Awnings & Canopies

Medford
MA
02155-4613
UNITED STATES

We wanted a high end wooden fence product. .
<p>
This company custom fabricates their own fences and uses high quality materials. They use nice big dimensional lumber, and stain paint.
<p>
We hired them to build and install our fence in the rear of our house. I had made a request and paid extra to use a high quality stainless steel nail for fabricating the fence. I later learned during installation that they skipped this and used aluminum nails instead. I was furious they did not raise it to my attention, and I caught them in a lie. The owner apologized and gave me a nice discount for my trouble.
<p>
The fence looks great, and they did a nice job on the installation.