Level Studio

HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Vaughan  >  Level Studio

Reviews for Level Studio

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Home: Interior Decorating and Design

I recently bought a new house and contacted Level Studio to help me create it into a new home. I had a lot of ideas and a lot of new and old pieces. Luca and Vinh helped me decide which pictures, furniture pieces, and accessories to keep and which to get rid of. Their knowledge in the industry helped me decide on how to achieve my dream home. Both owners were open to my ideas and worked well collaboratively to help me attain them. I learned a lot about my design space and how to arrange my home so that it is aesthetically pleasing, warm, comfortable and homely. I am very happy with the professionalism and advice that I received and would highly recommend Level Studio for both large and small projects. Thank you again for all of your help.

Thank you, Grace, for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope our ideas helped with your vision!

Mariana Waite in Toronto
Mariana Waite in Toronto

Condo Renovation

Luca and Vinh are very caring and truly gifted at noticing the tiniest of details to create a space that is so beautiful and so perfect. It is rare to hire someone who expects perfection from themselves and everyone else involved in the project. You can count on them to be punctual, professional, and conscious of your budget. Luca and Vinh fulfilled my fantasy and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much, Mariana! It was such a pleasure to work with you and we thank you for the wonderful opportunity. We hope you enjoy many happy years in your new home.

Private User reviews Pincourt, QC

Kitchen/family room redesign

Great consultation that helped us focus on the real dilemmas of the space. Not as much structural redesign as we thought to achieve updated space. Highly recommend this talented team.
R.J.

Thank you for the review R.J. We are happy we can help you out. We look forward to helping you out in the future.

More about Level Studio

We specialize in residential and small scale commercial interiors as well as interior photography. taking design to the next level.