Toronto Appliance Service Canada

Reviews for Toronto Appliance Service Canada

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Refrigerator repair

Yousef called ahead and arrived even earlier than our appointment time. He was polite and worked very efficiently to determine where the problem was. He showed me a part that was replaced 4 years ago when the unit was new and under warranty. It had been installed incorrectly and this was the source of our temperature fluctuation problems. The refrigerator has never worked better.

Jon Mcgregory in Toronto
Jon Mcgregory in Toronto

My Fridge repair

These guys were great. Problem with temperature in my fridge and was fixed. Bob new his stuff. Chose them based on price. They are fair compared to others. I am happy with the service and will use them again if I need to. Thanks.

Rita in Mississauga
Rita in Mississauga

Fantastic customer service

I was originally referred to Toronto Appliance Service ltd by Whirlpool to fix my dishwasher. The technician came within a week and diagnosed the broken part. The part arrived just 3 days later and we rescheduled the repair for a week later. He fixed it so quickly and professionally and with a great attitude.. Afterwards he tested it for me and tidied up. I really liked this repair man as he was friendly and did the job right. He did arrive a bit late but this is understandable when you realize how many peoples houses he has to go to daily and that traffic can sometimes be bad in inclement weather. Also a huge thanks to the ever patient staff in the office who consistently took my calls and made me feel like I was number one. Thanks again Toronto Appliance Service. I will definitely be calling you again. Rita

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Refrigerator and microwave

In our company break room, our refrigerator was running but it wasn't keeping the inside cold. Being a fish distribution company, our refrigerator smelt pretty bad very quick! Not only that, our microwave hasn't been working for a few days. We called Whirlpool to get a tech out, they had someone come from Toronto Appliance Service. The guy was nice and diagnosed on his first visit.

It took about a week to get the parts in and to fix the refrigerator and microwave, but it got done. I am happy that the tech got both appliances fixed on the same day. Honestly, I'll say it how it is, these guys are good.

Thanks Toronto Appliance Service Canada

You're very welcome. This customer was very patient with our services, and we are very glad to have served you.

More about Toronto Appliance Service Canada

We are one of Toronto's top Appliance Repair Service company, providing great customer service since 1975. We take pride in our work, and we work hard for your customer satisfaction.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga?