Honest Roofing And Siding

Reviews for Honest Roofing And Siding

janetng2k
janetng2k

Roof

They did a excellent job in replacing our roof. Their price is very reasonable. Definitely recommend them to my friends.

Thank you for the review and recommendation! Your roof looks great!

Vincent Y.
Vincent Y.

Roof replacement

Shaun was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and he kept me up to date on the scheduling (delivery of shingles, work start and finish). Work was completed on time over the weekend and the area around my house was spotless. Very happy with the job!

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad that you are happy with your new roof and the service we provided.

Please feel free to call or e mail anytime if your any further questions about your roof.

Owner

marie.gardiner
marie.gardiner
1 review Sylvan Lake, AB

Roof

I worked w Shaun recently. He had 3 guys do my roof in less than a day! He even stopped in for a visit and to make sure everything was going well! Great guys, great job! I will refer friends and family whenever I can!

Thank you for your positive feedback and for refering us to your friends and family! It was great experience working with you!

e.ceclilia.campbell
e.ceclilia.campbell

Roof replacement

Honest roofing was a safe and thorough company and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a roof replacement.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you like your new roof. It looks great!

Shaun

Sm3680
Sm3680

Roof work

Honestly it was a quick job, Shaun and Larry took time to come out, have a look, figure out a good solution and complete the job. Really stand up honest people who stand behind their name! Rare and would certainly recommend!!! Thank you gentleman!

Thank you for your kind words and if you ever need any other help let us know.

petermarrocc
petermarrocc

building fence.

Great job clean and proficient, met team goal in getting job done at specified date left property. In great condition.

Thanks Peter, it was great meeting and working for you! I'm glad we could stop the leak in your house and build you a new fence. Let u know if you ever need any more help.

Owner

More about Honest Roofing And Siding

WHO ARE WE
A Licensed Roofing Contractor With Years of Experience
Honest Roofing and siding is a family run company that have been in business for over 20 years . As a team of fully-certified professionals, we are ready to provide the service and honesty you deserve, whether it be a large roof replacement or siding job to the smallest of repair jobs. We're fueled by our commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure our clients are completely satisfied with our work.

WHO ARE WE
A Licensed Roofing Contractor With Years of Experience

Honest Roofing and siding is a family run company that have been in business for over 40 years . As a team of fully-certified professionals, we are ready to provide the service and honesty you deserve, whether it be a large roof replacement or siding job to the smallest of repair jobs. We're fueled by our commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure our clients are completely satisfied with our work. Call or e mail to schedule an initial consultation today.

Find Out More
Our Values:
Integrity: Ethical, honest, consistent, highly regarded workmanship and business practices.

Safety: we recognize our employees and our customers safety are our number one priority.

Quality: Only with quality work and customer satisfaction will we reach success.