AYN Design

Reviews for AYN Design

N.T
N.T

Basement

Uzma Turan associated with Ayn Design did an excellent job in advising us on how to design our unfinished basement to cater our needs. We were Exremely impressed by her professionalism and knowledge on the subject.
She was accommodating and gracious I highly recommend her for all the interior designing

murtazahomes
murtazahomes
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Staging

I have used AYN design for my listings as well as decorating my own home. Uzma's suggestion are classy yet modern. I'm always impressed with her listening skills and client needs. Thanks Uzma!!

Thank you! Murtaza Homes is a fantastic resource! Each project is a pleasure to complete!

umersaghir100 in Oakville
umersaghir100 in Oakville

Home Staging, Photography & virtual tour

I had amazing experience with AYN Design. They did staging, photography & Virtual tour for me. They Didn't gave me any problem, project was done smoothly and efficiently. Highly recommended.

Thank you Umer Saghir! It was a pleasure, hopefully there will be many more projects to do together in the future.