HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Mississauga  >  Orion Landscape And Construction

Reviews for Orion Landscape And Construction

tat
tat

Backyard walkway driveway

I am very satisfy with the work. They are efficient with good quality both in material and workmanship. I am starting to tell all of my friends to consider Orion Landscape if they would like to enhance their backyard and driveway.

thank you sir for your review it was our pleasure working with you. Thank you for recomending us to your friends and family. we look forward to future projects best regards for all of us at Orion

Backyard, side walkway and front steps

Sal and his friends helped me on this project. The project ends well and he answered me every questions I asked. I am glad I have Sal to finished the project for me. Thanks!

Thank you Mr Chen for the review. Sal and his team always delivers and is there to make sure everything runs smoothly have a great summer
cheers

lyla
lyla

Backyard landscaping

They came and did as they promised, with an excellent timeline. They were very clean and informative about the process. Always made sure we were happy with the work and were usually patient during times we were not sure about what to do. They are good at what they do. We gave them the overall design and they made it better and more functional. Their price was fair compared to many other companies and they did not cut corners. If anything they did more than the initial agreement and did not change their price.

thank you Lyla for the awesome review. Sal and his team work very hard to provide not only what the client want but more.
your backyard turned out amazing. Enjoy your new patio from all of us at Orion Landscape cheers

Preet &.
Preet &.

Flagstone and Natural Stone Steps

Found Orion Landscape and Construction on Homestars and hired them to install flagstone on the front porch and natural stone steps. Right from my first contact with Sal to the final work being completed, I was incredibly pleased.
He was very knowledgeable about the natural stone work and went above and beyond to address all of my concerns. The job was done meticulously, site left clean and beautiful. The curb appeal of my house is substantially better. I would definitely call him again & recommend him to family & friends.

thank you so much for the review. Sal and his team always goes above and beyond to make our clients happy.
Enjoy you new porch and natural stone steps. It was our pleasure working with you and cant wait for future projects.
have an amazing summer from all of us at Orion Landscape

Leslie
Leslie
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking drive way pad

By the time I called Orion Landscape, I had done my homework with other estimates and recommendations in hand. When Sal came, he listened to what I needed, additional parking space. And what I did not receive from the other consults, was the excellent additional value-add ideas on concepts that I would not have thought of, and loved! He delivered exactly what he said he would....on budget, on time... no surprises..... except the finished project, which was even better than I anticipated. Not only is it a driveway pad, but also a beautiful patio that has added further value to my home for years to come. I know I can trust my future projects with Orion Landscape.

thank you leslie for the review. thank you for trusting myself and my team to deliver as promised with no suprises. your driveway extension is absoluty stunning and we look forward to future projects together. Enjoy your new space and have an amazing summer
from all of us at Orion Landacape cheers

Shawn
Shawn

New patio, walkway and SOD

Sohail was amazing! Very quick to respond to our inquiry and help us make some important design decisions.

Him and his team worked very fast while maintaining clean and almost perfect work!

I would highly recommend Orion Lanscape and Construction for any Landscaping job.

thank you so much for the review we appreciate your business. Enjoy your new patio and walkway.
from all of us and Orion landscape thank you

Sean
Sean

Backyard pool landscaping

Needed our yard to have significant excavation completed and wanted artificial turf to ensure our pool did not fill with grass clippings. Great job. Understanding and considerate crew.

thank you for the review we always listen to our clients needs and fulfill them. Enjoy your summer and your beautiful pool area. from all of our team at Orion Landscape and construction cheers

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Amazing Job

Inception to Conception, Sal was there with us, giving us advice, walking us through ideas, drawing everything out, and making us feel comfortable, with me asking way too many questions. We felt like we were in good hands.

When it came to estimation, Sal has a very no bull attitude - everything is going to get done right, no cut corners (heh), no half-done to save money, just correctly, by the book, and with proper materials. Boy, does it show in the finished product.

Sal has a great eye for colors and design, and very meticulous in his work. He suggested the stone we would choose, but left us with multiple catalogues, but we ended up going with his first suggestion as the best match for our design.

We would call Sal again for any future work without hesitation and recommend him to friends and family!

thank you Eugene for the review. Sal is dedicated to ensure all his clients are happy with design ideas and stone selection. Our team strives to finesse the end result and give our clients the best of the best.
Look forward to working with you again
enjoy
from all of us at orion.

M.Nicola in Toronto
M.Nicola in Toronto

Landscaping Job

Last Fall my wife and I decided it was time to do some landscaping at our house. We had and old tired deck in the back yard that was not built properly so it needed to be replaced. As well I was looking for a patio, walkway and a new stone entrance way... I did my due diligence and had 5-6 contractors come out and give me quotes, and they were all pretty comparable in price. I decided to get one last quote from Orion Landscape and Construction and I'm glad I did, Sal came over in the evening it was around 7-30pm and we both muddled around in the dark in the back and front with flashlights and I explained what I was looking to do. Sal listened and come up with a few of this own suggestions one of which was our choice in stones... After leaving me and my wife talked it over for a few days and decided to go with Sal and Orion Landscaping. The Job Started in the fall of 2017 with the demolition of our old deck and then mother nature stepped in with an early winter. Sal said if you want I can push on and finish it but it would be a little risky to the quality of the work with the temperature fluctuations with the ground, and why don't we wait for spring and he would come back and complete it then. I appreciated his honestly and true to his world right at the end of March I got a message that he was coming back to complete the job. Sal and his crew worked quickly and late into the night through rain or shine, and with in 2-3 weeks I had a new 900sqft patio, a Deck, walkway, driveway and entrance and new lawn. The work was second to none, and the quality and care was evident from the first shovel that went into the ground. If you are looking to do any sort of landscaping at your home, do your due diligence but then just call Sal at Orion Landscaping he is the best at what he does and will go above and beyond for his customers. I would highly recommend him and his crew and would use them again. Sal if your ever in the area come by I will have and espresso read.

thank you so much for the review i am glad you both choose to go with Orion Landscape and Construction. Yes totally agree mother nature was not on our side at the beginning of the project but wow wasn't the end result stunning.
i do appreciate your patience and trust in myself and my team. We always strive rain or shine to give the best of the best.
thank you for thr amazing expresso i will come by to say hi for sure.
from all of us at Orion have an amazing summer.

sandy.love
sandy.love

Front Entrance and Steps

Orion Landscape and Construction created a perfect setting for the front entrance of my home. Still a work in progress, the completed stone work was picture perfect.
The team was professional, always on time and stayed withing the time line they provided at the start of the project. A special thanks to Sal Daniels, who lead the project and spent many hours providing the best results possible for the available space. Orion, will be back, we sincerely appreciate their dedication, expertise and their commitment to reach the highest level of excellence for customer satisfaction.
Sandy

Thank you so much Sandy, our team at Orion are dedicated to our customers satisfaction. We always listen to our clients needs and execute them in a timely manor. Your front patio is absolutly stunning and is ready for the upcoming events.
Look forward to working with you again from all of us at Orion Landscape
cheers

More about Orion Landscape And Construction

Orion Landscape and Construction takes pride on our work with over 10 years of experience in landscaping. Our aim is to give 100% customer satisfaction while providing high quality workmanship. We specialize in a range of landscape work from Interlock, natural flagstone, retaining wall, outdoor kitchen masonary work and planting. We work with our clients and give them the most suitable outdoor space for there lifestyle.