Stanford HVAC

Toronto ON M1C 5T6

Reviews for Stanford HVAC

Not worth

Most of the time keen on getting parts changed not willing to diagnosis the issue. I would have to call him multiple time to get him visit my home for AC repair.

XuLau in Toronto
XuLau in Toronto

BEWARE!

Horrible service very unprofessional company. Did not fix the job and took my money! I would not recommend this company, they do not know what they are doing. stay away!

WJ in Markham
WJ in Markham

Terrible Service (Do not trust this guy)

These people can not be trusted. I got my furnace installed from them and they did not finish the job properly. Half of my basement outlets stopped working after. When i tried contacting them, they stopped taking my calls and did not reply to any of my messages. They took full payment and told me that i will get a big rebate and that did not happen as well. Stay away from this company.

Mike from Ontario
Mike from Ontario

Gas line for stove (restaurant)

Stanford HVAC
647-646-7771
Toronto
M1C 5T6

Dubay is moonlighting his gas ticket and does poor workmanship at a shamful price. His attitude is just as bad as his incomplete work. Surprised he has his TSSA license. Avoid his company.