Ecolux Contracting

Reviews for Ecolux Contracting

richnil
richnil

Kitchen cabinet refacing

They removed all the cabinet doors and drawer fronts and made new ones that are much more stylish and contemporary.
They will paint them any color you choose and use either flat, semi gloss, or gloss.
The quality is very good and we are quite happy. Also, there is no mess since the cabinet boxes remain in place. No need to even empty them!
Good job overall and Jiyan is a pleasure to work with.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to work with you as well.

Mary
Mary

Kitchen / bathroom renovation

Project started on time. Met with Jiyan and kept me apprised on a regular basis. The project did encounter some slight delays however the end result is beautiful and I am very pleased.

Thank you Mary, it was and always is a pleasure to work with you.

JMM
JMM

Basement renovation

Jiyan and Omar transformed our basement into a space that we now love! Our basement had a bachelor apartment and we converted it back to a single use space. They added new flooring, installed a sump pump, added tons of shelving for storage in our cold room, painted, new custom book shelves, created a new bedroom with pocket doors, added a cat door to the furnace room to conceal our litter boxes and so many other things. Their work was done quickly and with fine craftsmanship. If there were any problems that arose, Jiyan was there to rectify them and make sure we were totally pleased with the final product. Excellent people doing fantastic work!!

Thank you Jeannine, it was an amazing experience to work with you as well.

Asma
Asma

Pumbing, painting, door installation

I had Ecolux highly recommended to me via a family member. I needed some plumbing work in my basement, as well as some door installation and painting done.
They were a very dedicated team of people who are on time, on budget and very easy to work with.
Thank you Jiyan!

Asma, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

Zara
Zara

Basement finishing

We had flooding in a bedroom in our basement and Jiyan and his team accommodated us the very next day. They gutted the room of all the damaged areas and completed the work within a week. They also helped us select the most appropriate flooring within our budget. Now our basement looks way better. Thank you Ecolux for coming to our rescue. We will be keeping you in mind for future projects!

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the opportunity to look after your house.
It will be our utmost pleasure to work with you in your future projects.

Joyt in Brampton
Joyt in Brampton

Basement bathroom

Hired this company for a basement bathroom renovation. The worst mistake of life I made was to hire this company. The person came to my house saw the site and coated me for 4000$. Which sounded reasonable, so I said yes and paid him 2000$ deposit, and was told he would start on Monday and be done in a week doesn’t work on Sundays. Sunday he called he would start on Tuesday. Tuesday he demolished the basement and refused to take out garbage. He said not part of the estimate, I showed him the text its first line saying removal of all garbage, then he did. Next day came called me on WhatsApp telling me that drain is wrong it would cost 950$ for me to go head with work, said ok as there was no other options called me back after sometime said I need 950$ first thing in the morning so I said ok paid him and told him reset would be paid once everything is done working and ready to use . He said ok after a day called me to say pay me 1000$ . I said no once your day I will pay you, he said “I DO NOT WORK THIS WAY I AM NOT DOING CHARITY WORK HERE". After I said no he went downstairs took off the led lights and light switch which i owned.
He called me back to say pay me full money plus 500$ more for the day he came. That I wasted his day.
I lost 2950$
Need to find some other contractor which will work on this left over work.
My tenants are moving out as the bathroom they cant be used , its dusty due to they didn’t cover the area plus tenants billed me for food which was covered with dust and moving out charges.

Hello Gurpreet,

Unfortunately, the details of the issues listed here are beyond the truth. We had stopped work due to the non-payment as stated clearly in the contract you have made with our company. Each contract clearly states the term of work and any further requests are to be honoured as the project proceeds.
We had approached every possible way to resolve the matter in a way that benefited both yourself, as well as our company; however, you refused to make payment and demanded that the work be completed. Withholding payment, and not honoring a contract demands a project to be stopped, as this is an industry standard.
As much as we appreciate you voicing your concerns, we believe this does not reflect the actual events that took place.
We are more than happy to discuss how to go about getting your project completed, you may reach us anytime.

Ecolux Contracting

clemence.yee
clemence.yee

Basement renovation

Jiyan and his colleague assisted us in our demolition of our basement guest room, moved the wall over along with the electrical work and duct work and then put in new dry wall and flooring. He also had another colleague come in to look at our foundation.

The best part of working with Jiyan was how quick he replied to our messages and emails. He was reliable and flexible to match our schedules and communicated well with us.

His work was done well. Like most renovations, quotes change often due to the type of work that was needed. It was more expensive than we had anticipated, however, we are pleased with his workmanship.

Thank you Clemence, it was an absolute pleasure to work for you as well.

Dora C.
Dora C.

Misc kitchen, bathroom updates

Jiyan, responded to my request immediately, provided a quote that I felt was fair and reasonable., and agreed to complete work by the weekend.
which he did exactly as stated,,, It is a great job, I was particularly impressed with his approach and attitude regarding his work.
I would certainly consider him, my #1 go-to resource, for maintenance and repair for my needs and that of my clients

Thank you Dora, you can always count on Ecolux and its team.

Tinajafri
Tinajafri

Basement work

Jiyan and his friend did really great work. They came on time and did the work efficiently in a good price.

Thank you very much for your business!

Noman S.
Noman S.

Basement Project

Our recent experience with Excolux Company was very good and we would definitely recommend their services to others.
They are a dedicated team of people who got the work completed on time and went according to building codes while working in this project.
Their work was professionally done and they always cleaned up after they were finished!! We are very happy with the final result!

Thank you Noman, it was a pleasure working for you as well!

More about Ecolux Contracting

Ecolux Contracting is your basement finishing experts!

We only use the most professional techniques and beyond industry standard materials to deliver the quality to your living space, at an affordable cost.

With our free estimate guarantee, we will come to you and walk through your project and discuss the best options for your needs.

Your absolute satisfaction is our priority. Please do not hesitate to reach us to book an appointment.