Interlocking Stone

Reviews for Orion Landscape And Construction

melany
melany

Front Steps and Driveway

Orion did a great job. They were professional, reliable and finished on time. We now have beautiful steps and driveway which has surely added to the value of our house. We are very pleased and would recommend Orion without hesitation.

thank you for your review Melany it was our pleasure transforming your front entrance and stairs. The end result was absolutely stunning and love how it all turned out. We look forward to working with each other again in the near future from all of us at Orion Landscape cheers

patricia.templeman
patricia.templeman
1 review Loretto, ON

interlocking stone around pool

They were meticulous about the work. Neat in the clean up and were able to answer any questions we had. The owner arrived early to get equipment ready so that when his workers came they were all ready to go.. Finished in the time line they gave us. Very happy with the result.

Thank you so much Patricia it was our pleasure working with you. Your pool area turned out absolutely amazing and stunning. We are glad you're happy with our services and look forward to many more projects in the near future. From all of us at Orion cheers

Daria
Daria

Landscaping masonry

I met with a lot of contractors and did a lot of research before I hired Orion for a large landscaping/masonry/concrete project. The job involved building a tall retaining wall with waterproofing, building new stairs with new footings and a new porch, repairing water seepage issues with the porch, removing a large tree stump and roots, resizing metal railings, and re-grading and installing a new driveway. I am beyond happy with the result. I can recommend Sal and his team without reservation.

They completed the project on budget and on time. They even performed several extras and upgrades that I requested after the project was underway, without asking me for more money. All of those extras/upgrades required more labour than was originally budgeted for, and two of them required additional materials not originally budgeted for, some of which I know were expensive (6’ long, solid steps). After the job was completed, I asked Sal why he didn’t ask for more money for those upgrades/extras. He said it’s because he takes pride in his work and wanted the end result to be as beautiful as possible. (It probably also helped that I didn’t try to “nickel and dime” him at the outset, with his original quote, because I knew it was competitive.)

Sal never asked for a penny more than the original contract price, even though he discovered unforeseeable complications along the way. He didn’t complain to me about the complications, he just put in extra hours on the weekend in order to complete the job on time.

A few days after the job was finished, I changed my mind about some plants. I felt badly contacting him to ask if it was possible for him to swap them out with a different version of the same plant. I knew it was a longshot. To my surprise, he said that he would be able to use my plants on another project, and he came by to replace them in the 2 weeks later, free of charge.

When I was trying to decide which contractor to hire, Orion was one of three that I liked. The reason I hired Orion is because Sal was the most responsive and patient with me and my many questions.

Thank you so much for the 10 Daria sal and his team strive to listen to our client's needs and executed the project in a timely manner. All project will have its ups and down however sal always manages to stay calm and address the situation. We are happy that we were able to swap the plants for you and I'm glad it all worked out at the end. The whole projects looks stunning. Thank you for trusting us and choosing Orion for this project. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. from all of us at Orion enjoy.

tat
tat

Backyard walkway driveway

I am very satisfy with the work. They are efficient with good quality both in material and workmanship. I am starting to tell all of my friends to consider Orion Landscape if they would like to enhance their backyard and driveway.

thank you sir for your review it was our pleasure working with you. Thank you for recomending us to your friends and family. we look forward to future projects best regards for all of us at Orion

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard, side walkway and front steps

Sal and his friends helped me on this project. The project ends well and he answered me every questions I asked. I am glad I have Sal to finished the project for me. Thanks!

Thank you Mr Chen for the review. Sal and his team always delivers and is there to make sure everything runs smoothly have a great summer
cheers

lyla
lyla

Backyard landscaping

They came and did as they promised, with an excellent timeline. They were very clean and informative about the process. Always made sure we were happy with the work and were usually patient during times we were not sure about what to do. They are good at what they do. We gave them the overall design and they made it better and more functional. Their price was fair compared to many other companies and they did not cut corners. If anything they did more than the initial agreement and did not change their price.

thank you Lyla for the awesome review. Sal and his team work very hard to provide not only what the client want but more.
your backyard turned out amazing. Enjoy your new patio from all of us at Orion Landscape cheers

Preet &.
Preet &.

Flagstone and Natural Stone Steps

Found Orion Landscape and Construction on Homestars and hired them to install flagstone on the front porch and natural stone steps. Right from my first contact with Sal to the final work being completed, I was incredibly pleased.
He was very knowledgeable about the natural stone work and went above and beyond to address all of my concerns. The job was done meticulously, site left clean and beautiful. The curb appeal of my house is substantially better. I would definitely call him again & recommend him to family & friends.

thank you so much for the review. Sal and his team always goes above and beyond to make our clients happy.
Enjoy you new porch and natural stone steps. It was our pleasure working with you and cant wait for future projects.
have an amazing summer from all of us at Orion Landscape

Leslie
Leslie
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking drive way pad

By the time I called Orion Landscape, I had done my homework with other estimates and recommendations in hand. When Sal came, he listened to what I needed, additional parking space. And what I did not receive from the other consults, was the excellent additional value-add ideas on concepts that I would not have thought of, and loved! He delivered exactly what he said he would....on budget, on time... no surprises..... except the finished project, which was even better than I anticipated. Not only is it a driveway pad, but also a beautiful patio that has added further value to my home for years to come. I know I can trust my future projects with Orion Landscape.

thank you leslie for the review. thank you for trusting myself and my team to deliver as promised with no suprises. your driveway extension is absoluty stunning and we look forward to future projects together. Enjoy your new space and have an amazing summer
from all of us at Orion Landacape cheers

Shawn
Shawn

New patio, walkway and SOD

Sohail was amazing! Very quick to respond to our inquiry and help us make some important design decisions.

Him and his team worked very fast while maintaining clean and almost perfect work!

I would highly recommend Orion Lanscape and Construction for any Landscaping job.

thank you so much for the review we appreciate your business. Enjoy your new patio and walkway.
from all of us and Orion landscape thank you

Sean
Sean

Backyard pool landscaping

Needed our yard to have significant excavation completed and wanted artificial turf to ensure our pool did not fill with grass clippings. Great job. Understanding and considerate crew.

thank you for the review we always listen to our clients needs and fulfill them. Enjoy your summer and your beautiful pool area. from all of our team at Orion Landscape and construction cheers

More about Orion Landscape And Construction

Orion Landscape and Construction takes pride on our work with over 10 years of experience in landscaping. Our aim is to give 100% customer satisfaction while providing high quality workmanship. We specialize in a range of landscape work from Interlock, natural flagstone, retaining wall, outdoor kitchen masonary work and planting. We work with our clients and give them the most suitable outdoor space for there lifestyle.