Handyman Services

Reviews for Tool Time Handyman Services

Ella Viz in Vaughan
Ella Viz in Vaughan

Home installations

They were a big help when I moved condos. They did a great job installing my lights and assembling my decor pieces. Even taught me about energy efficient lighting. Thank you will definitely be calling soon.

thank you Ella for your kind review. Happy to help!

Katherine
Katherine

My Sink Looks Like New!!! Thanks, Tool Time Handyman Services!

I am highly satisfied with Melvin's work. On time. Reasonably priced. Very respectful. He just repaired my "sinking" sink (detached itself from quartz counter!) within his quoted timeline; my reattached sink looks great!

Took his business card; will most definitely use him again!

Thank you, Melvin!

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working in your home. Happy to help anytime!

Tladan85 in Vaughan
Tladan85 in Vaughan

Homes for Sale

I’m a realtor for the GTA area and Melvin and his team are my go-to guys for any home staging work, painting and final touch ups. He’s been a big help to my clients and always does a great job!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review!

jvmedalla
jvmedalla

painting the hallway

I hired Melvin through some service agency in the internet, he is a nice and respectful person, we agreed on price and date, they came on time and did the job in timely manner, I was happy until I notice some area and I called him and he is happy to come back to repair it, he came the next day, and even do some extra job for me, I will recommend him with my friends and family.

thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review

Mary Ann Gratton from Toronto
Mary Ann Gratton from Toronto

Deck restoration

Our deck was in bad shape after a brutal winter. Melvin and his team did a great job sanding, power washing and staining it and now it looks fabulous. This was a big job and they had to come back several times as we had to wait for it to dry at each stage. They were professional, polite and reliable. They also fixed the hinges on our shed that were broken. If there are any problems next summer, they have promised to come back and do touch-ups. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again for other jobs. - Mary Ann G.

Thank you for taking your time to write very nice review

Patrick in Scarborough
Patrick in Scarborough

tiling, painting

Fast Good workmanship with fine finish.
Work was done before the actual expected date.
Helpful at work and discussions of the room arrangement.
helped me move everthing in and out of the room.

Thank you for your kind review and hospitality. It was a pleasure meeting you and working in your home.

stephen
stephen
1 review , ON

Shelving (closet)

Melvin did a great job at installing our shelving for our closet after our failed attempt of doing it ourselves. He was able to repair the damage and securely install the shelving. Pricing was reasonable and we’re very happy with the service provided.

Zara in Vaughan
Zara in Vaughan

Bathroom renovation

They did an amazing job working with us and our realtors to get our properties renovated. They were easy to work with and did exactly what we wanted and more. We were able to sell our properties quickly because of their amazing workmanship on our new bathroom & kitchen remodels. We will definitely be using them again.

Carl
Carl

Painting

They did an amazing job helping our interior decorator with staging our home, from the perfect wall to wall painting and installations! Thanks Again guys

More about Tool Time Handyman Services

Welcome to Tool Time Handyman Services. We are a family-run business based out of Toronto that caters to home owners and their property improvements. We want to bring the vision of your dream home come to life. Our experienced Handymen specialize in Property Improvements, Maintenance, Repairs, Installations, and much more. We are insured & licensed to operate. We are based out of the GTA and service Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Ajax, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton. Contact us today to schedule appointment.