Broomie

Review for Broomie

leelindalee
leelindalee

Home Cleaning

Broomie did a fantastic job! I have really high expectations when I hire a company to clean my place, and Broomie exceeded my expectations. They were very detailed, super easy to book, and my cleaner deserved a tip two times over. I booked a cleaning for my living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and bedroom and my cleaner did an amazing job. It’s a great service for a great price. I'd absolutely recommend Broomie to anyone, especially if you only need specific rooms/objects cleaned (e.g., fridge, bathroom). Their service is very customizable and I'm definitely going to use them again.

Thanks Leelindalee! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations. We are working on a new marketing campaign that we are sure you will enjoy!

More about Broomie

We are here to make things just a bit easier. Broomie offers a variety of eco-friendly cleaning services in the city of Toronto to best serve your home’s needs. From individual rooms to specific areas and appliances, we can attend to your home's dirtiest areas. We specialize in condos, apartments, and houses. Working with a number of condos across the city as their choice of residential cleaning.

Our prices are based on the rooms and appliances you want to be cleaned. Our site has an interactive way to select your cleaning preferences at a time that best fits your schedule

Book us today at Broomie.ca!

House & Apartment Cleaning
Broomie provides a number of different household cleaning services. You simply select the individual rooms and appliances you want cleaned. We service the following household areas, - Bedrooms - Bathrooms - Kitchens - Living Rooms - Dining Rooms - Dens - Offices - Hallways - Fridges - Ovens - Microwaves - Windows - Folding Laundry Head to Broomie.ca and book today!
We focus on only using eco-friendly products
2016