Andrew
Andrew

New Furnace

They installed a new furnace at a rental property of mine quickly and for a good price. They also did a great job dealing with the Tenants which was a plus.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace and AC

I am very happy with the their work replacing my ac and furnace. Honest and knowledgeable. They pick up in the morning and done verything in the afternoon. Every thing nice and tidy. Highly recommended! Thanks.

Harsh in Toronto
Harsh in Toronto

Furance Upgrade

Was looking to upgrade my furnace, a friend recommended me Arman. The price he offered was very competitive, what I really liked was he wasn't very pushy in sales and gave me different options. The installation guys where on time and they were very courteous, did a very nice job. My basement was finished the guys concealed the holes (made during venting pipe changes) with grills and cleaned the place before they left.

Very happy with the service will definitely recommend.

Billy
Billy

Furnace and humidifier

Arman is Very customer focus. Offered solutions instead of hard selling. Very responsive to my emailed enquiry.

Nick at Prime Mounts inc in Brampton
Nick at Prime Mounts inc in Brampton

Do not go anywhere else ! best products , best service , best price !

They have installed the AC for my house and my neighbor which after checking all their competitors, I have been offered over $ 3200 for the same product and install Arman ( The gentleman I dealt with ) did it for $ 2500 with out making any other nonsense stories which other people were telling me.
Great service, On time plus fast and reliable.
Do not go anywhere else ! best products , best service , best price !
Thanks Arman

More about Pro Climate

Since 2015, dedicated to its founding principle - building relationships based upon mutual trust and respect PRO CLIMATE .
has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with honest and reliable Heating and Air Conditioning services. Through the supply and installation of industry-leading heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products and solutions, we make every effort in helping you live more comfortable and healthy lives.