Orion Landscape And Construction

Celia
Celia
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front and back interlocking

We changed our front and back interlocks, Sal did such an amazing job, he is very detail oriented, very responsible and offered high valuable suggestions from raw material selection, interlock design to maintenance suggestions. He is always one time and made progress everyday and completed the project ahead of schedule. Highly and strongly recommend!

Hello Celia thank you for the amazing review. your front and backyard project looks stunning. We at Orion strive to deliver the best possible option for our customer. Have a wonderful summer and enjoy
from all of us at Orion
cheers

tedandmegcox
tedandmegcox
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Porch and steps

Sal
Did a great job completed the work on time and we are very happy with the finished product.

thank you for the kind words Megan it was a pleasure transforming your front entrance. the outcome looks stunning enjoy the rest of your summer from all of us at Orion cheers

beverleysong
beverleysong

Front and Back Yard Transformation

Sal and his team from Orion provided us with both a product and experience that we could not have imagined. Their care and consideration was exceptional. Sal's vision transformed our property beyond any expectation we could have had. Every step of the process was simple and we could not be any more pleased. Many neighbours are inquiring about who did this great work and without hesitation we recommend Orion to all.

Thank you Beverley for those kind words we at Orion landscape strive for our client to have a hassle free experience. Our time and dedication to ensure everything runs smoothly is our goal. We are glad that you can enjoy your backyard again. From all of us at Orion landscape cheers

Backyard Extreme Makeover

Orion took a concept I had, worked on a design with me and made it a reality. They worked through horrible weather and got done on time and on budget exceeding expectation. Sal and his team were extremely polite and respectful. Our backyard went from nothing to 'Wow Factor!'. You can take Sal at his word and if you give him a little leeway you will get more than you expect! An all around positive experience and I have an awesome backyard now...

Thank you for your awesome review. Your backyard looks amazing and we are glad that now you can enjoy your backyard space.
Sal and his team ensures to have an postitive
experience. enjoy your summer and look forward to working together in the near future.
cheer from sal and the team

melany
melany

Front Steps and Driveway

Orion did a great job. They were professional, reliable and finished on time. We now have beautiful steps and driveway which has surely added to the value of our house. We are very pleased and would recommend Orion without hesitation.

thank you for your review Melany it was our pleasure transforming your front entrance and stairs. The end result was absolutely stunning and love how it all turned out. We look forward to working with each other again in the near future from all of us at Orion Landscape cheers

patricia.templeman
patricia.templeman
1 review Loretto, ON

interlocking stone around pool

They were meticulous about the work. Neat in the clean up and were able to answer any questions we had. The owner arrived early to get equipment ready so that when his workers came they were all ready to go.. Finished in the time line they gave us. Very happy with the result.

Thank you so much Patricia it was our pleasure working with you. Your pool area turned out absolutely amazing and stunning. We are glad you're happy with our services and look forward to many more projects in the near future. From all of us at Orion cheers

Daria
Daria

Landscaping masonry

I met with a lot of contractors and did a lot of research before I hired Orion for a large landscaping/masonry/concrete project. The job involved building a tall retaining wall with waterproofing, building new stairs with new footings and a new porch, repairing water seepage issues with the porch, removing a large tree stump and roots, resizing metal railings, and re-grading and installing a new driveway. I am beyond happy with the result. I can recommend Sal and his team without reservation.

They completed the project on budget and on time. They even performed several extras and upgrades that I requested after the project was underway, without asking me for more money. All of those extras/upgrades required more labour than was originally budgeted for, and two of them required additional materials not originally budgeted for, some of which I know were expensive (6’ long, solid steps). After the job was completed, I asked Sal why he didn’t ask for more money for those upgrades/extras. He said it’s because he takes pride in his work and wanted the end result to be as beautiful as possible. (It probably also helped that I didn’t try to “nickel and dime” him at the outset, with his original quote, because I knew it was competitive.)

Sal never asked for a penny more than the original contract price, even though he discovered unforeseeable complications along the way. He didn’t complain to me about the complications, he just put in extra hours on the weekend in order to complete the job on time.

A few days after the job was finished, I changed my mind about some plants. I felt badly contacting him to ask if it was possible for him to swap them out with a different version of the same plant. I knew it was a longshot. To my surprise, he said that he would be able to use my plants on another project, and he came by to replace them in the 2 weeks later, free of charge.

When I was trying to decide which contractor to hire, Orion was one of three that I liked. The reason I hired Orion is because Sal was the most responsive and patient with me and my many questions.

Thank you so much for the 10 Daria sal and his team strive to listen to our client's needs and executed the project in a timely manner. All project will have its ups and down however sal always manages to stay calm and address the situation. We are happy that we were able to swap the plants for you and I'm glad it all worked out at the end. The whole projects looks stunning. Thank you for trusting us and choosing Orion for this project. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. from all of us at Orion enjoy.

tat
tat

Backyard walkway driveway

I am very satisfy with the work. They are efficient with good quality both in material and workmanship. I am starting to tell all of my friends to consider Orion Landscape if they would like to enhance their backyard and driveway.

thank you sir for your review it was our pleasure working with you. Thank you for recomending us to your friends and family. we look forward to future projects best regards for all of us at Orion

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard, side walkway and front steps

Sal and his friends helped me on this project. The project ends well and he answered me every questions I asked. I am glad I have Sal to finished the project for me. Thanks!

Thank you Mr Chen for the review. Sal and his team always delivers and is there to make sure everything runs smoothly have a great summer
cheers

lyla
lyla

Backyard landscaping

They came and did as they promised, with an excellent timeline. They were very clean and informative about the process. Always made sure we were happy with the work and were usually patient during times we were not sure about what to do. They are good at what they do. We gave them the overall design and they made it better and more functional. Their price was fair compared to many other companies and they did not cut corners. If anything they did more than the initial agreement and did not change their price.

thank you Lyla for the awesome review. Sal and his team work very hard to provide not only what the client want but more.
your backyard turned out amazing. Enjoy your new patio from all of us at Orion Landscape cheers

More about Orion Landscape And Construction

Orion Landscape and Construction takes pride on our work with over 10 years of experience in landscaping. Our aim is to give 100% customer satisfaction while providing high quality workmanship. We specialize in a range of landscape work from Interlock, natural flagstone, retaining wall, outdoor kitchen masonary work and planting. We work with our clients and give them the most suitable outdoor space for there lifestyle.