On Energy

Reviews for On Energy

Nenita Y.
Nenita Y.

Electric panel

Good work as expected. Good natured technician with good ethics. I will recommend to my clients and friends. Will csll again when needed.

thimphu in Toronto, Ontario
thimphu in Toronto, Ontario

QUALITY and PROFESSIONALISM

These guys were great. From the beginning Yaroslav understood what I wanted and provided information right away (all via Homestars messaging and later by phone and texts). Other companies took ages to get back to me and went back and forth over what type of potlights were needed for the ceiling space, etc. On Energy also stuck to their quotation, which Yaroslav estimated well before coming for on-site visit. Their rates are highly competitive and they were willing to work weekends. I found Yaroslavl and his assistant Rishad friendly, professional and very respectful. They helped me with an added fixture installation and also cleaned up nicely after the job was done. We live in a busy mid-town location where it's difficult and expensive to unload equipment, find parking, deal with fibs and elevators. On Energy did all this very smoothly and made it a pleasure to work with them. I would highly recommend their services and wish them the very best in the future.

Adrianocarpenter
Adrianocarpenter

200 AMP PANEL UPGRADE

ON ENERGY was quick, professional. He also provided reasonable price for hos services. Will strongly recommend.

Vlad.
Vlad.

They did electrical work in my project to finish the basement.

My basement almost 1000 sq.ft. Yaroslav and On Energy helped me to plan and implemented all the electrical part of the project. They gave me very useful tips about placement of the lights, reseptacles and other parts.
I am very satisfied with job they did.

Thanks you very much for review.

nits.ahuja
nits.ahuja
1 review Kitchener, ON

Basement Electrical

Very professional, timely and good with service.. They are very friendly and give you good advice.. very knowledgeable and knows there work pretty well.. will surely recommend them for any electrical work

Thanks a lot for your review.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Electrical Panel Installation

I had 3 estimates via Homestars and ON ENERGY came up the cheapest of the 3. I would definitely have him do work for me and others ie: friends and family as the experience was great. The November morning when Yaroslav came the temps were very cold and the first thing he said was up the temp in the house for awhile to get the house warm, which I already did, but it was good of him to remind me. He worked for a couple of hours and went for a coffee and he emailed me and asked if my wife and I would like a coffee as he thought we might be a little cool at the house.. nice gesture on his part. We were lucky because we have a gas fireplace that works even when the electricity is off as they workon a solenoid switch so we were warm. He then came back in about 20 minutes he had contacted the Hydro Electric to turn of the main power and had a appointment made with the Electrical inspector and all was fine. He was through the actual job in about 3 hours and stayed to register all the circuits regarding what they affected in the house. Then when it came time to pay him he wrote on the receipt of payment and additional 5 years warranty. I was an Electrical Draftsman and know quite bit about the electrical systems and what I saw from him was a terrific electrician who knows his stuff and along with that is a very personable businessman. JOB WELL DONE!!

Thank you for review. It was my pleasure to work for you.

Julia
Julia
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement

These guys did a great job of making a dark basement livable and inviting. Every step of the way offered advice and were patient with my questions. Definitely will recommend. Thank you

Thank you for review.

shanice.ramcharran
shanice.ramcharran
1 review Whitby, ON

Installation of potlights and cieling light

There were no lights in the living room or master bedroom. The switch was wired to a plug and we wanted it wired to lights. Yaroslav was professional and courteous. He did great work for a very affordable price. We would recommend him and use him him again.

Thanks for your review

Brampton C.
Brampton C.

Potlights project

Great clean job and high quality lights , will used them for my another project for my kitchen and basement.

Thanks a lot for review.

Andrew
Andrew

Basement finishing

I needed an electrician who would be able to finish my basement for cheaper than usual due to my income rate. This guy offered me an amazing price, better than anywhere else. He installed many potlights making my basement very shiny :)
He worked with a partner, finsihed everything in one day but finished a little too late, around 9:30 pm. It's better to divide the work in two days, as in my opinion.
I recommend.

Thanks for your review and advice

More about On Energy

ON Energy is electrical contractor serving customers across GTA. Whether your home needs an electrical upgrade or your business needs new wiring, ON Energy is here to help. We’re proud to be the local electrician residences and businesses trust for quality electrical services.