Ecolux Contracting

Reviews for Ecolux Contracting

Domenico
Domenico

Basement Renovations

I was very happy with the quality of work and service I received from Ecolux. From the beginning stages of planning and creating to the finishing touches, I felt comfortable whenever I made requests, asked questions and even the freedom to change my mind. The transparency and personal touch of the whole team put me at ease even when the process itself can be nerve wracking. For me, this was a large undertaking and a big investment into my property. The work was completed on schedule and with excellent workmanship. I couldn't be happier with the finished product and have other projects that I will definitely be using them for. I've already recommended Ecolux to friends and family who have seen my beautiful new basement and I recommend the same to you!

Domenico, we were as pleased to work with you on this project and we are looking forward to working with you again.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Floor Tile

It was so refreshing to find a contractor who was honest, punctual, easy to reach and did a quality job. Jiyan and team are great and we're 100% satisfied with the job they did for us. We hope to work with them again in the future. If you want a quality job done quickly and at a high level go with Ecolux

Thank you Adam, it was as refreshing to work with such amazing clients!
Hope to work with you in the years to come.

Stella S.
Stella S.

Basement Renovations

The project became something bigger than we originally thought and yet Ecolux Contracting did not back down!

The team worked with the space so well and maximized our apartment to it’s fullest.

As we continued with the job new problems were discovered but Ecolux always found a solution.

They work with your ideas and suggest alternative ones in line with what you desire rather than imposing their own. They give you advice but always warn of the cost before hand so you can make an informed and calculated decision.

They consider their clients’ best interest and have the vision for the space with the client in mind. They do not do cookie cutter renovations but rather cater to what is best for you.

They are a professional team with multiple skill set for any home project. They work neat and tidy and always make sure to clean up after their work is complete.

Enjoy your newly finished home.

Ozzy V.
Ozzy V.

Bathroom reno

We had been looking for a full reno for my ensuit. Ecolux Contracting was recommended by a family friend. They gutted the whole bathroom and converted our tub to a shower with custom glass, installed a new vanity and did full trim work. We are thrilled to have the project completed in less than 2 weeks. We absolutely love the finished product.

It was a pleasure to work with you. We hope to work with you again.

K M.
K M.

Carpeting

A pleasure to work with and the work that was done was fantastic. They installed new carpeting on a staircase, installed new lighting and a few random things that needed to be done and fixed. We’ll be using them again when we do our flooring and cabinets.

Thank you, we are looking forward to working with you again.

Muro Electric
Muro Electric
1 review Hamilton, ON

Front porch

We had the front porch that needed to be framed, enclosed and a door installed. Jiyan came to take the measurements and finished the job within a week. They were extremely knowledgable and precise in their work. We now can enjoy our new space.
Their price were also extremely reasonable.
Thank you!

It was our pleasure to work for you as well.

Consumer
Consumer

Condo Renovation

I fully renovated my condo last year: floors, kitchen cabinetry, bedroom closet, complete bathroom.
Ecolux Contracting did a fantastic job. All trades and suppliers brought for the project were helpful and professional.
Jiyan who is the owner of the company is very kind and helpful. He managed the project really well.

It was our pleasure.

BFC
BFC

Church Children’s Department & Building Renovation

We bought a 1920’s church building that needed children's Facilities. Ecolux Construction came in and did an entire renovation at an amazing cost. Their professionalism and skill, not to mention integrity, was exemplary. I would use this company again and would them to anyone needing quality work!

It was an utmost pleasure to have worked for your institution as well!

Arash J.
Arash J.

Renovations; sound proofing

Ecolux Contracting did a superb job. They were available on short notice. They provided an excellent analysis of what was required and cost effective solution. They attend the property when they said the would. Their work was very professional and clean. Excellent customer service: polite and pleasant to deal with.

Thank you Arash, always a pleasure.

More about Ecolux Contracting

Ecolux Contracting is your basement finishing experts!

We only use the most professional techniques and beyond industry standard materials to deliver the quality to your living space, at an affordable cost.

With our free estimate guarantee, we will come to you and walk through your project and discuss the best options for your needs.

Your absolute satisfaction is our priority. Please do not hesitate to reach us to book an appointment.