ON Energy

Reviews for ON Energy

Brampton C.
Brampton C.

Potlights project

Great clean job and high quality lights , will used them for my another project for my kitchen and basement.

Thanks a lot for review.

Andrew
Andrew

Basement finishing

I needed an electrician who would be able to finish my basement for cheaper than usual due to my income rate. This guy offered me an amazing price, better than anywhere else. He installed many potlights making my basement very shiny :)
He worked with a partner, finsihed everything in one day but finished a little too late, around 9:30 pm. It's better to divide the work in two days, as in my opinion.
I recommend.

Thanks for your review and advice

olga83sid
olga83sid

Pot lights and kitchen lighting

I got 20 potlights and under cabinet kitchen lighting. Everything looks awesome and job done quickly, without any mess and price is fair.

Thanks a lot for your review. It was my pleasure to help you with brightening your house

Maksym
Maksym

Main electrical panel change

Yaroslav changed my old 100 Amps panel yo new 200 Amps for 1600$, did everything nice anp professionally, was friendly. Would suggest his service to my friends.

Thanks you Maks and see you soon for that potlights in kitchen and living room

Linda
Linda

Electrician

Amazing work. Always on time. Very hard worker and never disappointed me in anyway. Anyone would be lucky to get him to work on their electrical . Out of all my 8 contractors I used to do my basement for various jobs, he was the best.

Thanks a lot for taking time to review my work

More about ON Energy

ON Energy is electrical contractor serving customers across GTA. Whether your home needs an electrical upgrade or your business needs new wiring, ON Energy is here to help. We’re proud to be the local electrician residences and businesses trust for quality electrical services.