HomeStars  >  Demolition in Markham  >  RHINOX DEMOLITION

RHINOX DEMOLITION
416-803-7717
Toronto
M6S 4G9

I recently had Rhinox demolish an existing Kitchen in my home. Rico and his team followed instructions well. I was most impressed with their timing. Rico showed up to do the work and completed it as scheduled. I would definitely recommend Rhinox!

Ana Therezo from Etobicoke
Ana Therezo from Etobicoke

Basement Demolition

I hired Rhinox Demolition to remove everything from my basement (walls, flooring, shelves and a small bathroom) as well as some old shelves in the garage. Rico, responded to my request for services within 24 hours and scheduled an appointment for an estimate right after. We received a very reasonably priced estimate. Rico and his crew were professional, respectful, on time and prepared to work. I was kept in the loop by him all the way. They clearly worked very hard for a couple of days and finished in 2 days instead of 3. Everything was to our satisfaction. All areas were clean and tidy also. We are so thankful for Rhinox Demolition for the great job that was provided.

thank you so much Ana... not only for your review but the opportunity to show you what we can do. we here at Rhinox demolition thank you for your hospitality. you being happy with our work is what we thrive door, thanks again!

Sia in Toronto
Sia in Toronto

Interior demolition

RHINOX DEMOLITION
416-803-7717
Toronto
M6S 4G9

Rico and his team were great!
They did a very nice, quick and professional job!
Rico even assigned extra people to the job to finish the work on time as per agreed schedule.

Thank you Sia for your review, making sure that you were happy with our work is and always will be our goal.

rj
rj

Commercial and Residential Demolition

To be honest we never give reviews. As Global Builders we generally have had mediocre experiences with our Demolition subs. In our 23 years in business Rico and his Teams are without a doubt the best in the business. We only use Rhinox and always will. Top notch, never an issue - always on time and on budget.

Opus One has been nothing but amazing to work with and we will always do our very best to keep that relationship in great standing. Thank you Remy and Opus One for the kind words trusting in us to get the job done

Mathew L.
Mathew L.

Basement Demo

Rinox removed all of the finishes in my basement. They cut an opening between my garage and my basement. They removed the entire basement slab. They excavated the entire basement (1200 square feet) between the foundation walls to a depth of 4 feet. All of this work was extremely labour intensive but was completed quickly and at a reasonable cost. The owner of the company ensured that the bins were always scheduled so as to never stop the work. The work was finished on time and on schedule.

thank you for your review Mathew... we at Rhinox were more then happy to do the work and knowing you were happy with our work is what really matters

trdewar
trdewar

Various demolition projects.

Clean, efficient, and precise! We've used Rhinox Demolition for many projects in the GTA with great results.

thank you Ryan from TJ environmental... we will continue to finish every job for you with great results and happy customers... thank you again!

More about RHINOX DEMOLITION

Rhinox Demolition is a full service demolition company capable of handling all of your commerical and residential demolition needs. With the best in class demolition techniques and equipment, it is our mission to ensure all our clients needs are met. Our highly sought after team members will ensure that the ...