Unique Blinds And Drapes

Reviews for Unique Blinds And Drapes

Lorne
Lorne

Blinds Purchase and Install

John came to my home and was extremely helpful in not only finding and offering a great product that suits my home but he was also very helpful in working within the budget I gave him. There was no pressure sales tactics and no attempt to up-sell me on the blinds. He was very accommodating and very very knowledgeable about not only the products he sells but on the industry as a whole. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend John to anyone looking for blinds. Keep up the great work John!

Thank you very much Lorne. You were a pleasure to work with. I hope the window coverings beautify your home for years to come.
Thanks John McLachlan

joe.c
joe.c
1 review Whitby, ON

Blinds

Wow! I am so impressed with the service I received.I was given John’s PH number from a close friend of mine. She was also very impressed. John informed me that the vast majority of his customers come from referrals and repeat customers. Therefore no need to spend a great deal on marketing. John was very patient and extremely polite. The installation had a few minor issues that were corrected quickly. My windows with blinds look gorgeous! I have since past John’s business card to my sister who will be purchasing window coverings in the near future.
Price $2300.00
Joe Cruickshank

It was a pleasure working with you Joe. I'm now working with your sister.
Thank you very much!
John
Unique Blinds and Drapes.

More about Unique Blinds And Drapes

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity. We will treat your home as if it were our own.
You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with.
We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction.