Lowe's (Milton)

Appliance Retailers
Milton ON L9T 2M3
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Milton  >  Lowe's (Milton)

Review for Lowe's (Milton)

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
28 reviews Milton, ON

Purchased a brand new refrigerator

Lowe's (Milton)
(905) 878-8484
Milton
L9T 2M3

My old kitchen refrigerator conked out so was looking to get a new one. After doing my research online, went to Lowe's and met Lowe's Representative for Appliances - Rajiva. He not only gave us advised to change the refrigerator we were going to purchased but showed us a better refrigerator for lower price. And made the delivery available in 2 working days. Once I received the refrigerator, went back to him as I was not able to figure out how to connect the water pipe to my new refrigerator as thought I needed to buy some plumbing connection parts. He connected me to the Plumber who was very patient and explained me what I had to do. Extremely satisfied with the service. Two Thumbs Up!!!